Out of curiosity, I looked up prices for the new NSX

Out of curiosity, I looked up prices for the new NSX.

They're still selling them for $20,000 above MSRP. Great job, Honda. That'll really get your halo car out on the road and make people take notice of your luxury brand, you fucking idiots.

Also, I realized when finding a pic for this post that the new Civic is a more interesting looking car than the NS--"Audi R8 amalgamation"--X

Shills please go

Not sure where you're looking but eBay motors is plastered with dealerships stuck with NSXs they can't sell selling significantly under MSRP $170-180

MSRP is $150,000..

Least remarkable car to come out of Japan since the newest iteration of the GT-R.
Lexus seems to be the only one stepping it up in the southern hemisphere.

I agree with you on Lexus but i have to disagree on the NSX. i think people are selling it way to short way to early.

LF LC is also one of the best looking cars to come out of Japan in the last 15 years imo. beautiful and well deserving of its design award.

>Great job, Honda
Uh the NSX is an Acura OP

At least it doesn't have pushrods. I'd gladly buy one but I don't need a third car

Real reason nobody wants one.

Because people are gay and hate crowds?

>Spiritually butcher classic 90's supercar
>Redesign it as a bland, edgy R8
>Take five years to develop it so it completely lacks impact or hype upon release
>Mark it up 20k above MSRP
>Get beat on the track by a high end Mustang

Jesus, they really didn't miss any opportunity to fuck this up

>selling above msrp, bad.
That means demand outstrips production. How is this a bad thing? Did you think they were going to flood the market with 150k cars?

>NS--"Audi R8 amalgamation"--X
lol they wish. Honda fanboys, I swear

It was designed by Americans and built in America.

Depends where you are. In Europe and Japan it is sold under the Honda badge.

Lexus isn't stepping it up at all. The hybrid version serves no purpose other than making a Model S look good in comparison. Why even post 0-60 times if they are going to be so unremarkable?

OG NSX wasn't fast either. All it had was a 3 L V6.

I think they just sit in the dealership to trick people into buying posh accords.

not for poorfags.

Ferrari BTFO

they targeted that ferarri as the car to beat. 270 bhp is still not amazing not even at the time

isnt the new nsx just a giant pile of mess?

i read review and they claim its 110% electronic assisted and throttle has delay steering feels weird etc

They couldnt have gone over 280hp because od that retarded japanese regulation

This, the LC is a beautiful design, really the only ones coming with up good designs from Japan. Some of their grilles looked horrible but the newer generations look appealing and well suited to the grille.

If you ever see any of their cars at night they look absolutely amazing.

You think super car buyers are gonna give a shit about $20k? Clearly people who can afford it want it which is why they have a markup

>Spiritually butcher classic 90's supercar
New Sportscar eXperimental

Everyone else seems to love it

Hybrid version caters the environmentally conscious connoisseur who care about the well-being of planet earth and style. Even a dumb neckbeard like yourself can appreciate that. They also offer a naturally aspirated delicious v8 version.

>Design that is outdated (should've came out 4 years ago)
>Costs too much when a 911 Turbo S or McLaren MP4-12C costs the same... or a used Huracan/Italia/570s, you fucking name it
>Slower than the cars I've mentioned already

Acura sure did it. I Wonder who the fuck buys the Acura NSX other than to be the "unique snowflake" in the car meets.

so you admit the hybrid version is shit and therefore lexus is shit?

so you admit you have monster truck posters on you wall, live in your moms basement and jerk off to mustang videos on vimeo

>looks like a concept
>costs 2/3rds of a contemporary V8 Ferrari, same as the original NSX
>is actually fast as fuck

Go back to riding your bus

>implying thats a good thing
we are good at building raw horsepower the NSX is supposed to be a racecar not a muscle car.
honda should just give up already

Nigger you're stupid

>Prez/o/ is an hybrid cuck

>fails to elaborate why im wrong
you just proved im right cuck

NO I'M NOT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>Ford GT
>Z06
>New Mustang

The only straight line performance American car being made now it the Challenger, that it's made in Canada

I'm not even American either

>Ford GT
engine designed by mazda, fails to compete with competition, doesn't even have a v8
>Z06
suffers from severe design faults and shits itself on track
>new mustang
ferd failed to make it pass ncuck crash tests

lel, k bud stay mad

>Alphonse posting

why are trip fags all super autists, they literally shit up every decent thread with posts like
>stay btfo
or
>lol stay mad
and they keep spamming it to any logical argument

Perhaps you should make a sign and protests outside cloudflare heaquarters.

stay btfo

>20k over msrp
and still faster than literally everything that has a roof short of the million dollar hypercar trio and a discontinued track car

Don't worry, he is

>ACR lap times with a nice interior
Seems pretty fucking good, it's a baby 918 Spyder

I saw one driving around in electric mode, shit's spooky

>STILL not posting my superior version

im gay

prezo isn't wrong though. hybrids are great for the environment.

nice try.