pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Boys get out.

Joshua when?

I WANT FUCK HECTOR

Who the fuck is Joshua and why do people like him so much?

Why did they name him Xander and not Marx anyway

Lyn stop posting.

There's nothing wrong with S ranking your retainer's kid.

Eliwood please

I prefer Xander tbqh desu

Can i stay if i too like boys?

I married my maid.

Which one wants to fuck Hector more?

>Who the fuck is Joshua and why do people like him so much?

Eliwood because he's been cucked the whole time.

You are all gay

Who /teamSharena/ here? Me and my 5 star lv.40 are ready to do work.

Remember, it doesn't matter if she friendzones you because
1. It's a localization meme
2. You probably have another waifu already right?

I love Veronica!

Eliwood has a waifu already so Lyn

What would your waifu/husbandos pokemon team look like?

>+HP/-Atk Snacki

Trick question.

How many people have even gotten her to 5*? I can't imagine it's very many.

Or maybe someone just liked that name and they needed to fill their quota of arbitrary changes.

The same reason they named harold arthur and sharon shaniqua.

No communists allowed in a Christian FE game.

Yeah I bet you only joined her so you could fuck her tight loli pussy, right Xander?

I could and will if I don't get jack shit when I empty my orbs on the next banner, but it doesn't seem very hard.

Worst FE7 pairing aside from anyone with Priscilla/Kent.

>He doesn't know based meme hatman

Florina is Mark's waifu delet this.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. She's a starter, and widely considered to be the best one. Plus people have probably gotten enough wellfare feathers to promote at least one person all the way to 5 stars by now.

That Dragonair is totally ready to do anal to Lucina.

Whose team will you join and why is it Lucina?

the other thread isn't even dead yet you shitters

hey

I will join Elise because I love imoutos and enjoy losing

it happens every single thread

I'll be with you frendo

Lucina is my daughter so she has my support!

Dartrix
Sneasel
Chandelure
Brionne

Guess

It's not that hard, but consider the other great 4* units a person will probably have. I can imagine some people used them on Kagero, Robin, Effie, Nino, Nowi or some other character that's good and somewhat easier to get than a 5*.

Lucina because she is my wife.

So what resource will playing gauntlet use? Stamina? Swords? new resource?

What's Robin grabbing onto here?

I made this a while ago

Gardevoir is because she protects her master with all of her being

Lopunny, Bewear and Audino have the klutz ability, the former two are surprisingly strong fighters and the latter is a healer

Vanilluxe is for her ice typing,

Delibird is there for the same reason in addition to the fact it's fairly useless while having a funnily redundant ability set that fit her personality-wise (except maybe Insomnia)

>widely considered to be the best one

That's not hard when your competition is loser idiots like Alphonse and Anna

*Morgan

As long as Roy isn't an option I may as well fight for whoever's most likely to win.

"Leo" seems to have caught on better with fujos. It's a frumpier-sounding name.

Alfonse is a fucking loser

They have those new flag items but those are only for a bonus multiplier.

>Anna
>loser idiot
Did you mean to list Alfonse twice?

Flora?

I'm waiting for the individual performance/team victory reward explanations to decide. If I can get decent prizes for using my gimpy 4* Eirika, I'll do that.

Correct

I like Hana

do we already know what the next banner will be?

Autism. The new resource is autism.

>Chrom won't be able to inherit Fury

But how else will we know that he's angry?

This. I've got Leo, and if the bonus multiplier outweighs the cost of losing, I might go for him.

you forgot electrode

But he's a cute one and that's all that matters in the end.

That's probably true, but remember for everyone with a 5 star Effie there's at least 10 unlucky souls whose best Blue roll is an Est. Besides word of mouth is a powerful thing. I decided to fully upgrade her as my first feather promotion and I have no regrets with her performance.

Alphonse and Anna being "shit" doesn't mean that Sharena isn't good relative to the rest of the cast. Her solid stat spread and utility make her a good fit for any team comp. She rightfully deserves her S-tier slot.

The next real banner is gonna have good characters right?

She also has a high stat total to boost your arena score.

Yes

>my nephew pulls effie -spd +atk earlier today
>benches her because "1 movement a shit"

trading when

Yumina and Yubello
Micaiah and Sothe
Tana and Innes

>already have effie
man, I am never going to get to spend these orbs

>>benches her because "1 movement a shit"
He's not wrong. Being unable to keep up with your other units is majorly detrimental.

>benching the best blue with perfect IVs
your nephew a shit

>trading
>in a gacha game

that pegasus is all
>wait, I can't fucking fly with this fully-armored fatass on me

It's a lot easier to get a decent blue or red compared to green or colorless though. I mean I have Catria and Robin, which wasn't so hard. I ended up putting my 5*s into Roy and Anna. Roy was more of a luxury one, but Anna was a future investment because of skill inherit and because I have absolutely no good greens.

>run 4 armor units with +6/6 def/res buff and +4/4 atk/spd buff
>???

what's there to keep up with when the entire game is selecting the right unit for the enemy to suicide into, and in general waiting for them to come to you?

Now, you do have to look at the maps and pick a good starting position for an armor. That's about it, though.

Okay, smartass. If Effie can't keep up your other units, then she's detrimental.

Ephraim bros add me. Still needs friends.

Also not sure who to set as my leader. Probably a red to counter possible Hector but I don't have any with good IV.

Well she is

Just in case this user is still here

Sumia's the best, I can't wait for her to be in hero's and she's getting a new cipher card too. Now to wait for a better quality to be released.

Anyone want to help Unite to defeat Lucina first round? We need to win as Team Sharena!

This is also a plus

You're not wrong, but again I'm talking about perceived power here. She is a free unit that everyone has, and (whether you choose to believe in the tier list or not) there is a general consensus that she is one of the best Blues in the game and is thus worth the investment.

The only ones at her level currently are Effie (and why waste the feathers now if you could roll a 5 star one in the next banner) and Azura.

anything that isn't a high stat total unit or a dancer or a mage with perfect IVs is detrimental user

Look at the hair, also she draws Midget!Robin with Lucina.

Sharena feets

>no jugdral characters
Nah that can't be

Most people didn't really know about the Effie banner until the datamine, which was somewhat recent. People could have easily had 20,000 feathers before then. Plus you're focused too much on blue, there are definitely characters that got feathered in other colors, even some weaker ones due to memes possibly. Not only that, Lucina was a banner character during the launch week, so I imagine a decent amount of people either rerolled for her or just managed to roll her in general.

The hair that is male Morgan's hair? And no, Morgan/Lucy was always Tusia's OTP user

I'd be pretty excited to see Innes and Tana since they'd likely have their Sacred Twins as unique 5* weapons.

Here's your new banner.

Need more Ephraim bros to band together!

Just linked a Nintendo account to FEH, what should I buy with my points? Stamina potions? The account is a reroll and less than 24 hours old.

Slaking
Snorlax
Smeargle

Do I have to have him?

Because the AI, to its credit, is smart enough to try to avoid the armor unit that they can't kill. That means you have to get Effie into their range so they'll attack her, and having only one move makes that a challenge.
Also, armor units always have to get into the range of 2 range units in order to attack them, so they're likely taking some damage. And since most of the good units in the game are glass cannons, they're going to do respectable damage even against the armor's defense/res.
And good luck finding a good starting position on the lava map. Or the four corners map. Or that map with all the water tiles. Hell, even the bridge map. Any map that benefits two range hurts armors twice as bad.

then just run high stat total non-armors easy peasy

i burned 1mill crystals and need more will suck dick for new GG hacks