/mmog/ - MMO General

Now Hotness Edition
This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation:
ashesofcreation.com
Previous thread:

Fuck off and make your own general.

Nu.

dumb burd poster

Doesnt revo have its own general?

>This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMO

Let /mmo/ have its fun once every full moon

no one looks at the op who cares

I can't reach rank 10 in Krosmaga.

No Fun Allowed.

Where did that start? Most Veeky Forums guild uses that as their guild name.

How? Who are you playing? What is your biggest issue?

I will become the strongest mbng player!

Cra

And since its low ranks I always get matched with either an Iop or another Cra. I can win 50% of the time against a Cra but against an Iop I always lose. I can draw my spells but I can never play them because they're too expensive. Even if I get 4AP for the 4 damage card they would have had 2 other monsters near my Dofus already.

I'm thinking of dropping Saguro, the 6AP card with 6HP/4HP for some earlier cards but then I won't have any other hard hitting minions other than Taur.
I'd like to keep my robbot Wabbit and the Moogr.

post your deck

Well, Cra mirrors are all about counterplaying and untargetable.

And having a MP boost ready is important, because 1 more speed lets you defeat the opponent's archer for free next turn, unless they spend a spell.

Play Wakfu instead user.

Devs said that they'll rebalance Iop soon (c) Also, draft mode is on test server this week.

is there no MMO with crafting/subclass with no skill ceiling? EvE not included
Just want a fantasy sandbox

Yould always play haven n hearth

is it fun?
I tried Black Desert, but the catering to afk play makes it possible to get ahead with effort.

What do you mean by no ceiling, in every game you'll eventually run out of shit to craft, or be able to craft everything with the highest success.

>haven n hearth
>no skill ceiling
heh
I get it
because the stats/skillcaps are unlimited

>because the stats/skillcaps are unlimited
t-that's what I meant.

By skills I mean the attributes/stats, not actual skill based gameplay.

If I want to purely play a healer, like the traditional healer style. Do I pick spirit shaper or occultist?
No RP, no lewdshit, just this stupid simple question to be helpful for a friend.

yes, so was I. that's what I'm looking for.

shaper

Well if you don't want lewdshit maybe don't say traditional healer?

xd

thank you

okay

>every woman has a front the size of a carrier
NAISU

Yes but ONLY if you manage to get into a village, hermit play is EXTREMELY slow and boring.

Most villages look down on newbies tho, and others cheat using farming bots and the sort, thats why i dont play it, im always a legit player.

Go to forums and start begging for someone to let you join, thats how it works.

D E D
E D E
D E D

>I get to have my own harem in mabinogi
Don't know who to pick.

Kanna, Dai and Kaour.

heh, i dropped that shit almost instantly, they were all too cliques and lame.

I'm thinking about RO2 but I feel that I'm going to regret as soon as I start my adventure.
Why can't I find a decent mmo, m8s?

>Why can't I find a decent mmo, m8s?
they dont exist anymore

>anymore
They never existed in the first place. Just like big foot, people always searching but never really find anything.

Any cuties playing Code Closers?

Jesus it's 2017, can we start designing UIs with at least 1920x1080 resolutions in mind ?

Is the new runescape any good?
I remember playing in 2005 so I was wondering if it got better, leaving nostalgia aside - or the paywall still shitty as fuck?

It was never good.

Also wondering this. Might try new Runescape. Just want something grindy without tons of quests.

I just bought 2 hero pack for 7 days.

I fell for the wakfu meme.

If you enjoy yourself for more than a few hours than it was worth it.

>Revelation Online turns out to be a comfy general thanks to all 70% of the avatarfaggots quitting the game

Who would have thought...

If you approach the cash shop to "buy" something you've already lost.
Always consider "purchases" nothing more than donations with some benefits.

Is a really fun and good MMO. Don't listen to the haters, the new systems on everything are nice. Crafting still needs a rework though.

What level and class are you?

117 iop/cra/masq

Is Nao actually strong?

Just curious; how many of you actually play MMOs together?

I solo everything unless I'm forced to party, then I use whatever automated dungeon party maker the games has.

I've ALWAYS wanted to play with you guys, but al you ever do is shit on every single MMO, and the ones that DO play MMOs play stuff that I'm not interested in, so I end up like this user

Same thing here.

