FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ha32BXnVn4A
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE WILLIAMPOSTING
>WHERE DID THIS BLOOD COME FROM? HOW DEEP DOES THE LORE GO?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1O-33DdYAl4pCTZ9hX96063EuLwrarm1afhGFAX50zpc/edit?usp=sharing
picosong.com/GaWw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does this exist lmfao.

She's alright.

Because we're all somewhere on the spectrum between furries and clankers.
Also probably on the spectrum. You know, the autistic one

Starchy, don't makes this difficult.

Is this a jojo reference that i don't know about?

I love your funny bear Starchy

It looks like a FNAF reference.

She does have huge, juicy, delicious drumsticks.

We're not actually using that other one, are we

The change to /scawg/ needs to be more organic. We aren't gonna make a whole new booru and whole new OP, especially when few people are interested in Scott's other games and movies enough to make OC for them.

I don't fucking know. I was hoping the 5 of you left would make that decision while I slept.

Well then I'm making the decision that we're staying in here, then, fuck that forced bullshit in the middle of the night when most of the other anons aren't around to say no

It was rape!

>Daughter
Part of Ennard
>Wife
Divorced, dead, or worse
>Older brother
Dead, or inside a robot.
>Bite of 83 victim
Michael or connected to Michael
>Michael
Scooped, possibly Springtrapped.
>William
Sprintrapped, dead, or senile
>possible missing member

I miss when the Puppet was the most confusing part of the series.

That's why we don't even bother anymore. At this point I'm more invested in OC lore than the actual story. At least that shit is comprehensible.

My problem isnt really talking about other Scott games in the general, cause we already do that.
I just dont think its fair to not include fanmade games in the general, but of course there has to be a line, but it is something to consider atleast.

"Bygones"
An Afton story. I've been mostly experimenting with different situations and characterizations, with 4 and SL. I shot for a creepy atmosphere with this one, let me know if it doesn't work out.

docs.google.com/document/d/1O-33DdYAl4pCTZ9hX96063EuLwrarm1afhGFAX50zpc/edit?usp=sharing

Gore was something I wanted to work on, as I wanted to help the reader visualize the scenery and violence can do a lot to help with that. The partnership angle is something I may expand upon in the future. Depending on where the new version of Chapter 2 goes, I may add a third chapter to expand upon the relationship. I've never done a "springtrapping" story, I might as well do it now.

>I just dont think its fair to not include fanmade games in the general, but of course there has to be a line, but it is something to consider atleast.
It's just one buttmad autist pushing for the fangame think passive-aggressively. Same thing happened with the /trash/ user. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same. I don't give two shits about fangames but fanfiction is allowed and supported here so I don't see why they shouldn't be.

I don't mind fangames being talked about either. The problem is when things like the cat magician get posted ad nauseam. Hell, I was fine with Candy and Blank too, up until Ghost got his hands on them and made one of the dumbest AUs this thread has ever seen. And then there's shit like pic related, which I honestly can't tell is supposed to be a shitpost, or the product of an actual legitimate autist.

You referring to the cat itself of just the way its drawn.
Personally i dont care about the cat much.
However i am very much guilty for sexualizing robutts if thats what you mean.

There's sexualizing robots and then there's taking something already regarded as cancerous and trying to sexualize it the most laughably incompetent way imaginable. Ghost may not earn much points for anatomy either, but at least he tried to do something unique with his Candy OCs.

Personally the OCs are one of my favorite reasons to come here, hell i even love some of the Beamz and Tammy OC... Ocs. sorry for my shit tastes.
With that said i completely get where you are coming from. Weather someone likes a thing or not is subjective, but i agree that when something is pushed too much, especially when its something many people dont like, it can cause a bad taste to be left in peoples mouths.

I just realized how fucking dumb i sounded at the end there.

I've got something that will leave a bad taste in your mouth
>unzips

>implying you dont have the best taste

I wanted to show that he was tripping out and I was playing around with photoshop, but I agree that I could have done that a lot better.

Eeeh, I'd consider that to be either Springtwerp or Bud. They're better with drawing detail than I am in my own opinion.

Springtwerp never really did meticulous detail, not like Bud or BBGM anyway. For the most part, his real strength was in color and shading.
Bud meanwhile, is all detail and very little anything else. The dude can make individual parts of a picture look amazing, but the whole thing is usually chock-full of anatomical and perspective errors.
When pressed, you can absolutely compete with both of them in terms of shear detail.

