/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread the most popular V3s in school edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7864662#1
youtube.com/watch?v=zthSB8nxA60
youtu.be/QbK2jYofNq4
youtube.com/watch?v=X8AC6Qv-2lw
youtube.com/watch?v=GOFYF99jEOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best girls!

Yo ne

>ouma as a nun

how many priests did he molest to get that position

New and exciting things for a new and exciting thread.

not really though

pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7864662#1
For Hope x Detective fags. Saihara blows Kiibo.

JewellTH, advancing autism to protect the suffering loli witch, reporting in.

Muh daughter is a complex character that exhibits complex emotions of the which is lost upon simple minded people like you.

Now with updates.

This really isn't worth reposting.

>get in car
>see this
>what do

:<
Take Ouma to my __________house and untie him before giving him a nice warm hug, hot cocoa and a blanket and I let him talk about his problems while finally realizing I left Saihara in the car.

Official popularity results from last thread:

1. Saihara
2. Ouma
3. Kaede
4. Iruma
5. Himiko
6. Amami
7. Kiibo
8. Tenko
9. Maki
10. Kirumi
11. Kaito
12. Gonta
13. Korekiyo
14. Angie
15. Ryoma
16. Tsumugi

I want to fuck Saihara.

I want to gently kiss him until he can push past the shyness and nervousness while intertwining my fingers with his. I want to let him take his time taking my shirt off, allowing him to touch my breasts as much or as little as he's comfortable with. I want to do the same to him, undressing him as he feels alright with, until he's down to his underwear. I want to slowly suck his cock until he's at full arousal, and then I want to deepthroat it. I want to sit my hips down on his dick, riding and grinding against him as he stifles back cute moans. I want to turn him on so much that he flips me over and does me from the back, letting himself lose enough control to thrust into me without restraint. I want him to let a pleasurable groan out when he comes inside me, before he falls onto the bed with me, panting. I want him to smile at me, thanking me for letting him do this and saying how good it felt. I want to delicately shove a knife in between the muscles of his ribcage, slashing it from right to left and tearing open the organ tissue of his lungs. I want him to rattle out a surprised gasp that peters away through the holes in his lungs as his strength fades too quickly for him to run away. I want the light to fade from his eyes and for him to fall into unconsciousness before his final death rattle takes him from this earth as the blood flowing from him intertwines with the sweat on the sheets from our lovemaking. I want to wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly, telling him how much I enjoyed being with him and how precious he is to me.

I love Saihara so much. I want to fuck him.

>no egg eating

Let's say you had 2 hours to spend with one of the NDRV3 characters and you can do anything with them. Who do you pick and what do you do?

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
DUMPSTER CHARACTER

I didnt know they were bros

Normie or mindhacced version?

Wallpaperfags BTFO

>I hear your pretty meta
>I'm pretty meta myself

Both. I love all versions of Saihara and I want to fuck every single one.

She accepts her role as wallpaper so being dead last is quite fitting

I pick Himiko and drink her pee.
Not even shitposting, like seriously, her pee would probably be really pure and weirdly good tasting.

Which girl is standing over him menacingly?

Ouma or Kirumi.

I know I wouldn't be able to get Ouma to tell me any of the truth about him or reveal some of his secrets, so instead I'd spend two hours hugging him, headpatting him, giving him cheek pinches and kisses, calling him pure, and telling him how cute he is, just to see how he'd react. Also, he looks very comfortable to cuddle with.

I'd want Kirumi for two hours because having a maid that could do anything would be nice. She'd make me a delicious dinner and then give me an excellent massage for an hour.

the ahogepregnation continues

Me.

I actually want to see Saihara's reaction to learning Kaede's pregnant with his baby. How bad is the freakout?

>Kaito paired with Maki
>Shuichi paired with Kaede
>Kokichi paired with Himiko
what did they mean by this

>WHAT, SHE WAS PREGNANT?

youtube.com/watch?v=zthSB8nxA60
let's take a throwback!

Oh.

:(

What a bitch.
Translate user?

>don't leave kaede hanging

I actually wonder what would've happened had Ouma drank the antidote and Kaito died, leving Maki the guilty party.

Would Shirogane have him framed/executed anyway, or actually kill off Maki?

She'll probably kill off Maki and have Saihara and Yumeno send Ouma to Hope.

youtu.be/QbK2jYofNq4

STOP

should I bomb all of them

That'd really work in her favor, wouldn't it.

Saihara, Himiko and Kiibo would be so angry at Ouma for letting Kaito die that they'd jump at the first opportunity to send him off to another killing game. Without Maki's resolve from Kaito or Kaito having a meaningful death to inspire them, they'd be much more willing to give into what Tsumugi wants and just accept "winning" the game while sacrificing Ouma.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8AC6Qv-2lw

Ki-bo would go with him though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOFYF99jEOc

>Rantaro's
kek
The CAH videos are pretty good though.

>tfw saihara will never sniff her butt

Most popular trio threeway doujins fucking when.

I'm still sometimes confused by the cast's reactions to Ouma because up until he goes full villain he has a lot of cute moments and you really have to wonder how many people have ever cared about him. I'd do the same too because he might not reveal any of his secrets but I'd probably learn something more about him.

My second choice would be Kirumi too, except maybe for a great dinner and cleaning my house.

He antagonizes them, but they tolerate him mostly up to the 4th trial.

