youtube.com/watch?v=QlgFyiAR0YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic of bike here lads

so you fell over on a meme machine?

Are you implying it's not that bad?

Scooters!

post your daily 100s

youtube.com/watch?v=9olAAFqx7NI

Might look a bit shit but yes, m8. Gear sticks are cheap enough and you could ride it like that now.

If you can`t get one, get a blow torch and heat it up then bend. Don`t hammer it else it will snap.

Yeah, I'm headed back to the states in may so I'll pick up some spare parts. Thanks for the reassurance, m8

s c o o t

p o o t

its fine, you scuffed up the plastics and bent the shifter.
order up a new shifter and make sure no leaks are forming at the case that hit the ground then just verify everything else is straight

So /db/t was wrong about the 500cc Hondas. I rode around on a friend's CBR500R and a tooled around on a CB500F.

Power wasn't too bad, highway speeds were fine with my lack of weight.

Now I want a CB500X

I guess poor people gotta have fun as well

what other motorcycles have you ridden?

Thanks. There's a Yamaha shop here but they only sell dirtbikes so shifter and clutch are doable but not the plastics.

A few old UJMs, my old XS400, what ever mini cruiser thing we used at MSF, some Harley thing, DRZ400, R6, and my FZR600R.

How did you wash out anyway? Did you stick the front brakes?

and you didn't find the engine outrageously anemic, the chassis overly heavy feeling and the cornering clearance hilariously bad? oh god not to mention the atrocious ABS on the ABS models o lawd

just slap a sticker over the plastics, shave the stuff smooth again with a box razor if you want.
and if the bike rides weird when you get back on it your front tire might be cocked from the drop too.
two ways to fix it, put it on a stand and loosen everything and get it lined up or just smack it back out again

>no pillion riding gf to protect

What is the cheapest way to deal with your ass getting numb on a long ride?

Also, /postbikes/

What are some baikus that have reputations for being fukin dangerous?
>TL1000
>CR500
>???

I was going through a tight s-turn that ran through a construction site. Cut the throttle and the engine braking unsettled the rear just enough to initiate a slide on thick dust and sparse gravel.

airhawk seat cover or sheepskin, or just stand up

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably just deal with the ugly bits till I can get my hands on replacements and I'll check the tire. Rode the bike home though and everything sounded and felt fine.

thoughts on cagiva mito

Daily reminder no one likes bikers

No, it isn't as fast as my FZR by a long shot.

1st is geared really really low which sucks at giving you a good first impression of the bike if you just want to hop on and rip, but when I was actually doing low speed tight stuff it was literally perfect.

2nd and above were all fine.

I actually thought the chassis felt really light, much easier again to do the day to day slow crawling and creeping around traffic than my FZR.

I honestly wasn't going full ham on the corners on it like I would with the FZR but I didn't scrape anything even when I did push it.

Neither the CBR500R or the CB500F that I rode had the ABS option.

I wouldn't get rid of the FZR for anything short of a Daytona or R6, but I want a good simple commuter bike for taking to work and tooling around on instead of my car.

What else falls in the same price range and fits the same use case?

Not him, but reviewers seem to love the 500 bikes

Take a break and stretch when you pee or fuel up

reviewers like every bike they review.

and funnily enough I don't need to rely on reviews either because I rode one and I fucking hated it.

my handlebars is slightly bent on the left side since the day i lowsided.

it's not too bad, you would have to take a hard look to even notice that it is bent. but should i just put in the work to replace it before i sell it?

wr125

slap some cheap ones on or put them in a vise and bend it back yourself

Going up probably isn't that exciting

I try to clean it and this fucker jumps in wanting a ride

cagiva/husqvarna wmx 125

does he believe in alien visitation?

yz490/465

There's a good chance that shifter will straighten out fine. There's a reason they make them out of mild steel.

As for the rash, I'd leave it, but that's me. You can order the plastics from partzilla, or just sand it smooth and use 3M car wrap (or plastidip, or a WAT sticker)

He only believes in that which can be chewed on

>cagiva mito
As a BurgerFat, I will never have the joy of a modern two-smoke street bike. That said, how cheap are these? It's a Massimo Tamburini bike, I'd buy it, drain the fluids, and display it in my livingroom

>buell

I have a 2009 DL-1000. I am the third owner, I got it early 2017. I bought it from a guy who had it for a year but never rode it. I found out from the place that changed my sprocket, that it belong to the owners friend who bought it new in 2009.

He died in 2015, and the guy bought it as salvage fixed it then sold it to me.

Am I going to die lads?