One side effect I had from that comic is that I now imagine Mike as a master of Yo Momma fights despite his wholesome suburban upbringing which caught a lot of kids and kidbots off guard growing up. That and I'm beginning to suspect Reagan of being the memory of Mike's crazy dad.

One of these things is not like the others

>kidbots
Do explain this vision of humans and robots coexisting on every level of society. I'm always fascinated by these sorts of things.

It's the future I ain't gotta explain shit

Is she /our robot/?

picosong.com/GaWw/

Been a while since I made some content, but have some monsters

Nice. I like the voice filters you used.

The music in the background kinda tones down the spook factor but it's still good.

>you were born too early to meet your robo-waifu
>you were born too early to fall even more for her wonderful personality than you did for her body
>you were born too early to slowly, awkwardly, become more than friends with her
>you were born too early to be wierded out for reasons you can't put into words before recognizing her mounting sexual frustration
>you were born too early to spend long, uncomfortable evenings with her trying to figure out workarounds for her lack of genitals that would satisfy both of you

>>you were born too early to be wierded out for reasons you can't put into words before recognizing her mounting sexual frustration
>>you were born too early to spend long, uncomfortable evenings with her trying to figure out workarounds for her lack of genitals that would satisfy both of you
This triggers me. Either A) you're a retard for not picking up your waifu wants the dick B) your waifu is defective for being sentient yet not having an understanding of sex. Which leads to the second part where even after the robot's sexual awakening you make it sound like some complicated task when if going off the previous point robowaifu would know exactly how to vent said frustrations there's just no genitals involved. It's all convoluted for the sake of drama sounding garbage passed off as romance.

Thanks! Those filters were used after I couldn't use gverb for my "nightmare" voice and I was just testin' to see how reverb worked and tada, I was able to make it work like I did before.

Meant to respond to

A bloo bloo

how do worms even get to form inside a body? does organ inactivity change something?

Pretty sure those are maggots left by flies laying eggs into dead flesh.

Anyone up for discussing the fangames?

Oh hey, you aren't dead.

Golden Freddy was just the Bitten Kid trying to get the attention of Mike right? Like the little annoying brother that wouldn't shut up?

Who the hell even knows at this point

I miss Klondike.

All the others sucked according to the aficionados that pervade this general.

Had great robohusbandos and robowaifus too.

I thought 3 was good and even 4 was okay from a gameplay standpoint. 2 is just shit besides all the waifus, though, yes.

Spoilered for actual spoilers.

Did Vinnie do anything wrong? RAT was a drunkard and a fiend, and he tried to choke Vinnie out first, it wasn't his fault that RAT killed himself on the table. CAT was wrong to call the police and demand he tell the truth, the American prison system has a huge risk of you getting fucked up/stabbed in it, Vinnie was a lanky wuss, it would have been the equivalent of suicide to let CAT rat him out. As cruel as choking CAT to death was, if he didn't, his future and life was on the line. Mary did nothing wrong, but even if she did remember what happened on Night 5, the moral thing would seem to be to just let it go. Am I missing something or some key reason why Vinnie is supposed to be the villain?

It's not that the Puppeteer's the bad guy, it's just that even after conquering her nightmares, the PTSD stuck with her for a long time.
Long enough that it all comes full circle in FNaC1 for the Reverse Puppet to put the blame on her, only this time it actually WAS her fault because she was doing a shit job at the Factory.

Would it be possible to request a mod to merge the two threads?

yeah, just let one of them die

*kisses you*

But I want the posts in this thread.

then don't post in that one
the choice is yours

What's adorable is that Mary looks like a green Connie in FNAC3, it was all I could think about.

I haven't played it yet. Have any pics?

Here she is. She's not exactly like Connie, has the pigtails and seems more depressed.

>Benispurple passed the time in the orphanage cross-dressing

But I just want things to be united again.

let one die
survival of the fittest

>murdering two people and not telling anyone
>letting their families think they died killing each other

Vinnie would get raped in prison and I can see how that would influence his thinking, but he's still not a good guy. FNAC 3 is pretty much FNAF 4 with all the Nightmare designs and how the story's not really a finale, just a story that ends in an accident.