The problem as I see it's the quest-leveling
I'm not into doing the same boring shit over and over just because a friend start playing. This thing can be addressed if grind can be a viable option as well
But most of them since wow doesn't work like that anymore, so it does get harder to play with low/mid level friends, supposing that a leveling curve at highlv. exist, vertical enough to meet my friends there

Didn't pick up anything new since I got in here, but would do something like Peria with anons, rip
or if someone would release a decent 2d hipsterbait

I tried asking a few anons to play together and they all just flaked on me.

So literally no one here plays together!? What the fuck.

We're not here to make friends, only waifus.

carpal tunnel waifu
she talks just too fucking much

i mean it's still pretty unplayable as f2p but you can afford bonds pretty easily
combat is hotbars these days instead of autoattacks, buuut you can set the hotbar moves to be used automatically anyway so

ded

user we're not here to make friends, we're here to be assholes.

Alright then, I'll make a little Krosmaga/Wakfu group in a few hours. Let's see how many of us can get together.

Have you met people from Veeky Forums threads? They're either bat shit insane, socially awkward, or want to do nothing but ERP.

How many anons have you actually met?

That's because you keep meeting the ones that want to be ladyboys and only think about anal sex. Maybe if you venture out a bit.

But I want to meet the lady and fembois user. Where are they?

>have opened like 28 star pieces
>haven't gotten an actual star

Good event.

3+1 dupe on one char
2 on another + unused chisels because zzzz alt acc greed
But nobag.

what can you use the star pieces for?

A """Free""" mount.

Does anyone here plays La Tale?
Steam says 33 players right now which makes me think the game is ded

vindictus anyone...

It's shit.

>t. bdo player

At least BDO has more than 20 people playing.

FUCK OFF

The event is gonna give me a +15 weapon this weekend and not another +10

Now that revo is out what's next on the release schedule

Who Wakfu here?

Everyone is busy playing wakfu here!

I'm finally able to 3man lvl +90 dungeons. Having fun collecting all the armor I found.

Also, I got how the Cloud Knight works. He is fun, but I'm still having trouble with his positioning. 2MP boots should work wonders with him.

What class and can you do the Jelly dungeon?

Every class but Elio and Eca. My Panda and Fogger are still lvl80, so no runs with them. I can do it mostly thanks to my Cra lvl130 and sidekicks that I pick depending on composition. Right now though, I mostly go Cra(air/earth) Rogue (air/earth) and Eniripsa (Water/Fire.)

I'll change it to Cra/Osa/Feca or Cra/Masq/Xelor to spice things up, or any combination really. Thanks to the event almost all my characters are lvl 100-105. So much fun on the variety, I never get bored thanks to it.

I was looking at my gifts and noticed I still have my survivor title and costume (from the beta) on my oldest account. I'm gonna save it for my Ouginak, I'm so excited for them.

Also, every single character I own is female. Can't have too many waifus.

I'm trying to do the Jelly dungeon for a Gelano but I can't do it with my 128 Osa.

Ooh, wanna do some dungeons then? I play on Remington. Leave me your IGN to add you. Anyone else that want to, also do it. I'll add you all.

Maybe in 4 hours. I'm still at work.

Did Mabinogi get an overhaul? I tried it like a year ago and don't remember it looking like that.

Maybe my memory is just fuzzy. I couldn't get into it, the combat just felt clunky for whatever reason.

Do people actually use the dungeon finder in Remington?

I remember seeing lots of people outside Castuc and Frizz dungeons asking for party, but now i see none.

No one does Frizz anymore because everyone is already 150+
I saw a lot of people outside Castuc in the weekend though.

And no, no one uses the dungeon finder, they just advertise in the Temple.

Then what would be the best way to level up if its not in dungeons? Enviromental quests?

I did some Yech'TI’Wawa runs but the exp is not worth all the time in the boss.

No, dungeons are still the fastest if you can do Stasis 20. But like I said, no one does it because everyone outleveled that dungeon already.

And yeah, environmental quests are the next best thing.

People are just fucking with you, I've played over 10 MMOs with roughly the same group of fuckers on here for years. If you wanted to play with us, you would, but since we don't typically play triple A titles I'm guessing you weren't interested in our games of choice.

Most of them are considered outdated or what have you but it's very fun to always have people around to try out every facet of a game with, don't be a shitter and just try the next thing it seems people are joining in droves, you'll notice the difference.

I really wanted to join but as you said the game seems super dead, just another MMO I was late for, it looked like a lot of fun.

It's not that dead.
I still see players in towns and during the daily events.