pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous Thread:

pontus

1st for what am I in for lads?

maximum meh

>High Elves
>Dark Elves
>Lizardmen
>Skaven

Basically confirmed, right?

Worship Khorne

Steel Faith WHEN?

Also Rock-the-gonna-stab-BEST-ELF

In no way shape or form

Confirmed =/= suspected or makes sense

>Post ends in 5

Sure you do kiddo

It makes perfect sense.

It can make perfect sense all it wants you stupid fucking moron, until CA confirms it, it is not confirmed

lads what faction do i play as if i've only had fun/success as the mountain jews

tried brettonia but i hate cav micro

What if it ends up being
>Ogres
>Chaos Stunties
>Tomb Kangz
>Kurgans/Hung

What's wrong?

try locking your groups user. it will help
also undead or empire

>implying you need to micro

Get a entire stack of knights, line them up, put them in a group and right click.

Boom, done.

stop playing the game since you are such a pleb

Not him, but that sounds like it'd waste a lot of either time or perfectly fine flank charges.

> Steel faith not updated

Truly when

>That army comp

Truly wat

more for the auto attack option user.
he said he's being overwhelmed with micro so there is the solution

Try Chaos. Also heavy armored with good artillery.

Truly how

Is there a reason why skeletons are stronger than zombies? Why is a skeleton stronger than a skeleton that also has some muscle and skin still attached?

Wtf is Steel faith and why do you guys shill it so much?

Muscle and skin would only slow down a skeleton.

Hooped up on milk.

Calcium

>play as a king
>fay is the only one submissive enough to confederate with me
Fucking mongrels are going to learn how to respect their king in a painful way.

I am totally ok with this.

Themed army builds, High Born Knights and commanders do the work as lowly conscripts are forced to hold the line

its the only good rebalance mod on the whole workshop
it makes sensible decisions and makes the game more varied and interesting, while also moving it closer to lore

Skeletons = free
Zombies = skeletons in prison

>fay
>submissive

That's funny because she has the highest legal power in Bretonnia, even above the king, even above Gilles.

not necessarily being overwhelmed, just get tired of the charge/retreat/charge shit

especially when marienberg has a full stack of halberds and spears by turn 5

This is actually bugging me now.

Alright lads, about to start my first Isabella campaign.
Do I eat shit on Legendary or breeze through it on VH/Normal?

Rigor mortis.

Think of the difference between eating a cheese sandwich every day for lunch.

Then one day, someone adds ham.

i'll try it, just heard shitty things about the horde mechanic with chaos specifically

>Then one day, someone adds ham.
>You said it yourself, Kain... there are only two sides to your coin.
>Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

KAIN IS DELITIZED

Norsca, Chaos, Tilea, Border Princes, Estalia, and Kislev revamps when?

The game would feel really complete if they had unique rosters. I know the last four didn't have official armies but that can't stop CA from using fluff as a basis, correct?

Couldn't Tilea use a Dogs of War army? It'd be interesting if CA could create a unique mercenary mechanic.

I think the unit description says the skeletons are the bones of ancient warriors and the zombies are just random corpses, I just assume it goes off the old D&D framework that zombies are easier to raise with necromantic magic and use the decayed flesh as a cheap solution, while skeletons are powered solely through magic and are harder to make but stronger because of it.

>Orion, The King In The Woods, has issued a proclamation throughout Athel loren denying his resemblance to Mel Gibson.

Oh, CA you sly dogs.

Why don't necromancers just cast reanimation spells on living people?

I expect Chaos and Norsca to get more stuff when Daemons of Chaos come out
The last 4 are probably low priority compared to all the stuff with actual armies that people want, but who knows

im ok for it , i would love to see kislev with their hussars and bears

>reanimation
>RE animation

Because they're already animated and it wouldn't work, the spells are designed to RE animate something.

>Gobbo Archers

Movie is Wishmaster if anyone cares.

