Why is this car bashed in almost every professional review?

Why is this car bashed in almost every professional review?

I mean, look at this video for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nn7oFoCG5I

Everybody knows that the Giulia is the quickest car of the lot but [THEY] felt the need to do the run with an almost out of gas M3 vs a full tank Giulia.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgO0ir7DPLc
europe.autonews.com/article/20160205/ANE/160209894/alfa-romeo-maserati-get-new-tech-chief-amid-product-launch-delays
youtube.com/watch?v=4-4c6E77obs
carscoops.com/2017/04/tesla-model-s-owner-uncovers-shocking.html?m=1
auto-motor-und-sport.de/vergleichstest/alfa-giulia-qv-mercedes-c-63-s-bmw-m3-sportlimousinen-test-11566116.html
pdf-magazine.org/auto-maggio-2017.html
instagram.com/p/BS3fwYxhfO2/
youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpbUfOdEkeO09xq4zGQm_V5Ms0uPGlvaHBQL7y96eY4z_DKGWjDUoq20Hoc_n1WRNHxlUi7&v=__XmFwRiC38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That severely reminded me of this bullshit from autoexpress: youtube.com/watch?v=rgO0ir7DPLc

Same shit but in order to get an altered result.

>4C full tank
>Not driven in Race mode (but in Dynamic instead)
>Cayman empty tank
>Tampered video montage

I'm not that passionate about Alfa Romeo but this is ridiculous, it's like professional journalists don't want people to know how good these cars are...at least when it comes to performance.

>bashed

Literally everyone praised this car over the competitors. Are you on drugs son?

Well this car was bashed even before it was on the market...

Here: europe.autonews.com/article/20160205/ANE/160209894/alfa-romeo-maserati-get-new-tech-chief-amid-product-launch-delays

This son of a bitch of journalist, Luca Ciferri (the irony it's Italian), wrote on frebruary 2016 - 3 months before the car was on sale - that the model was failing the crash tests and basically was a piece of delayed shit.

Pic related is what a full 5 stars on crash tests looks like: the safest car of its category.

Still, people believed lies and the car was unfairly bashed.

I NEED ANSWERS

60 pounds matters little when comparing 3,300lb cars.
this isn't formula 1.

Ok but still what's the point in doing that?

The Giulia has got a 58 liters tank and a full tank of fuel adds 45 kg of weight (1 liter of gasoline weights 0,78 kg).

We're talking about 100 pounds, it's like having an extra passenger in the car.

It does have an impact, even if small, and if you want to do a scientific comparison you have to test all the cars in the same conditions: full tank or with the same exact liters of gasoline.

Even if the Giulia won, the result is not valid.

Have another drag video: youtube.com/watch?v=4-4c6E77obs

>(((professional reviews)))
Ask the Germans. Specially VAG.

>BMW losing to Alfa again

Kek

>Alfa Romeo WTCC wins: 14
>BMW WTCC wins: 60
Ouch.

The Giulia has bigger issues than barely winning a drag race to a car that has 66 horsepower less.
The issues are garbage build quality and a shitty interior.

>jalopnik

>(((CONSUMER REPORTS)))
>PREPRODUCTION MODELS
>VAG SHILLING
>DELET THIS

Literally these issues only happen in the North American market.

Isn't that strange? Why is tesla missing in the consumer reports charts?

Pic related is third world quality but why meme reports doesn't talk about it?

carscoops.com/2017/04/tesla-model-s-owner-uncovers-shocking.html?m=1

BMW fangirls confirmed as usual buttmad losers who made up things

Model X quality.

Hey but who cares? It's a quick car meme electric and costs twice the Giulia.

Maybe because CR buys cars directly off the market so manufactures cant give them press ringers to test, and they havent been able to source a Tesla?

Consumer memes charts are based on people opinions (hence why the name CONSUMER REPORTS).

It's impossible that they don't have any feedback from tesla owners.

Their cars are famous for having any kind of problems and shitty interior quality but it seems that this doesn't bother anybody even if the cars cost more than $100.000.

>jalopnik, thetruthaboutcars, motor trend and consumer reports are BMW fangirls now
Lmfao deluded italicucks

>delet this
Look, FCA products have always been and still are at the bottom of ANY reliability chart.
It sucks for Alfa to be under FCA if you ask me.

[LIES]

>b-but FCA products are actually reliable!!
>don't believe biased american/british/german/spanish/australian reviewers!

Source of this bullshit?

>I'm American and I never saw and drove a Fiat but I trust the memes

On reliability index you'll find that they're reliability is on par with every other manufacturer, as in lords year 2017 must be because every car shares electric parts and not only from the same makers.

If Fiat makes such shitty unreliable products why didn't it fail? This is a mistery, such a universally shitty maker that keeps selling good worldwide...I wonder why people keep buying this shit.

>not knowing how horribly unreliable Fiats and Alfas are
Holy shit get off this board fucking newfag

To be fair, not many Americans will remember what Alfa Romeos were like. Any unreliable old Alfas in the US could just be mistaken for "old car problems".

