/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

Republic is the embodiment of all that is good, I swear edition.

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last one

1st for worst girl.
:^)

Second for best girl.

3rd for best woman.

I don't get why I can't be a benevolent dictator. I mean zakuul loved valk, they'd probably flip out if they had to have free elections. I understand where bw is coming from though because chasing power even for good reasons is a DS thing

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO START MAKING IMPORTANT DECISIONS AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR MYSELF

Zakuulans are oversheltered babies.

who did valk bang for those kids?

Best playthrough:
>Male LS Defense Guardian
>Complete Chapter 1
>Complete The Jedi Prisoner Flashpoint arc
>Complete Chapters 2 and 3

Senya is goat milf tier, too bad I can't forgive traitors.

see

>these sniper sounds

>he hasn't played Chapter 6 of KotFE
Remember, after completing Chapter 10, you get mail from a Zakuulan civvie saying that her neighbours were complaining about having to do their own chores, since the caretaker droids were down. Said neighbours are entirely dismissive of the fact that they could have straight up died, so they should be thankful that they're alive at all.

She just wanted to save her children. A shame you can't help her make ones that aren't as angsty.

>>he hasn't played Chapter 6 of KotFE

i havent played any xpacs. Trying to decide on class to take

>Don't bother with sith empire, Valkorion says
>Then he has made an empire full of overgrown children who are completely incapable of taking care of themselves

He is even crazier than Nox's ideas of using colicoids to assault the republic.

Zakuul was also filled with literal sheep that wilt at the first sign of a challenge. Only thing useful from them is their noble fashion.

>using colicoids to assault the republic.

genius. they wont see it coming

For LS playthroughs: Knight, Warrior
For DS playthroughs: Warrior, Inquisitor

It's guaranteed to work. Thanaton had no idea what to do against Zoo animals when I attack his base and then had the gall to run like the coward he is. The Republic might put up a challenge, but the surprise of a massive and organized Colicoid army will allow enough time to do lethal strikes against them.

they haven't played the Colicoid War Game flashpoint

and yet half of them are wearing Corellian Councillor/Euphoric Corellian recolours.

>Sleeveless Corellia governor gear
Amazing

For the last time Nox, NO!

t. Marr

Nox stop posting. The unspeakable evil force abomination you were controlling broke loose while you were on the holonet

How about collecting the ghosts of Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow and others and letting them have fun with their old enemy?

>become protector of the galaxy
>Sith and Republic are still shit and want to fight you because they are powerhungry/corrupt/jealous

Really might as well go full dictator.
Even if you try your best to be as nice and benevolent as possible - At the end you will still get forced to remove those slimy assholes and for some people look like a despot.

So yeah - Just declare yourself god emperor of everything and finish it.

>not taking smuggler through the xpacs

fuck force users

be a smartass to everyone. Smuggler4lyf

>thanaton couldnt kill you because of the ghost you had
>this means you cant die unless someone removes the ghosts
>you are now immortal

Naga Sadow is gone. Revan made him disappear.
Now if we're talking Exar Kun, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, and Ludo Kressh then we might be onto something.

I wonder how smuggler is even alive at this point. He's such a lippy dumbass that he should've been killed already.

is this semon demon a sorc?

Outfit is the 60 token inq stuff, so probably.

Lady Luck is on his side

he is the Ciaphas cain of the star wars universe

>Cain was an incredible hero—but all he actually wanted was a quiet placement on a backwater world, and to retire and become a professor. Instead, through a series of increasingly alarming mishaps, Cain found himself on the front lines of some of the bloodiest battles in 40k, and lived to tell the tale. Not bad for the equivalent of a human grunt.

Lady Lucky, Star Cabal, and probably minor force sensitivity that is never acknowledged. Like Temple but you know not enough to be a jedi or Sith and Smuggler isn't aware of it.

>BT3 Twi'Lek Sorc
Steady, penis.

>Empire
>Every Sorc is a zippidy zap because Palp

>Republic
>Everyone picks Jedi Sage because rocks
>Everyone is healer because being a healer is like the most light side thing you can do

>Imps never get any heals while Pubs drown in them
>Yet Mercs somehow win MVP every single time and often take out 4vs1 Force Users

Bioware please.
Fix PvP

>fat twilek
I don't even....

>tfw operative was OP dmg and heals once and then it got nerfed to oblivion
Feels bad mon

That's a BT3

You can only choose one:

>Playable Wookies
>Playable Ewoks
>Playable Gungans

aka fat

Does BT1 male look good on anyone?

cuck LS smuggler maybe

Are you hitting the glitterstim again? bt3 is amazon body

aka fat, BT1 for twileks and BT2 for the rest

Has anyone ran solo flashpoints in 5.0 as sorc? If I can do them with sorc I'll roll with it otherwise I will go with tank cheese sin.

>kinda want to make a Twilek character
>barely fits into any class with Twileks usually being beta bitches or even slaves

Well, i guess Inquisitor is kinda okay even though that barely makes sense as well considering your family history there.

SWTOR needs a bard class.

You mean solo veterans? No
So you just have bad taste on top of a spice addiction. Okay

Just looking to do story mode.

