twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the hell is that guy?

Chris Kyle or the pic?

Sniper who killed a ton of people

Chris Kyle.

What this guy said
He's got a movie and a book about him

Robert Borougthhillgham
An English longbowman who spent years killing young children oversea and got killed by a nutjob when he came back home because his country had retarded bow ownership domestic laws

t. Abdul Lefebvre

Archers generally didn't aim at individuals m8

kek

the only thing Chris Kyle and an archer have in common is that neither one ever shot niggers from the superdome roof

Sir William Marshall won a lot of tourneys that tested archery skill. He was also called the greatest knight who ever lived by pretty much everyone who met him. He served four kings and was pretty much a nobody at birth.

William Tell

Chris Kyle is a fucking tosser, m8

The true American Sniper is Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Norman Hathcock II. He actually took part in sniper craft rather than sharpshooting looters and dune coons from a safe position.

Who was Chris Kyle?

>This man's activities in Vietnam are literally the stuff of action movies.
>That drama queen had the movie deal way before Carlos ever will.

the main character from American snipe

Oh, thanks.

I remember watching a documentary about him, he and this viet cong sniper kept hunting each other for weeks IIRC until he sniped him. Also he took out this viet cong women that would skin her prisoners

The one sniper he killed when he saw the glint of a scope and shot at it.

Movie deal fucking when.

robin hood. ramsey bolton lmao

Chris Kyle was a faggot who told everyone he decked Governor Ventura and then turned out to be a lie. He was nothing but a fucking war criminal praised by a fucking sick society such as the american. Meanwhile Snowden is a fucking terrorist... Kek americans are truly retarded.

he's also legally a massive lying pos and thought it was a good idea to take a guy with PTSD to a gun range lmao

Just read a little bit about him online, this guy's underrated as fuck. Anyone have any stories about him?

funny story too, he killed the woman when she went into a clearing to take a piss

Who was the White Death of archers?

that pic is not simo

I just took the first pic google gave me

Have the second

He shot another sniper through his scope Saving Private Ryan style when he fired at a glint of light he saw. Possibly the only time in history its happened

THIS
I hate that people think chris kyle was some kind of heroic guy because he was a good sniper. he never punched jesse ventura and he never shot looters during katrina from the roof of the superdome lol, he was just a fucking weirdo who said stupid shit publicly.

He wasnt even that good of a sniper

as an american I can confirm this, 40-50 percent of people here can't take any criticism of the military or the government but call the president "nigger" and "mooslum"

He had a high body count

also,
>MAKE AMURICA GREAT AGAIN

Not higher then Simo Hayha which also user riffle without scope.

he also said he enjoyed killing

Yeah, but Simo wasn't just a "pretty good" marksman. The standard for a good sniper shouldn't be held at Simo Hayha.

Lots of snipers did

Still he had highest kills count, so that makes him best sniper and in much more harder conditions.

Hathcock was a fucking movie hero. He had a badass nickname, crawled around the jungles for days killing countless NVA, and even had a rival sniper bitch. He was even so humble that he didn't want any medals for his achievements, he only did what he did for the good of his company. Hathcock deserves a movie way more than Chris Kyle.

So that means he was right in the other dude's sights before he got shot. Must have been intense as fuck.

He was no doubt the best sniper in history, but that doesn't make Chris Kyle a bad marksman, even if he does pale in comparison.

How good of a sniper you are is not defined by how well you aim

It mostly is, you can't be a good sniper with poor aim

True, but the difference between a competent sniper and a great one is not how accurately they shoot

>Using ranged weapon to kill people who don't know about you
Such person would be deemed dishonorable, so nobody.

what a lad

Its basically a requirement for the job.

Nobody since archers where employed en masse

Kyle is just your typical Navy Seal, an attention whoring try-hard meathead. There's a reason why most of the US Special Forces community look down on the SEALS.

You don't know shit. Most snipers know how to separate themselves from what they do but Kyle lacked the self-awareness to do so

It's turned out that other soldiers from the unit he was in have come forward and said he lied about the number of people he killed.

[citation needed]

Hathcock was like the Kyle of his day though. All his exploits were legit, unlike Kyle, but the fact he talked about them left a bad taste in the mouth of the SF community. Writing books about being in SF is relatively recent historically. On the other hand, Adelbert Waldron got more kills than Hathcock and yet there is next to no info out there on him, and seeing all the crazy shit Hathcock went through I kinda want to know what the man who outshot him experienced.

Shot her twice too, even after he apparently blew her lower organs out

Is this confirmed as him though? I don't know of any that ever were. I have an interest in this because I am 2nd or 3rd cousins with him.

Mad Jack

Guy wen't into WW2 armed with a longbow, broadsword and a bagpipe.
No idea how many he killed but he is atleast credited to be the last person in history to kill someone with a longbow in war.

absolute

madman

fucking fire

Thats him on the right with the sword

WHAT?

Carlos Hathcock was just a fucking Marine marksman. Not some alphabet agency special monkey hush-hush speshul activities mook. The fuck are you talking about?

Meanwhile Simo basically said "I just did my job to the best of my ability." When asked about his death count.

Better sniper and not a sociopath who enjoys killing.

Based

Sociopaths don't enjoy killing, they don't feel pleasure nor displeasure towards it

T. Finnish ministry of foreign affairs

Simo sub-machinegunned more people than he sniped

>he never punched jesse ventura a

Why not. Jesse Ventura is the most untrustworthy attention whoring person on the planet. You really trust his word?

for you

what about crossbowmen?

>a white guy from Arkansas named Carlos

it was all mostly firing into formations from formations

the moment i saw this i thought it was a bait thread
and considering the vast majority of replies are about american snipers i'd say it worked pretty well
he's a right madman but he didn't accomplish much; at least he survived and got some kills

was getting shot at a shooting range part of your plan?

Richard de Clare, also known as "Strongbow."

>As the Pacific War was still on, Churchill was sent to Burma,[11] where some of the largest land battles against Japan were being fought. By the time Churchill reached India, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been bombed and the war ended. Churchill was said to be unhappy with the sudden end of the war, saying: "If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"[11]

There's plenty of evidence of archers, crossbowmen and handgunners targeting individuals.

>Sir William Marshall
there's a documentary on the guy form the BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=mxneDwQ0JJk

Chris Kyle was a fag, the only reason he's famous is because the retard thought he was a hotshot and decided to write a book about his "exploits" like all his navy seal welfare queen buddies did for extra cash

>but he didn't accomplish much
For a footsoldier he accomplished a lot, certainly way more than OP's guy

>This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

Nothing there says "emotionless" you fucking tool.

No one. All archers have the same kill count, 0, because no one has ever been killed by an archer. English bodkins can't melt plate armor.