>my justification is because I said so

Lmao mjet spotted

>Reviewers make jokes on horrible design choices and trim pieces literally falling off mid-review and having to switch cars because it fucking threw a check engine light
Sure. On par. Uh-huh.

>I'm American
European actually and I see Alfas and Fiats every day.
My granddad even used to own a Fiat lmao

UK reliability study

>PREPRODUCTION REVIEW
>DELET

Eternal punishment for the Arna.

Post the source, not the made up image.

We want to see the full study, not an extract.

>My granddad even used to own a Fiat lmao

Oh I see, so maybe your grand dad had a 1990 Fiat and that model can speak for both its generation and for newer fiat.

It seems reasonable user, the evolution of quality in the years is a meme.

FCA is the sixth automotive group in the world and it happened by chance, their cars and engines were so unreliable but who gave a fuck am I right?

Opel and Suzuki (just two random makers) using multijet engines for their production is a sign of dementia, isn't it?

Uk realiability study

Just how fucking autistic do you even have to be to notice that

>autistic
>fucking close ups of the tachometer

Also, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=rgO0ir7DPLc

It magically happens the same thing

For whatever reason I thought you were talking about tests where they buy the cars, not the reliability surveys. I dont pay attention to there customer surveys anyway, seems like too much room for statistical error when comparing across brands and models.

AAYYYYY

The fuel consumption is impressive, considering the 510 hp.

ugliest fucking car ever

=V=

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This. Looks like a retarded owl.

>=V=

HERETIC.

Oo=V=oO

>Alfa Guilia QV slowest around Boxberg track in Germany
>Compared Alfa Guilia QV to a C63 AMG S and a M3 Competition

Why didn't they compare the Alfa Romeo Guilia QV to a regular C63 AMG and standard BMW M3

BMW: Mit Competition-Fahrwerk zeigt der M3 weniger Lastwechselempfindlichkeit, bleibt länger neutral. Lässt sich gut über die Bremse platzieren. 0.45,5 min

MERCEDES-AMG: Der C 63 S bringt die 700 Nm seines V8 zuverlässig auf die Straße, untersteuert jedoch mehr als der M3 – und wechselt die Gänge langsamer. 0.46,1 min

ALFA ROMEO: Schnellere Passagen wie der Linksknick auf Start-Ziel liegen dem QV, in den engen Kehren untersteuert er stark, reagiert nicht auf Lastwechsel. 0.46,6 min

auto-motor-und-sport.de/vergleichstest/alfa-giulia-qv-mercedes-c-63-s-bmw-m3-sportlimousinen-test-11566116.html

You know exactly why. FUCKING GERMFAGS.

>Giulia QV

It's only Quadrifoglio.

---

These times are not from a comparison, they're just the lap times that the listed cars scored on that track.

I took the screenshots from a review in the latest issue of an Italian magazine.

If you want to read the review, download the issue here: pdf-magazine.org/auto-maggio-2017.html

Did they seriously left the rear seats uncovered with the carbon fiber?

Jesus, this is a sedan, not some special snowflake supercar. Exposed carbon fiber in saloons is tacky.

Literally the most stupid critic I've ever read in here.

Congratulations.

instagram.com/p/BS3fwYxhfO2/

KEK

Why are they even trying?

I love this car.

>7 second difference between M3 and QV
>same lap time as M4 GTS
Holy shit does anyone believe those times? and people are claiming German reviewer times "biased"
Or maybe they used thesame tuned car from the Nurburgring video

>consumer reports

We still don't give a fuck

So German times are ok but this lap time, more believable since this car did run several seconds faster on the Nurbugring than almost all cars (except the M4 GTS), suddenly is bullshit.

Veeky Forums logic

Motor Trend tested the M3 vs the Giulia, at one track the giulia was quicker by a few miliseconds, on the other it was slower by a few miliseconds.
Those are believable lap times, not a complete BS like 7 seconds. Maybe they tested it against the 10 year old E92 M3.

Maybe don't go to trash tier journalists and instead read something like EVO

>I only trust Jeremy Clarkson with my automotive journalism needs!

>Look, FCA products have always been and still are at the bottom of ANY reliability chart.
>It sucks for Alfa to be under FCA if you ask me.
kek, I think you mean Audi and BMW are at the bottom

>Look, FCA products have always been and still are at the bottom of ANY reliability chart.
must be why the top brands all use Magneti Marelly electronics

>Jesus, this is a sedan, not some special snowflake supercar.
but user, it's both
fastest sedan IN THE WORLD around the Nürburgring track. Not even Porsche can touch it.

Beautiful. This is what passion and soul looks like.

>bentley

kek I love how italicucks are claiming how it's an awesome victory over the Panamera by setting a faster ring time.
Congrats you beat a 2 ton F-segment land barge with a modified car lmao.