There are some neat maps people have made. As much as I'd love to get some of the maps like towns in the campaign, the AI would probably go full retard on anything but flat maps.

I like Azhag more than Grimgor. It's a shame his starting units are inferior in every way.

Does anybody else feel like Azhag's accent is slightly different than other orcs?

i kinda expect Estalia and Tilea to get redone with the New World

>new world
Is that official? I mean Albion is already on the map.

Yes, he is "smart" orc

Never, because of GW.

>tfw too intelligent to sound like an orc

He's from K-azhag-stan

Get out.

I get the feeling that whatever these memes are, I'm going to hate humanity a little more after googling them.

>Lyonesse offers me a defensive alliance and 1200 gold
>Take out alliance part
>"Y-Yes my king, h-have this gift of 1200 gold for nothing in return, w-we can have an alliance some other day h-ha ha"

Man, it's good to be king.

G O B L I N S

we iz betta den dem

I've never played until the Imperial Reform. Is it even worth playing until Imperium 7? The game should be trivial by then no?

what does the feet enchantress feet taste and smell like?

>inferior greeny force sieges one of my walled settlements
>ignore it for a few turns while I build armies
>oh shit, they're actually attacking
>see this
wut da zog

When will CPY crack this shit?

never

Never, hopefully.

probally next week

It has been 10 months. Give it up.

nigga you could buy the game for 12 dollaridoos and just crack the DLC's with creamapi

The quote about the coin is from Soul Reaver 2.

Dialogue in that game is fucking awesome.

never had so much fun listening to outtakes before

best dialogue and voice acting ever

t. normal diff

I saw a vision of Gilles le Breton.
He told me you were a faggot.

Because people think 1 dood in his basement can balance an entire game while an entire development team can't

Prop tip

They're wrong

Realistic chaos invasion was a mistake.

Old World is being raped and I can only hold the mountain passes.

I started thinking about how skeletons would even generate force then I realized what the fuckI was doing

>Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead peasants and ask the lady if dishonor matters

>that quote

Mass Effect is strange. It's like 95% of the game is made by talentless hacks, but every now and then a gem pops up.

I don't get how anyone can play normal battles

>inb4 gobbos losing vs zweihander meme

I understand it's a little imersion breaking seeing shit units give elites more of a challenge,

But even more imersion breaking for me is yet another 'kill 1200 and lose 100' no challenge at all steam roll

This quote is overrated and edgy as fuck desu

I'm really starting to hate the way bretonnian chivalry limits your actions. You can't raid, you can't ambush, you can't get money from captives.

Yeah, I know I can and it's not that big of a deal, but fuck man, my autism.

Should have bought it for 12 bucks with the Humble bundle you cheap fuck

>tfw never kept playing a campaign after the point I realize I can't actually lose

What's best in lord/hero duels? Weapon strength, melee atack or melee defence?

>why don't all the factions play the same ???!!!

Seriously, what do you actually want for the game?

It's not like one is more important than the other.

>post yfw the Ghosts say "Yes. Pick up your sword and go face fuck those guys."

Are they ever going to put beast meme on sale? I want to poo across the Old World but 21 buckaroos is too much.

Melee defence and melee attack are really good in unmounted duels. Take vlad for example, his weapon strenght is pretty low for melee lord but he is amazing in duels.

No, it's a good quote that fits the character and scenario in which it was said.

Not him, but I was pretty much isolated from the internet for a month and completely missed it.
>all the cheap keys on G2A are gone too
Just fuck my life up.

Jesus man, chill. I already said I'm an autistic fuck, pull the lance out of your ass. It wasn't even a criticism, it was just a fucking opinion.

>G2A

Don't use the grey market. You're better off pirating it.

The character itself is overrated and edgy as fuck, my bad.

The idea behind him was good but the realisation was, as always, badly executed. Thanks bioware

If you're poor, I understand. But if not and you're just hesitant because of Rome 2 or something, this game is really damn good and well worth it at full price.