I'm on the edge of buying this NB miata

I'm on the edge of buying this NB miata.
Give me reasons why I shouldn't

Because you should stop being a poorfag and get a ND

You won't be able to find it in parking lots

>tfw your car is obscured by land barges and you start freaking out thinking it's been stolen

Pontiac Solstice is a better value.

No it's not

WRYYYYYYYYY

your parents will find out your gay

you're

go for it
don't wag your tail

NA and NB a shit. The NC is the only Miata worth buying right now unless you can buy new, in which case the ND is the best option. The problem with the older ones is that the prices are not good considering mileage/age/condition anymore. When a clean NB costs $5000-6000 and a clean NC starts at just $8000, it's simply not worth it.

If prices were like they were a few years ago, where you could find NAs with hardtops for less than $3000 in good shape, it'd be a very different story.

IF I was going to buy an MX-5 today, I'd buy a power-hardtop NC and never look back.

NC is a bar of soap

This post is also good. The Solstice is currently extremely underrated and even dealers are selling the things at surprisingly good prices. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a ~$6000/80k miles one and selling my WRX.

This goes hand in hand with my NC MX-5 theory though - the market for the older cars is simply retarded because it's a fucking meme, but the newer cars were never cheap enough to be meme status. You get a lot more NC for $8000 than you do for $6000 in an NB.

Also, though a turbo option exists for the Kappa twins, it's not really worth paying extra so you can pay extra for fuel/oil/maintenance.

The looks don't matter. It's still far more capable than the NA or NB even in stock form with its soft suspension. The stiffer chassis will also last a hell of a lot longer than a beat-to-hell floppy noodle older MX-5.

no one is gonna bother stealing your ratty shitbox lol

>one good reason
You value your testicles?

Funny enough, I don't have testicles. I was born without them

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Your not man enough for a miata

pls no bully

actually hes a perfect candidate for Miata ownership.

looks like one of those fake pics where you email them and they try to get you to send a deposit

>tfw no gf
>tfw no miatas in my cunt
>tfw no gf who drives a miata
>tfw

because people will pick on you
they're not very powerful
that one has weird wheels
there's not much room in the boot or cabin

on the other hand they're cheap and simple fun
also nb best series. i drove an nd a little while back and like my nb8b better

The NB is better than the NA in every way you just don't see them here because they aren't $2k and completely beat to shit yet like all the Miatas you see here.

that's what they steal the most tho

>the looks don't matter
the fuck is wrong with you

Homosexuality does that to people

>NC starts at just $8000
Lol that's $2k more than I paid

ND > NB

For an NC? You've only proved my point further.

Seriously, the time to buy older Miatas was before RegularFaggotAss""""Reviews"""" and subsequently every other reviewer jumped on the bandwagon and made a huge meme of the Miata.

>eriously, the time to buy older Miatas was before RegularFaggotAss""""Reviews""""
The NA and NBs were both incredibly popular well before RCR was even a thought. Go renew your bus pass, kid.

>Yfw NC is actually a best