A friend is in Tokyo

A friend is in Tokyo.

What Veeky Forums related nicknacks should I ask him to get for me that would be easy to bring back?

striped panties

Go to UDX and take

The toystore?

Anything Initial D related he could find there?

Tell him to bring back some japanese sense of cultural self-preservation tia

uwot

What is she doing?

It's a fucking BRZ and not a BRAP

ethanol-fee gasoline

I don't think they would allow this on the plane back.

An R32 GTR

Green tea and strawberry kit Kat's.

Used panties from the selling machine

He's sort of a normie so I would have a difficult time asking for these.

A qt3.14 Japanese gril

Double dubs confirm the best answer.

Initial D body pillow

Learner sticker

Japanese fleshlights.

this desu desu desu desu desu desu

Bunch of gacha from shit you like
Drift charms
Rare fresheners
Not Veeky Forums related: candy, doujin manga/eurobeat CDs (Toho eurobeat CDs are goat)

poltard shit

hoist by thine own poltard?

Drift charms are a good idea.

a girlfriend for you

oh sorry, you said "Veeky Forums related"

Nissan Skyline

Kawaii kitchen gear and t-shirts.

>What Veeky Forums related nicknacks should I ask him to get for me that would be easy to bring back?

If you lack ideas, go to the japanese amazon and look through the category lists there.

>covering her face cos she doesn't want to be identified standing next to brz

kek

>What Veeky Forums related nicknacks should I ask him to get

kek

>Tell him to bring back some japanese sense of cultural self-preservation
You mean don't let foreigners keep on exporting japanese goods just to rice them up for use on american streets. As for preserving their own culture, the country does make it harder for illegal immigrants to stay. And Apex-type refugees committing felony-type-armed-assaults would be deported in most cases unlike in Australia.

I ordered a Tomica ae86 and the GTR from Initial D. They took more then a month to buy from Amazon but were only $5. I'm sure they are cheap there

Have him go to the used software area for racequeen photoset ROMs and pick up a bunch for torrenting on /t/.

>What Veeky Forums related nicknacks should I ask him to get for me that would be easy to bring back?
Japan has huge stores full of 3rd party car mod parts. It's quite unlike the USA. Because both the variety of item types and the dept of selection for each item type is large, these stores can have some fairly fanciful products. For example, there is a special console mount product not for cellphones but to hold your large french fry order from mcdonalds.

Picture of a 2 story car mod parts store in Japan.

I can find these all day long in Taiwan.

JDM ashtray