yummystickies.com/product/swift
youtube.com/watch?v=cMvF0DNwjIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eyes
>bro
Bro

why would u even post this.
autistic af

as a fellow eurobro, i can say this is bretty gud.
>AM A1 B here

Yeah lets all post stuff we can find in a .3234 second google search.

Unless someone is retarded enough to not cover their info on their pic.

>fat

>SEVENTEEN different license endorsements

Am I the only one here from this island?

noice m8s
>Am A1 A2 B T here
I could get A next month, but I think I want to get BE first.

>born 1991
kys

>tfw only 6'2"

Here in toothpasteland we don't have the S one. Weird shit m8, I thought all european driver's licenses were the same now.

>this is pretty good
It's literally a car license with an extra trailering endorsement. All the other classes except for BE are automatically attained by passing your car exam.

Thats something I've always felt is kinda weird; you americans have so much more personal info on your licenses, as if its meant to be versatile and a more solid ID

Gonna get the A/A2 done in the next few years when I have the money to spend

C1E is also on the list, although I might aswell just do the CE as its apparently the exact same course and cost

Dont forget the codes within that aswell, like the 144 for my tractor license which restricts me to 25 ton total weight of tractor & tractor trailer weight & cargo

BE is a damned good license to have, I've become very reliant on mine

Probably because the EU just designed the new license, shipped the forced design to everyone and then went "OH WAIT WE HAVE FUCKING SNOWNIGGERS IN OUR UNION/ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP COUNTRIES OF THE UNION WHAT DO WE DO"

I got that license for free from my workplace as I work in a ski resort during the winter, and I'm also reliant on it due to my volunteer work with search & rescue through the Red Cross. Apparently it can be like $1200/€1100 if you get it privately, which is fucking insane for a license where you cant actually legally drive the vehicle outside of very specific work or search & rescue

True that, about the BE thing. The father of my gf has his own carpentry companys and thus obviously has BE. I needed his help multiple times to get some stuff towed like tiles for in the backyard, or some wood to build a motorcycle shed. That 750kg limit of B is pretty easy to hit when having DIY building projects.

>implying I wouldn't have needed his help anyway
>implying my shit-tier polo could tow any significant weight

The even more retarded shit with having a standard B-license is when you drive a vehicle that is close to the 3500kg limit of its own weight, and you can tow more in that fucking Polo of yours than you can in the Dodge RAM 1500 because the Polo can pull its 750kg on paper, while the RAM 1500 can only tow 475kg becaus otherwise it would go above 3500kg

I recall him telling me that when I asked why he didn't import a pickup when shopping for new company cars. He now has a few chipped benz Vito's with truly terrifying capabilities

>yurops need a license to ride bicycles
topkek

No, A1 requires extra license, only AM is included in B.

Looks like an intermediate between some mall shooter, a russian CS:GO player, and a harsh metal band bass player who shaved his hair.

But like... cute.

8/10 would chug vikingfjord with.

i wasn't talking about myself is right
Nice, you are a tripfag that has my respect.
Iv'e said this before.
not a bad thing although they like to milk out some money out of young people wanting to get a license.

In my country, the shitty minister of transport has decided that as per october '17, people should have their periodic license for a term of 9 months before being able to apply for a permanent license, and adding a mandatory 6 hours of driving school (costing around the equivalent of $500).

Another trivia is, now, if you are a holder of a permanent license for a period of 6 years you are able to legally teach a periodic driver license holder on the public road as a co-driver, that way those people get the chanse to learn how to drive.
As per october, you need to have the permanent license for 6 years added with a mandatory 'teachter' course of 6 hours, costing yet again $500.

You get 3 attempts at a permanent license, if you fail 3 times - (which happends rather often considering the whole licensing departement is a consortium that is partially privately owned, meaning they want to make money) - you are obliged to take a course of atleast 6 hours surplus, meaning if you fuck it up you paid a total of $1000 + 3 x $30 (each time you apply for a perm license) added with the cost of your temporary license which is like $15.

Yeah, it's getting hard for young people to be able to drive because insurance, road tax .. you get the picture.

The upside is generally good drivers.
Hope i explained this in a way thats understandable.

Is that Taytay?

Totally off topic but I don't think I kept your email around anywhere. If I wanted to buy parts for my car from Norway/Finland, what sites are the most popular? Any phrases I should know to help searching? I'm looking for a headlight washing system.

Why would you do that? Stuff in Scandinavia is stupidly expensive

For what car?
New or used parts?

AM is scooters/mopeds up to 49cc, not bicycles.

Here in LV bike licenses are an actual thing. Just another way to steal from us I guess.

DUDE

Almost forgot to post my buspass

fucking manlets

>posting any kind of identification on an anonymous image board

ISHYGDDT

I learned

same people who dont block out their plates when you post their cars most def.

Are used parts expensive? For that car right there. The headlight washer system was standard equipment for you guys but was never an option here, I just think it would be nice to have. The switch and wiring for a heated seat would be cool too. Maybe I need an excuse to have a holiday over there and just happen to bring some tools with me...

The black things sticking out of the bumper on this one:
nettiauto.com/suzuki/swift/8707834

Rate
please no bully

wtf
what kind of information can you get from someone's license plate anyway

I don't know but I bet Veeky Forums has done more with less before if they so choose. When I can block out any information with 5 secs in paint why take the chance? Just look at Shia LayBoof

Oh just the registered owner, their phone number, their address, dob, if they have a CCW, any previous arrests, all your last known addresses, ect.