>BT3
>Fat
Are you okay?

you have inspired me to copy you

>barely fits into any class with Twileks usually being beta bitches or even slaves
>What is Smuggler

Yeah they can do story modes. It'll be slow cause of obvious reasons but having a decent companion on attack and the jesus bot will speed things along

>Sith Marauder
>can only ever be DPS
>out of the three skillsets one is clearly the best
>even so Marauder still aren't top DPS tier

Even two lightsabers can't withstand the force that is the blaster+jetpack combo

Would be ok with actual muscle definition but nooope can't have that.

Playable Trandoshans

>Sniper
>All DPS specs
>2 out of 3 are the best and high-tier DPS
Feels good to be a non-force user

Playable Nautolans

Remember the reason why they're never touched is because they're straight dps that has nothing on top of it. Pvp can't handle anything with lasting stealth, good healing, or tanks

Isn't jesus bot in just solo story mode like in Black Talon and False Emperor? I'm looking to do the non-solo mode flashpoints too. It's been years since I've done them and I want to see the story on them again.

male BT4 cyborg smuggler agrees.
Hnng. BT3 females are underrated. Veeky Forums as fuck.

Yeah then, yeah you're out of luck since everything not story mode is veteran.

>republic dark side knight
>empire light side warrior

these are want im going to bring into xpacs. I kidna think i should change it up

Wew baby.

Solo BT on master is pretty gud cxp btw

FAT

>Sniper has 2 out of 3 specs in top tier
>Sorc has both dps specs in bottom tier

I'm sure powertechs agree with sorcs. I't not fair.

How dumb is your ds knight? Here's what you do to change it up.
Don't ever give into Valk, and grab the throne.

Wtf? I love the dark side now!

must...resist....the dark side....

What's the point in resisting? Dark side gets all the sluts, more power and freedom to do anything you please. Why would anyone want to stay on light side and get cucked for life?

Just remember, those who knows the dark side well don't let themselves be controlled by their emotions. They use them but aren't used by them.

Which assassin do i continue lads?

The pureblood sith who will get mad if you dont call her every night

Or my old man sith who loves teen pussy

Your pureblood looks awful

Pureblood Nox.

Delete both desu

thanks for your input

i care little for them. What do you suggest? A BT3 omegaslut?

I'd say Mortis-expy over the pureblood

>reeee make a normal looking human like everyone else!

my fucking dick

>harkun tried to have me killed

ur fucked m8

Yeah pureblood slut and no granny hair pls

>Not taking the light side route and making him tsundere

He only wants to teach you the ways of the sith.

are you on ebin hawk?

swear my teenruta keep getting hit on by you

harb

Mah man Mortis

Getting into the dark council implies some sort of power even though they were getting cut down pretty fast during the vanilla story, but how strong Marr and Inquisitor were? At the end of SoR Marr believes you two are strong enough to bully rest of them in line to do what he believes is necessary.

>Believes
Because he knows it to be true

sticking with dude.

Eh, but then you have people like Zhorrid and Acina who make it in, so it could be circumstantial. It would probably lean more toward's Marr's influence, considering the sphere he leads, and the laughable state of Baras's former one.

Are you saying Acina isn't worth her old council position? I'll give you Zhorrid and they promptly thrashed her for being the child she was, but Acina most likely got her council position in a similar manner though more subtle manner that Nox did. Her being Empress was probably a pull on BWA's part considering there was all of maybe five council members alive, and both Vowrawn and Acina are probably more at home in the shadows/advisor roles than center of attention like Marr.

It wasn't anything of the sort. The Emperor's Hand gave it to her because they didn't want the seat vacant for too long, and because they wanted her to keep an eye on the Arcanum. Based on the questing involving her pre-Kotfe/kotet, she can't even do that right, as she recruits the PC to fix the problem.

I suppose and to be fair for Seeker droid stuff, it was involving dread master shit which probably is stronger than most normal council members so it's not really a complete knock against her. A shame we're never given a real grasp of her abilities before kotfe, would've helped greatly if she and a few other council members were expanded. Her sphere was effectively an adjacent version of Nox that dealt with tech/storage while SI dealt with artifacts and the like.

Maybe if you humor the old man he'll leave you be
I mean, what's the worse that could happen?

>Person in chat says they'll pay 1mil to someone who uses their referral
>Posts the referral in chat

Acina didn't come across as a complete child like Zhorrid did. Even if Acina isn't that powerful she is smart enough to wait for a chance to take power.

Player character survived the initial confrontation with Valkorion because plot reasons. Both you and Marr could have refused to kneel and only he died.

Eternal Empire was all kinds of fuckery. If Valkorion was so powerful then why did he need the PC to defeat his insane kids?

i dont discriminate

Because he let his guard down and one of Frieza's soldiers shot him while he was distracted.

it was only 3 spheres that had a dead Councilor with no named replacement
>Biotic Science formerly led by Acharon
>Military Offense formerly led by Arkous
>Military Strategy formerly led by Decimus
and Imperial Intelligence was in a fucky place with either Jadus being totally AWOL or Zhorrid being an incompetent fucktard