Dude wants to sell me a 2007 kawasaki vulcan for 2500

Dude wants to sell me a 2007 kawasaki vulcan for 2500

Hes barely ridden it and it only has 1400 miles on it

I know nothing about bikes, is this a good enough deal for me to take this and start getting into bikes?

Do you know which engine it has? That's a reasonable deal though

if it's a 1700 classic I'd be all over that

>900 CC
>1400 miles
>2007
>$2500

sounds too good to be true user, get a thorough inspection done before purchase. Who knows, though?

Its in marvelous condition the only thing I could say bad about it is that its turquoise paint

Hes just some guy in his late fifties with a desk job and I could tell he never liked riding the thing, he only bought it because his friends grouped him into trying to become the cast of Wild Hogs

Didnt get a picture of the thing because It was while I was at work and I spent all my fuck around time talking to the guy but It looks exactly like this one I found off google pic related

Yes

Nothing wrong with that cute blue color. Every fucking cruiser is always thay faggot flat black color.

Yeah decent bike, too small of an engine for me but if you are a newer rider it will be fun, or fine for DD duty. Those bike with the 1700CC engine are siiiick.

>Also
Get proper gear. Don't be the typical cruiser cunt in a brain bucket and a fagvest. Fullface helmet best helmet

>Dude wants to sell me a 2007 kawasaki vulcan for 2500

>Hes barely ridden it and it only has 1400 miles on it

>I know nothing about bikes, is this a good enough deal for me to take this and start getting into bikes?
Fuck off cruiser! Hope you die of aids for being a filthy homo

Ohhh. So much edge. How cute :)

cruiser bro

>Hes just some guy in his late fifties with a desk job and I could tell he never liked riding the thing,
Definitely do it. Boomers with buyers remorse make the best sellers.

Not a bad deal but 900cc isn't enough on a cruiser that heavy.

Completely not true at all. Stop listening to dbt

I would say yes but cruisers are for faggots.

See

It's a good deal but you have to understand that you are at a fork in the road and one path will lead you to sport bike riding and the other will lead to cruiser riding. In general sport bikes and cruisers don't ride together because the performance difference is too great.

Again, not true at all.

You kids really need to leave mommy's basement sometimes

This guy clearly doesn't ride socially. Noone with a supersport wants to ride with a cruiser because it impedes fun in the twisties. Groups of riders really do split into the type of bike they ride because it is more comfortable that way.

Whatever you say bench racer ;)

Kind of want a moto guzzi breva 750.

>that sideways V twin
>that shaft drive
>that comfy looking ergonomics

>mfw cruiser for comfy rides and sportbike for hooning