I'm a Honda fanboy but there's something about 80s Toyotas that just get my dick rock hard...

I'm a Honda fanboy but there's something about 80s Toyotas that just get my dick rock hard. Will Toyota ever go back to making cool shit or will they just make cuck mobiles for tree hugging shitheads for eternity?

aerodynamic amorphous cuck mobiles, my dude.

sorry

toyota has lots of great cars since 80's, their most iconic stuff that isn't ae86.

I'm glad the aw11 isn't as popular as the ae86 because if it was I would never be able to get one but it does suck that the aw11 doesn't have as much aftermarket support like the ae86

there isn't a ton, but there's more than you think. all the important stuff exists, just less of the memey stuff.

The only cool shit they make anymore are the trucks

Same here

I'm about to buy a Mk 1.5 swap and if the AW11 had been nearly as popular as the AE86 is, I wouldn't be close to be able to affording it

Is it easier to swap in a 3S-GE or a 2ZZ-GE into an AW11?

If you're going to swap an AW11, get spendy and do a 3SGTE

What if I want something lighter than a 3S-GTE in the car, and I dont want more than 220FWHP?

Anyone else like AE92?

>FWHP lel
Just turbo the 4AGE. maybe swap in a smallport engine out of an AE92/AE101 and turbo that instead, not a ton of aftermarket for the bluetop engine if that's what you have, crank and rods are different sized.

>drove an AW11 with a blacktop swap
It's honestly so nice. It had like 170hp or something but that's all you really needed to have a blast.

aside from the fact is wrong wheel drive, yes I do

My cousin owns an AE92 with a Roots Supercharger and it drives like a blast.

> wrong wheel drive
> falling for RWD meme
kek

>muh skids

Find me a high performance fwd race car.
Even rally before AWD changed it all was mid engined rwd.

u fukin wot m8

Toyota just won 6h of Silverstone, it they keep this up for the rest of the season, I have a good feeling that they'll put out something other than a economy shitbox.

Lancia isn't a thing in the USA. How is that relevant

>US
>Relevant

you said find me a FWD race car

I did

and protip they used to sell lancia in the us

group b senpai

>that livery

dick status MUH