/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

/tesog/ Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/02/eso-morrowind---faith-in-the-shadow-of-red-mountain
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/02/next-crown-crate-season-the-elder-scrolls-onlines-wild-hunt
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/01/crown-store-showcase-march-2017

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/124452356

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/325237/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-8

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guiide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/02/eso-morrowind---faith-in-the-shadow-of-red-mountain
youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and as the OP states, there's new news.

any word on the wardens spells yet?

SERVERS FIXED WHEN

when you buy 100 goy crates

They claim it was from DDoS attacks. Again.

How many times are we going to get that excuse?

I'm in Ireland and had no issues connecting with NA all day.

>couldnt get in like all day
>restart steam in admin
>can now log in
wtf is this shit

Wait,I thought this game takes place before the civil war 'n shit

Ulfric is obviously a descendant of hers.

Boy...

Imagine the smell

the fuck

Bosmer smell like feces. They rub themselves in it as part of the green pact ritual. If fertilizer is good for the trees, it's good enough for them.

being a vampire is hard when you dont want to feast on the blood of the innocent

Pretending to have morality when you choose to become the child of evil.

By Stendarr's left nut.

you denounce molag bal when you become one and i did so to fight fire with fire in the first place. i am one with him and will destroy him from within

Do NOT bully Bosmer below this line!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Fucking servers have been shit all weekend. This sucks.

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown of classes while I wait? My first (and only so far) character is a orc Templar who I'm using as a tank. But everyone talks about how dragon knights are better. Why is that anyway? Does it even ever matter? What's the best way to build a orc Templar? Should I cut my losses early and make someone new? What's the meta these days?

>no one socializes or stops to interact at all in the world
>content goes from loleasy to wtf why did this thing 1 shot me with janky ass animations?
>ugly ass armor and no slutwear because shitesda and shitimax are run by SJWs
>combat consists of spamming the same 2-3 abilities over and over and over and over and over
>worse pvp in MMO history
>no sense of accomplishment most things can just flat out be bought

Why is this game a watered down shitty version of the shitty single player games now?

>Why is that anyway?
Better resource management.
>Does it even ever matter?
If you're doing competitive PvE
>What's the best way to build a orc Templar
As a healer
>Should I cut my losses early and make someone new?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>What's the meta these days?
DK tank, templar healer, dps either templar or sorc with a focus on magicka

dk has more tools manage groups and this matters because in higher difficulties a stray npc can one shot your dps

>But everyone talks about how dragon knights are better. Why is that anyway?
better passives, buff skills, shield skills
>Does it even ever matter?
for veteran trials and hard mode DLC dungeons yeah

Is there a "best" race for making a dk tank or are racial bonuses too minor to matter? Not too keen on going healer with the orc templar. I just feel like I should be minmaxing in this game I guess.

>no one socializes or stops to interact at all in the world

muh socialization

Fuck off, sentimental faggot.

Imperials and argonians. If you really want to minmax then orcs aren't good for anything.

You will still be able to do at the very least 99% of all content in the game as a orc templar doing whatever role you want.

>orcs aren't good for anything.

I had a feeling that would be the case.

Don't have the imperial pack so I guess a argonian dk sounds alright. Guess I can always keep the orc around as my crafter account.

Thanks for the input gents.

>orcs aren't good for anything

What if I want to minmax tits and ass?

They're still good on anything using melee weapons or bows, just not the absolute best.

>playing a MMO to just run around by yourself
loving every laugh

I'd put orcs as a second tier stamina race. Redguards are the best all around for stamina, but Khajiit, Orc, and Bosmer are all perfectly acceptable.

Since there is only 1 megaserver. There is a lot interactivity at end game. Questing is just running around solo unless you want to play with a friend.

hmm I want something THICC should i go nord or orc?

Either

orcs are thicker but you don't look like a mutant as a nord.

You can always drink that gold recipe, bloody mara.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

looked it up and i like the idea of that, but no idea how i'm going to get the recipe

You could always level up your orc, then respec them into your crafter. Orcs get a racial +10% crafting XP from deconstructing equipment.

If you care about being able to do the hardest PVE content in the game it matters (hardmode vet trials and hard mode vet dlc dungeons). DK has better resource management with earthen hands and battle roar, and more blocking damage reduction.

So... if you want to be an orc tank, that's fine, it's actually one of the better choices.. but Orc DK would be better than Templar. Imperial or Argonians also make good DK tanks.