>deleted
why

I like how creepy the conversation gets involving Foxy at the end and how well you worked with the clusterfuck of Michael/Ennard along with his brother and sister. If I had one nitpick at all I would change the word bib to smock or scrubs for that medical vibe. Something about Foxy being disgusted at Mike makes the who fratricide thing that much more creepy yet personal.

because it's not fnaf related
:^)

I don't think that's the case, actual spoilers are reportable for Veeky Forums.

That was a proper use of spoiler but obviously off-topic to a Five Nights at Freddy's general.

A pox upon the autist who made the other one.

And here he is again.

fuck off I was kidding
Christ, I didn't know we had our own barneyfag to deal with

I want to hug Lee Goldson and aggravate his autism.

I think fangame discussion is fine.
But I think FNAC is not a fangame, it's merely inspired by FNAF.
Five Nights at Fuckboy's is a fangame.
FNAC being called a fangame of FNAF would be like calling Axiom Verge a fangame of Metroid.
Or (more egregiously) calling Undertale a fangame of Cave Story.

I would say FNAC is closer to being a knockoff (albeit one better than what it's aping if we were to call it such) than a fangame.

I have dreams about Freddy and Foxy spitroasting me and I enjoy it. I'm not gay though :^)
Am I doing this right?

Go be autistic somewhere else.

The Aftons are an absolute clusterfuck, so working out that knot was both challenging and rewarding. Trying to turn it into something more suitable for horror was a big goal of mine, so I'm happy to hear that it worked out.
Thanks for your input, I wouldn't have caught "bib" otherwise.

I feel like most of the hate comes more from the people discussing it than the game itself.

FNAC is literally a fangame. It isn't debatable. FNAF is canon in it's universe, and they explicitly drop it's name. Your post is like calling Mega Man Unlimited or AM2R a knock-off of Mega Man or Metroid, and your relentless autism invalidates whatever point you were trying to make through ironic shitposting. Delete your post and never come back.

I guess it's not allowed, I made the post about the ending of the game and it was deleted. Discussing Candy's 1 and 2 was never an issue in the past, but if it's against the rules now, I'll follow them, and keep any art related to it on the booru. It's a shame because there's a lot about it I'd like to discuss.

With that said, let's talk about possibilities for FNAF6. I think even Scott has to at least be a little bit aware that Sister Location got way too up its ass with its own lore by the end, and the twists just got too damn annoying. If there was another game, I'd love it to go back to ambiguous roots at Fredbear's with minimal to no ties to Afton, no Nightmares, just dealing with Spring Freddy and Bonnie, maybe not even as enemies. I wouldn't mind something along the lines of a spinoff or something completely different since Fredbear's as a restaraunt we've only seen in ATARI form in 4 and described in Silver Eyes (which, to give the book the extremely tiny amount of credit it's due, sounded really cozy). I'd love to see that place in 3D in a proper game somehow.

>FNAF is canon in it's universe, and they explicitly drop it's name.
Oh, then it's a fangame then. I must have missed that. Disregard, cocks, etc. etc.

>relentless
I'm not the dude who was pushing for no fangame talk. That was literally my first post on the subject.

Fnaf 6 has one of two possibilities:
Fnaf SL 2 or another spin-off (Five Nights at Fredbear's)

SL 2 has some hints at with the unreleased lines that the VAs hinted at in the VA Panel, but Scott also said that he had no intention of doing a sequel and would let SL stand on it's own. Of course that was when SL was still being made.
Goal could be to better fit/show how SL fits into the main games or work it as a spin-off and make SL a different continuity altogether.

Five Nights at Fredbear's (Fnaf 0 for abbreviation reasons) would focus on the one part of the series that we don't have any answers to or even much knowledge on what happened.
Goal could be to show the story's origins and what caused the beginning of the downfall of the Fredbear/Fazbear name.

Or FNAF World 2.

Until FNAF 4 I had actually thought Fredbear's was introduced as a kind of carte blanche for story. A "fill in the blanks" present for story OCfags. Nothing really seemed to have happened of consequence there. The fanbase sees ambiguity as a flaw though so I think Scott will keep going with the twists.
I'd love an 8-bit platformer set in a different universe, ala FNAF World but not quite the same thing.
My bad, then. Sorry for the brusqueness.