>Congrats you beat a 2 ton F-segment land barge
That landbarge was the fastest sedan in the world, BMW fangirl. Not my fault your shitty M3 can't even touch the Panamera Turbo. Stay cucked, faggot.
>with a modified car lmao.
That was the Panamera, it even had a cage.

this one is for the toilet-kin, the absolute DIESEL SCUM small man with even smaller ideas. im finding it difficult to deal and speak with my diesel fiat loving son on a day to day basis hed rather be """going wonderlust levels of HAM""" at the local Blue Man Group show at the expense of my life insurance. he wants to make my death look like an accident so that he can claim the money and go watch Matilda on Ice with impunity. the absolute SHIT LIPS this activity is nothing short of sneaky, i never knew my pinto loving spawn would turn into this monster, this reptilian lizard kin son of a bitch.

as i type this im in the electronic section of Giant Tiger and getting in tune with my inner "rogue pixels" so that i have a sturdy defense against my son named Michael Jet (mjet for short"

have i failed as a father? yes and no. i bought him the 1.3 digger mobile in automatic to teach him temperance and respect for the samurai code, you start low and aim high, but like most corrupt defective boys he'd rather just identify as THE GOLD FACE instead of dealing with me directly. i have to deal with THE GOLD FACE as proxy. these are his crimes who will take him in

fucking absolute scum

Fucking retard italicuck the Panamera never, ever was the fastest sedan in the world.
It was the fastest sedan on the Nurburgring.
And if you knew shit about cars you would easily tell by the Giulias nurburgring video that the car is far from stock, hopping around curbs like a DTM car.
But you obviously don't know shit about cars since you're unironically defending a horribly unreliable, horribly overweight V6 automatic sedan built by FCA.

oh and I forgot to mention: Giulia QV comes with R compound semi slicks as standard which adds greatly to grip, handling, overall track performance, i.e a simple way to make it faster
No German saloon comes with semi slicks from factory

>giulia
>fastest sedan
Lel
is this nigger serious

>can't even beat a 5 year old 430hp M3
Ouch lmao

>being this assmad about a number starting in 7 and ending in 32

It's 2017... You need more than a V6 Camaro or Mustang power to weight ratio to impress anybody. This isn't fucking Italy.

Porsche, BMW and Benz have faster stock cars on the Ring than the modified Giulia.
Ring times are pointless ifthe car can't beat its competition on a same day same condition head to head track battle

>modified Giulia

Kekkeroni user.

Day after day a new excuse pops out.

>day #638: the Giulia had autopilot during the Nurburgring record lap. I also finished the butthurt relief cream

>I have no clues on how cars work and I have never tracked a car.
You could have stated it shorter

>Porsche, BMW and Benz have faster stock cars on the Ring than the modified Giulia.
>implying the good german bois run stock cars and the big bad italians who touched you in a bad place run modified cars that are closer to a race car than to the stock model
kek
>Ring times are pointless ifthe car can't beat its competition on a same day same condition head to head track battle
top kek, that's not how records work

>clue* shit.
>a record breaking car performs like shit IRL
Lmao

>day #1546: the only reason the Germans can't beat the Giulia is because Germans don't have access to a superior master race Italian pilot with balls of steel and divine driving skills handed by Giovanni Manuele Fangio himself while he was channeling his spirit during a track session

>it was real in my mind

SPICY/10

>daydreaming.mp4

There are actually people who hates Alfa Romeo.

Shockingly pleb.

youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpbUfOdEkeO09xq4zGQm_V5Ms0uPGlvaHBQL7y96eY4z_DKGWjDUoq20Hoc_n1WRNHxlUi7&v=__XmFwRiC38

How much $$$ for this beauty?

Are carbon ceramic a meme for daily drive?

it costs starting $74k lmao
74 grand for an unreliabe, overweight autotragic V6 sedan with a cheap interior
No wonder it does not sell in America

in the emergency lane, that is

(you)
(you)

Please, point out on the doll where did the Italians touch you.

It's ugly, overpriced, not available with a manual in the US, and it's a fucking fiat

For $1200 I say it's "Memes"

>Hans Stuck
>Michael Schumacher
>Sebastian Vettel
>Walter Röhrl
Tell me more how we have no drivers you assmad italian cuck.

but it is overweight and overpriced.

>"Things that people would say about my wife"

Hans Stuck, now thats old school. I would even consider Hans-Joachim Stuck an oldie(maybe my favorite german racer).

Well it is pretty awful to look at. I think you're a paranoid italiboo and are conspiracyfagging over this

>autotragic
>America is the world
lol fucking burgers
enjoy having the government keep you away from fun manual cars

>not available with a manual in the US
I guess FCA realized that since the average burger can't drive you can't sell cars meant to be driven in the US
"driving" an automatic isn't driving, it's merely directing

>german excuses
All those drivers and no one can drive some of your cars and beat the Giulia? I guess you'll say it's because they can't channel Fangio's spirit, since according to you your cars are superior and so are your drivers.