Orc Templar would be pretty bad because eventually if you give up on tanking and want to use that templar for healing or dps, you're going to be better off going magicka, which orc doesn't do magicka well.

For magicka templar dps, Altmer or Dunmer, for Healer templar argonian or breton.

All the races have the same body it's just the height difference that makes it appear otherwise

You wouldn't consider Orc on par with Argonians for DK tanks? Yeah they don't have the potion passive but they get the same amount of incoming healing and have a stam bonus, which is better than a magcika bonus for a tank.

wrong
look more closely with max sliders

have the same problem, would be easier to choose if I didnt manage to make a good looking orc

it's farily cheap or you can just buy bloody maras instead of recipe

No you're wrong

Trust me I spent hours on this and I still haven't made the character

>If you really want to minmax then orcs aren't good for anything.

>being this blind

It was a bluff desu I spent like 5 seconds tops compairing

Are you sure though man?

create the body you want with one race then switch between them and view from the side, you can easily tell.

Surely skill comes into this game at some point and matters more than how hard you minmaxed?

Or should I just quit now

is there a popular auction site to price check crap?

Yes. There aren't even team wide Damage meters like in WoW, so no one will every know if you are shit or not in a dungeon.

tamrieltradecentre

>tfw its impossible to recreate my skyrim character in this game with any degree of accuracy but I can't stop making attempts anyway

tyty

>nerevarine among the ashlanders
Conoon Chodala?

How many years ago was the Akaviri invasion? He was alive at that point, so it's completely likely.

>Think about buying the Thief personality for my thief character
>Hunched over, keeps rubbing his hands like he should be muttering about his Jew Gold
Not quite the type of thief I was thinking of..

Wait a fucking minute are the servers actually still down

I'm sorry I come from other multiplayer games, what the fuck this is unheard of

Are they going to reimburse players somehow? The game going down for 24 hours is kind of a big deal imo. Not that I had any time to play it today anyway, but still.

The servers aren't down, must be you.

And we've got Morrowind glass motifs, so we could totally get his axe.

Which one?

I'm trying to make her a templar tank. I've been playing a magsorc all this time and this is kinda different. I like what the 1h&s skills do, but they don't seem like they're meant to be spammed. So far I've been applying the debuffs from my weapon skills then spammed puncturing strikes, but it's not doing much damage and I feel like I want to keep some mp for a quick heal. Plus, I kinda want to stick with the whole mace&shield imagery rather than stabbing shit with aedric weapons, even if it's kinda cool. Also resource management: how do?

Only level 11 now so I don't have much to work with yet. Still, it feels like I'm not really doing it right. CP 300 and something so I dumped a those points in a few things for survivability and healing stuff.

Right. Fits the shape of her noggin a bit better. The left is alright too, though. Wee triangular though.

Thanks m8. I already bought the left some time ago, but have some crowns left and figured I might get the right one too since it looked cute.

would I be retarded to make a nord sorcerer

I want my sorcerer to be my thicc character because it makes the most sense

Bretons cant be thicc?

>would I be retarded to make a nord

Yes

please breton

I'm playing right now.

I'm still getting timed out when trying to log in. None of the workarounds I've seen posted have worked.

why is there even a limitation on character names if everyone sees your account name

Best pic.

Nah

t. nb healer

t. op

I guess love can bloom on the battlefield.

*Flicks*

I turn on the setting to see char names

Who doesn't

a necromancy line would be so fun

it would great to be able to resurrect dead players, but just mobs would still be really fun

I feel like I have an 80% chance of getting the infernal guardian's pauldron from the damn chest.

All day erry day

Does the Golden Vendor sells necklace?

Sometimes.

Unless you're EP. She only sells golden kneepads then.

so a non-healer templar doesn't work? I wanted to make a paladin type thing

I really wish more people used the drunk personality

Which one is better, Altmer or Dunmer for temp dps?

Is temp dps that good?

I don't really play Templar but maybe Dunmer since I think Templar has some fire damage skills and no lightning or frost damage skills.

What are some good resources for knowing about mag sorc and mag templar rotations?

>people already begging for compensation gifts on the forums

here, just wanted to add that I've tried various resources, and I understand several buffs/offensive abilities need to be maintained, I just want to know in what priority they're typically used.

>pay for ESO+
>only get to play on weekends cause that's when you're off from work
>servers down most the weekend

Sounds reasonable to request extensions on your billing date to me. Nobody's paying to not play.