I think the next game will deal with the Phantoms and Shadows from the second and third game. They're both so disconnected from robots trying to kill you and reanimated murder trying to kill you that I feel they'll get explained to throw more gasoline on the Stop Explaining Shit Fire.

>SL 2 has some hints at with the unreleased lines that the VAs hinted at in the VA Panel, but Scott also said that he had no intention of doing a sequel and would let SL stand on it's own. Of course that was when SL was still being made.
I think the unreleased lines are from earlier in development, before Scott made some decisions like cutting the doll character.

If the change happens, I'd imagine it would be due to Scott making a new game that isn't FNAF. Not sure how likely that is, though.

>I just dont think its fair to not include fanmade games in the general
That's my main concern, too. The way I see it, fan games are removed from 5N@F's topic by one step, from "Five Nights at Freddy's" to "Five Nights at Freddy's fan games", and that one step is more than enough to stir up shit. If the general's topic was made Scott's games in general, it would be farther removed, from "Scott Cawthon's games in general" to "specifically FNAF" to "FNAF fan games".

Even if I didn't like discussing FNAF fangames and wanted them gone forever, this would still be something to worry about, because discussing FNAF fangames won't go away. They have a fairly dedicated audience, and this is one of the few places to discuss them. If fangames and discussion of them ever dies down, it will be because of lack of content and interest, not constant fighting.

All making fangames more off topic would do is make the arguments even shittier as the opposition would feel more self-righteous than ever while those who like fangames remain as stubborn as ever.

Wasn't going to post a reply to an 11-hour post, especially since it brought up such a controversial subject, but then I read through the thread and saw you guys are still discussing it

That wouldn't explain why they couldn't say the lines. If I remember correctly one VA said that there favorite line went from something in the game to something new that was recorded, or something to that effect.

Scott really needs to say something of post a teaser.

The shadows already got strong implications with Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, while the Phantoms were hallucinations and only thrown in at the last second to satisfy fanboys

As much as I'd adore a FNAF World 2, Scott seems to utterly hate it going by all his posts to such an extent I don't think he'll ever touch it again. Which fucking sucks, because the SL cast would look great in that cutesy style.

He also mentioned he was going to dedicate this year to playing the fangames FNAF inspired, so I'm wondering if some of the better ones may worm their way into his design mentality a bit. I'd love to see features like night vision or visibly running from room to room a la Rachel's pop up in an actual Scott-made game. I mention this because the running in FNAF4 looked awful, and SL is hard to qualify since you crawl and don't see yourself moving aside from in vents or three inches in front of you in Ballora Gallery with Clickteam eye tricks.

My personal guess is that the robots had some backstory to them that got removed for whatever reason, either for being too dark or because he thought it would work better in FNAF 6.

We have a book and alleged guidebook coming out in the next three months, so I don't expect a teaser anytime soon. FNAF 3's anniversary came and went, and I doubt Scott wants to rock the books' story by taking away from it's "hype" with the release of a grand finale game/teaser.

>select all squares that match the label: Cat Furniture

Congratulations, you got a camera. That's company property by the way and is coming out of your paycheck. And I'm in the office, not the camera.

Dumbass.

He did make mention of possibly redoing FNAF World, but it was offhanded as he said that when he was talking about trying to fix the game and how sometimes no matter what you do shit is shit and you just have to start over rather that putting sprinkles on it, or at least that was the gest of what he was saying.
Also on the Gamejolt page he received praise for the game and was shocked to find that people really liked it, he might have also said something about changing his mind or reconsidering a FNAF World 2.

Though I wouldn't mind if Scott did pick up a few things from others and put it into his games, mostly how in-depth the "Making of" in Candy's was compared to Scott's.

Fair point, he should really do something though, like put the cover images on the sites or something.

Also what is he going to do with Fnafworld .com now? Is it just going to redirect to scottgames or will he use it for when he moves away from Fnaf to keep Fnaf news there, or turn it into a Fnaf merchandise shopping thing?

Taking all your advice from the retards who phonebombed a pizzeria is stupid.

He should put the covers on, especially since this is the longest the site's been on a specific image since 2014.

>until 4
See I never got why that mattered for OCfags.
Like maybe Timmy saw some smoking hot nurses and boom now he's dreaming about sexy robots all day.

most ocfags do not care about the lore only their own stuff