You don't need to be a cop to find out that information. I just loosely know one cop and he offered to run a plate of a car that hit mine and then fled a few years ago. He gave me all that information and showed me the guy had been arrested for domestic violence and some other probation shit. Even printed it out for me

Idk about you, But I wouldn't want people to know any of that information

>people post their drivers license on Veeky Forums
if only you knew how bad things really are

Holy shit, I never pictured you as a Mexican

I meant to post this one here: But was too lazy to delet and re-upload.

>1991
Get off of Veeky Forums grandpa.

b-but I censored any important information

how bad are they?

I would if I could. I've been frequenting this site since '06.

Pls kill me

I'm afraid Norway wont be any help to you then, as we didn't get the Swift until the MK2, while you have the MK1

I just have a damned tanned face from working outside most of my life

Do beaners even survive in sub-zero temperatures?

>Swift
give me your lightbar

Better than allowing complete fucking morons to drive manual 26,000 lbs tow combinations the size of a semi truck after passing their exams driving an automatic Toyota Camry around the block once.

thanks for triggering
t. poor eurofag

I fucking KNEW you would spot that, you gloriously autistic bastard

Dads old LED-bar that I've replaced with some Lazers is probably going to just gather dust... I'll leave it outside by my cuck shed so you can pick it up whenever

I'll give you 10 of these if you mail it to me instead

yummystickies.com/product/swift

D-Doug Demuro ?

>we didn't get the Swift until the MK2, while you have the MK1

Are you sure about that? They sold those things fucking everywhere including Finland and Sweden (North America, Australia...). I'm trying to look online but I can't find any used car sale websites for Norway.

I don't think I can pull it off. He also looks way skinnier than me

Aye - I've never seen one on the road or for sale here

That's pretty weird. I wonder if Norway had some super specific weird, safety regulation, tax or something. Seems strange that it would be the only country in Europe to not get them.

Nope, never had one of those. We're not strict about new vehicles being brought in, but the tax on vehicles is quite high no matter what - still not a reason we never got that

I think its simply because we had the Baleno - and there wouldn't be much point in the same company trying to sell two cars that are very similar

It can't be that, they were sold side by side in the UK and I can see both for sale in several countries on ooyyo.com. North America got both too and they were available as hatches, saloons and estates while the Swift was only available as a 3 door hatch, 5 door hatch and a 5 door saloon in VERY few markets.

Here is my second provisional because I got caught speeding and lost my full licence.

To be able to ride an AM and a A class vehicle, I need to do Compulsory Basic Training which is what this video describes.
youtube.com/watch?v=cMvF0DNwjIo

F, is tractors, K is "mowing machine or vehicles controlled by someone on foot", and Q is "You can drive motor vehicles with fewer than 4 wheels which, if propelled by an internal combustion engine, has a cylinder capacity not exceeding 50cc and, if not equipped with pedals by means of which the vehicle is capable of being propelled, has a maximum design speed not exceeding 25km/h"

115 indicates I'm an organ donor.

In the UK people with their provisional licence can take their written test the day they turn 17, and then take a driving test as soon as you pass the written test. Obviously the world isn't perfect and there is a waiting list of about a month for both the written and driving test. There is also no limit on how many times you can fail.

You don't need any mandatory training, and if you do want training, the person doesn't even need to be a qualified instructor. They just need to be 21 or older and they need to have had their licence for at least 3 years. You can then drive any car as long as it's taxed, insured, and inspected.

One major downfall of the provisional licence is that you aren't allowed to drive on the motorway, even with an approved instructor. You can drive on motorway style main roads (3 lanes, 70mph speed limit) but there aren't that many about. That means you get people who have never been 70mph or on multi-lane roads before driving on motorways.

When you pass, there are no restrictions. The only "restriction" is that if you get 6 points or more within two years of obtaining your full licence, your licence gets revoked and you have to do all of the tests again (which is what happened to me).

>4 classes of motorcycle license
This is stupid.
In Israel it's

Age 16: A2 = 14.6hp
Age 18: A1 = 47.46hp
Age 21: A =

>tfw epilepsy
I c-could post my local travelcard I guess

>mowing machine or vehicles controlled by someone on foot
What the fug? Do you actually need a licence for a lawnmower?

yeah it's a weird one
I did some research and it's some stupid EU law that was passed because a Slovenian man was knocked off a ladder after a co-worker reversed into it with a ride-on mower on private property.
I HIGHLY doubt that any traffic police even know of the law, and I doubt they would even give you a ticket for not having insurance.
It also allows you to drive them on public roads but it's a grey area when it comes to what insurance coves you.

Roast me

Back side looks really cool on these. The treelike is made up of tiny "land of 10,000 lakes

Front is also holographic

>5-11

L M A O

Post yours bitch boy

23 years old and you weigh 150? Post boipucci.

>women
>ever

I never changed it since I was 16. I'm like 180-190 now.

spooky skeletons have the best PTW ratios

Post it.

Blue board user
No lewds
Only feets

I've seen worse, but you did alright.

P- passenger
S- school bus
W- tow truck

B- corrective lenses(glasses) need to drive

(you)

where is the shekel herder category

towies are scum

scumbag

pothead/10

Why is some of it in English if no one outside of the government actually uses it?

t. 1998 babby

me

>black man with a miners helmet

It can be use in Europe

Just die already you old fart

r8

Is AM not included in B there?

>Tractor is T and not F

>My middle name is Danger, the F stands for tractor.

Not like A stands for Motorbike or B for Car or C for Truck, in pretty much any language though.

Hey what up white Donald Glover.

frog here

>expiration dates
lel

I have a feeling that they dont mean what you think they mean