Nice butt

>The few Tsumugifags expected this position and love their Wallpaper regardless
>Hoshibros expected this position and still think their boy deserved better
>Angiefriends expected this position and still love their girl
>Tulpafags expected this position and have 13 screws lose so are already making 13 people gangbangs and 13 hour bukkake sessions with him
>Gontafags knew their bara wasn't going to rank highly and still love him

Are Kaitobros the true jobbers here? I really like him and I can't help but be disappointed he's on the same level as the retarded bara, batshit cultist, the serial killer who was probably touched as a child, and the psychopathic maid who euthanised the suicidal midget. The literally who Amami cucked him out of his position

On the other hand Shirogane only almost got her way because she slammed the cast with 'truth' after 'truth' and assuming she doesn't just kill Ouma off one way or another to make the cast realize there's no way out, the chances are pretty high he'd call her out on her lies the moment she starts and so she'd be unable to manipulate the survivors.

I do think though that Ouma realized there was no way she was going to let him live, and that's part of why he did what he did since the stuff he left behind helped the survivors even in chapter 6.

She'll just remind them that Ouma got Kaito and Maki killed because he wanted to live.

I want to know how did Kirumi rank higher than him, that's not only confusing given his high rank on people's lists as I've seen, it's nothing short of disappointing.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Saihara's just been raped by Angie and she is currently sleeping next to him. What does he do?

Well, that would be a problem for her because in the first place she started the killing game again by using the Remembering Light on Maki and Maki did try to kill him of her own accord on top of wanting to torture him first. Ouma's major disadvantage throughout the game was that he couldn't reveal much of what he was doing, but if he had made it to chapter 6 he'd know who the mastermind is and without that handicap Shirogane's pretty much finished.

So I think it's far more likely he realized his survival wouldn't mean anything and he's just done with everything in the first place.

Well Tsumugi would just try to use the Remembering Flashlight again to fuck over Ouma.

But yeah that is most likely what actually happened with Ouma.

No idea. I have a feeling more men voted than women. Kirumi being higher than him makes no sense otherwise.

Unlike the others among his rank he was pretty heavily promoted pre-release and he's one of the main characters in game. I know I shouldn't be getting this autistic over a Jap poll but why

He cries because he knows she's basically Tulpaman's no-romance cumdumpster at this point

I feel you too, Kaito's my second favorite and it's not like he ever does anything like drowning someone else and letting piranhas eat them. Even the Japanese being people who respect politicians more than Westerners shouldn't cause such a divide in my opinion.

We should be getting that data in a few days. If more males voted, how the fuck is Amami so high?

Nice. A few more pages of this Tulpaman angst comic came out

Why are you surprised when Leon got that high as well?

slowy dying bread...
also...after all these years...
i'm still gay for ishimaru
i don't know why...

Himiko's boots are so cute

Are any Miubros left to celebrate her 4th place ranking?

>put tights on loli
>those thighs
what did kodaka mean by this

Recently converted Miubro here! That was really nice to see.

I'm here. I just don't speak up much because there is never any new pics to post

Ishimaru is a good choice.

Me and Kodaka are drinking buddies, he decided to do me a solid and pander to me in his new game

yeah...i know...

I'm happy for her.

Sleepy bread, post your best comfy pics.

Friendly reminder that Kirigiri-sama is the best of the best, the only true waifu, the divine gem of danganronpa.
The other waifus are shit and you should kill yourself for liking any of them beside Kirirgiri-sama.

t. Normie Saihara

More ahoge stuff.

Congrats on 7th, Kiibo. We're all very proud of you.

>Because of ranking position, Korekiyo will be gangbanged by 13 people

What did they mean by this?

How did Saihara win?

Last time I was in a DR thread everyone fucking hated him and thought he was the worst protag

>implying the views of /drg/ reflect the views of nips

your dumb

as a hoshibro I havent seen anyone cry about his rank, no one cared, jesus stop assuming things you dont even know abt

>I am completely insane and in need of a bullet to the head.

WE DID IT BROS

Didn't mean in that sense. Hoshibros are the Ishimarufags of V3 and always sulking about the fact the game treated him like shit

Do you guys think his hair is soft, or is it all metallic and sharp?

>If I can rape Korekiyo, anything is fine

It's futile user. They're too far gone

That is more related to the possibilities that what could have been done with his (suicidal) character and the fact that he is a depressed character so fans feels the need to "protect him"

And even that, I barely see them crying around considering for how unpopular he is, I mostly see fanart sharing and babycon shitposting

>implying nips will ignore cute femine boi bait

So pretty much Korekiyo.

I will go on a shooting spree and put a bullet to the head on every Tulpafag I see.

Comments about the top three:

Saihara Shuuichi
-He doesn't seem reliable on the first sight, but he really shines like a detective. I fall for him when I see him struggling with his pain. He is my favorite character now.
-He's a handsome boy, but also cute and sexy(*in a female way), and he's also good at solving cases.I love every part of him. It's interesting that he doesn't seem horny but he actually is.
-His developing personality is cool. His emotional side, his cries, his laughs, his shyness are all charming.

2.Ouma Kokichi
-The character who symbolizes the game's theme:"lie". I can't take my eyes off him.
-He looks cute and says cute things but no one knows what he really thinks. I like the creepiness and mysteriousness.
-I didn't like him in my first playthrough, but in my second playthrough some of his words appear to have different meanings, I enjoy studying him as a character.

3.Akamatsu Kaede
-She is optimistic and works hard for everyone's sake and she is filled with justice. I'm healed by her conversations with Saihara.
-Miss Sayaka's (Kaede's Seiyuu) acting is great, the whispering in love hotel left me with a deep impression.
-There's no reason to not like her. I went to rent Debussy's Clair de Lune right away.

You've got to kill 100 admirable Tulpafags, yo

>At first glance, he seems to have a shallow expression and appearance.
>But I think he's really an intellectual and thoughtful person.
>He's got quite the mysterious face and personality!
>He definitely seems like he's going to be part of a spinoff novel.