Since the threads about bitcoin, with the latest surge have become unbearable retarded...

Since the threads about bitcoin, with the latest surge have become unbearable retarded, I had to come here in hope of find at least semi-intelligent people. Maybe you can enlighten me on this whole thing.

I tried Bitcoin and it was not of my liking. I like the anonymousish part, but the time and cost of transaction was insane. So, I am wondering how that work and if there are some cryptocoins that handle that better while still giving as good anonymity?

And what will happen in the future when the payoff for miners goes down? Will the cost of transaction have to increase to compensate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK

BUY GOLD

>BUY GOLD
It's not very practical to pay with gold
Can't order drugs only with gold

>buy bitcoin, the USD will collapse!
>see, guys Bitcoin is worth loads of USD!

Yeah, why are Buttcoiners so dumb again?

>cost of transaction was insane.

Huh? A transaction costs like 15 cents regardless of the amount. That's extremely cheap compared to pretty much any other payment method, especially internationally.

Don't underestimate bitcoin and 2nd layer implementations.

Try monero(probably the most used altcoin, since it is accepted in DNM's) and study zcash(currently only a project, but a very promising one)

Bitcoin is the exact opposite of what it pretends to be.

Bitcoin has ZERO anonymity, as soon as an adress is connected to it's owner, their entire transaction history is public. Everyone can freely see every adress's entire transaction history.

Zcash or gtfo.

>compairing the worth of currencies means one is dependent on the other
What?

>So, I am wondering how that work and if there are some cryptocoins that handle that better while still giving as good anonymity?

Just make such a service with bitcoin or etherium or something.

Dogecoin mebbe?

>ordering drugs
>being a subhuman

So many salty poorfags who got late to train

LONG LIVE BITCOIN,
poorfags gonna poorfag.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs

Not him but linking these kinds of articles is stupid.

Nothing says that your intelligence would increase if you start taking drugs.
Nothing also says that taking drugs is a positive and good thing.
These articles only make the idiots consume more drugs while being smug about their pretended intelligence.

No, but the article does contradict his notion that drug users are subhumans. Regardless of the cause and effect, the people taking drugs are more likely to be smart. Not subhumans.

More likely but not guaranteed, that comparison also seems to be made between above average and below average, instead of above average and average. That way the difference is larger.

As I understand, suicides are also related to higher intelligence. One could categorize people who commit suicide as subhumans even though they had high intelligence. It's a matter of where do you draw the line while categorizing. Killing yourself is never a smart move in my opinion.

literally no reason to ever store money in any altcoin unless youre hoping to get rich of another bubble.

Noob here. How do I buy altcoins?
What kind of wall etc do I need?

>pay cents for world class quantum-safe transactions backed by the biggest network on earth
>too expensive n slow
kys

>zcash
>depends on you trusting devs deleting masterkeys

It takes a couple of clicks to get infinity new addresses for the same wallet.
You're a chump, chump.

Zcash is filth. Most transactions will be on the transparent part of the chain since private ones are so expensive to make. The private part isn't much better than a bitcoin side-chain would be except that it is tied to a shitcoin instead of bitcoin.

Real anonymity is Monero.