04-05 ZX10
the original H2s
Vincent Black Shadow
>If you rode the Black Shadow at top speed for any length of time, you would almost certainly die. That is why there are not many life members of the Vincent Black Shadow Society.
maybe the original Maico 500 smokers

I bought a 390 Duke thinking I was buying a cheap commuter. Ended up with a light-weight hoolie machine

>super blackbird for just £2000 near me

Is this a good all round bike or will it be way to dangerous around town?

DL1000 is very different from TL1000, pic related. You will most likely die eventually, but your choice of bike is unlikely to be a factor.

The TL was actually not a bad bike overall, but it had a rotary rear suspension damper that still had a few bugs in the system. Supposedly it's good practice to swap in a regular linear damper.

Ok m8. I appreciate the reassurance. The adrenaline of the crash had me freaking out.

Are dirtbike levers more robust? Might get a set off a WR since there's plenty here.

did the guy die on the bike?

They're as dangerous as you make them and quite a bit less squirrely than a literpeter, but they are quite heavy and won't get great in-town mileage. Great sport-tourers though.

Got a friend with one of those maicos, thing is an absolute bitch. Peaky as fuck surprise powerband, stiff clutch , noodle suspension. It's a hoot.

Probably a better all-rounder than the turboBusa. Is it the FI or Carb model?

lol @ webm

I know that, my pops had a suped up TL-1000S.

Yes, left very little damage to bike.

FI model.

>"buell."
He says while not posting his gf.

Not more robust... Sorry. If you are expecting to crash on the regular, like if you are doing moto-G, then folding levers or Barkbusters.

>tfw have new exhaust coming in the mail

Even though all I can afford is a gpr slipon, Excite!

I would buy

post webms
(if you feel like it, etc.)

>I know that,
Whoops, my bad

bike?

No, I'm not planning on crashing lol.

I think I need to throw some Conti TKCs on ASAP. These Battlax tires are not suited to African roads

Street 500

n i c e
i
c
e

'15 fz09.

Wouldnt bother with a slipon if it had normal looking stock cans, but just look at that ugly cathedar bag yamaha calls a muffler.

Yeah uhhh.... now I can't unsee that.
new exhaust when

When this is delivered
Probably about 2 weeks

Is XR600R a good?

Yaas

Get a liquid cooled one if you can though.

Wtf is nice about a street 500?

have you never used that method?

cause it'd sure get boomer attention and you might be able to sell it to them to get a real bike
can't say I have

Ummm. No

>liquid cooled 600r
u wot m8?
only liquid cooled xr made was the 650r

Disregard this I suck massive cocks and was thinking about the xr650r

Is it better to be a nobike or a /scoot/

If you have a scooter you're still a nobike

scoot but only if you can do a willy on the scoot

UNDERBONE masterrace

that's actually dope as fuck.
I've heard good things about the madass 125s tho. Yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=QlgFyiAR0YU

FOR FUCKS SAKE I REALLY WANT THIS CHEAP LOW MILEAGE VFR 800 WITH FULL LUGGAGE BUT EU LAWS ARE KEKING ME AS I AM NOT 24 YEARS OLD YET

both are 2 wheels but there are so many chavs on scoots and nobody on a scoot nods back to me.

so buy it and garage it for a while.
or move to a better country

most scoots are nobikes with DUIs

>so buy it and garage it for a while.

>putting this much pressure on me to pass my test first time

Then maybe you should consider living somewhere that is not under shariah rule

you already fucked up by not taking the laughable 20 question paper to get am and at least have a ride

you're going to fuck up by getting an 800 for your first bike (one with veeetak so you'll whiskey throttle into a tree)

if you had a2 you could've been riding one since 20, but instead you have to be the gigantic faggot you are, since you just NEED 100+ plus hp as your learner bike

>beign a brit
lmao

>Need
Assmad yuropoor detected

pls be my friend

This, scooters seem to attract far more dickheads than motorbikes.

And fat people too, guess they can't get a leg over.

/Thirdworld/ here
Our license are easy when it comes to bikes. Two tier system.

>Tier One; Learners License - 50 question written test
16 Years and up. Motorcycle restricted to 125cc
Older than 18 and you can get any bike.
At no time may you carry passengers.
It should be noted that you may not ride smaller than a 150cc on a highway.

>Tier Two; Full Licence - Practical exam
You can ride any bike with passengers. You must have a learners to get a full Licence.

But I don`t obey even the most basic laws so I don`t even care.

My dad has summer commuted with one for over 15 years. Then again my dad is not a very practical person (he took a convertible Corvette on ski trips in the 70s) and there is definitely drawbacks. But it can certainly be done assuming you aren't stationary in boiling hot weather all the time or need to split through super tight traffic.

become uncucked and move to a non shit tier civilization

I scheduled test rides for a zx-6r and a gsx-r600. Which is the best baiku and why?

r6

same shit different maker

Too aggressive
No bully pls

600s are dead. either get a used older one or dont get one at all.