/svg/ Shadowverse General

ASS THREAD
POST THICK IN THIS THREAD

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report namefags.

I'm basically AA2with 500 wins. I dunno what my win % is but I assume at least 50% so I'd say if you're really good, you might be able to get there in 500-700 games if you keep that up.

Hi, do you think you can take off your name? I really want this general to get off to a nice start and I know it's not going to if you keep that on.

strawpoll.me/12378077

I wanted to post thicc but no neutral images and didn't want to bias the poll.

Someone check the pastebins to see if there's no Discord in there.

Please post cute pictures of Eris or Havencraft girls

I miss Rage of Bahamut

Post deck names

kill yourself

>because it was always the standard for the OP before Discord started to mess with it

Actually I made the first short OP.

History time.
Months ago I started to notice that the OP was getting cluttered as new tools were being created, like the golds compilation, take2 guides, etc, one day I even noticed that we were using the max limit for words in the OP.
So one day I made a short OP with the essentials still up there and the niche things in a pastebin.
The problem is that someone started to include Discord links inside the pastebin and people moved into the thread without knowing.
Then after some posts people would notice and the threads went to shit sperging about it.

Clearly someone got an agenda which includes shitposting this general into oblivion, probably as revenge because he is salty as fuck for some reason.
Probably someone from /hsg/ getting back for the cunnyverse shitposting or probably a wanna be "troll" from other general or plainly new at this trying to have fun at the expense of you guys.
He may or may not even in the Discord group, but uses Discord as a means to trigger you all anyway.

That's why I insist on everyone starting to use filters and ignore people with names/trips.

Stop caring? You don' have to keep up dude.

>t-this isn't shitposting guys
How? It's like going to /a/ and mocking it, which happens a lot 89% of its traffic.

>tfw you get two Matriarchs out
I fucking love this card

>legendary desert rider

What does cygames mean by this?

Can't you just play it in jap? They had a whole picture guide to the ui iirc

Ignoring a tumor doesn't stop it from growing, metastasizing, and killing the patient you fucking idiot.

Which leader should I masturbate to tonight? I was thinking Forte but Hag is kind of a favorite of mine because she reminds me of my mom. Any thoughts? No lolis, because I'm not a pedophile.

Is that a dragon or a vampire?

>tfw was burning out a month ago when the game was nothing but roach and daria
>didn't think i'd ever enjoy playing again
>1 week after the nerfs and i already have more ranked points than i got last month

Am I considered mid master yet? I want my opinion to be relevant.

desert rider is a 4/3 nigger

it's a goliath

Play cunnycraft.

Bloodhungry Matriarch absorbs her prey.

>fapping to your mother
um user how about Forte

>Eris will never be your mom.

Desert Rider is a neutral card user :^)

Nice pseudo-ward card.

Theoretically class cards should always be better than neutral cards. That doesn't always apply because some class cards really suck.

I want to FUCK that.

Reminder aggro shadow is way worse than aggro sword

>Not fapping to sword bitch and elf slut
It's how you get back at them for ruining your games

It's midrange spirit cycle tempo shadow support that lets you gamble on what removal they took while you play 7/6 in 2 bodies on t6 onwards though you also get value all along her combo curve. I don't think it's an earthshakingly strong card but it'll help with all the high-shadow effects and we may see an upswing in ghoul's banquet and ethereal form value trades

Oh, nice. I wonder if she's made of a bunch of current cards.

Why Shadow mains are so ungrateful and autistic?

It's a Goliath you mong.

They've been handed everything to them on a silver platter since the game came out, they don't know any better. Spoiled little brats, just like the loli they worship.

>Running Latham instead of Knight Samurai Lesbian Maid

Your opinion will never be relevant

Why not Eris and Forte having fun together?
Forte could cast Dragonification on herself but doesn't have enough play-points for it so the transformation goes incomplete and she only grows a dragon's dick. Then Forte and Eris can have half-dragon-girls babies together.

please never post this gross fanart ever again

>That's why I insist on everyone starting to use filters and ignore people with names/trips.
Oh. And how do I ignore or filter reaction images being used over and over by the same persons? How make newfags aware of it? The Name field is the latest of Veeky Forums problems.

Would you hatefuck Dorothy?

why though

Daria is for Ogler's use only.

I'd hatefuck her with a bang and a boom!

How well do you think a deck around dropping guardian golems and stat boosting them will hold out. Close out with pascale board, grea pressure or dragonbond cantrips enough to win?

>turn 7
>minth + pact with the nethergod or voices of resentment
m i n t y

>face a T2 shadow deck with nep, mordecai, 2 khawi's and and at least 1 attendant of night

whose dick do i have to suck and if you're here, did you go 5/5 bro? If you didn't then wtf is wrong with you?

kill yourself dub cuck

>latest
Damnit botnet.

I'd punch her and steal her hat.

... ?

Doesn't stop avatar fags like you.

Don't forget grasp killing for 1pp

>voice of resentment
thats the Enhance 8 card desu

nah no tits

Is she related to Kawaii?

>minth + pact with the nethergod or voices of resentment
What the fuck am I reading?

Actually yeah probably.

I never thought about it before because I'm typically lusting over Alucard but yeah, I'd hatefuck her.

both of those are enhancement not necromancy you retard

Not well since you probably wont be able to get out golems fast enough, an theres no real way to gurantee the pascale draw or that they wont clear your board

I'd fuck her but there'd be no hate

I'm a fucking idiot

it's fine user, we have all been there

1 PP
Spell
Whenever you play a follower from your hand this turn, draw a card.

Is it balanced?

Evidence of the failure of the public education system?

You have brought shame to your whole family.

its fine, it made me chuckle

It'd have to be for a class like Rune who generally doesn't drop many followers. Too abusable for sword or forest, you know?

God fucking no. It's a spellboost cantrip and they can straight up chain draw cantrips to vomit out another 25% more than before. Late game will be absolutely obscene topdecks

Where is that avatarfagging runegirl?

>Rune gets to vomit out their hand and reload even when they are missing Daria

Give it to Dragon so they can deck themselves out faster

I want to mating press her and knock her up.

>TotG adds rune cards that adds more cards to their deck while doing burn/draw and spellboost so they don't deck out anymore
>Even more follower s with pp reduction
>Not even haven can destroy board of this magnitude

>Forest has two 0pp Fairies
>play this spell
>two fairies into Tia
I just want to throw up tbqhfam

>Its a Luna drops skull beast or goblin t1 episode

I hate this deck so much

she got sick of the amount of brickheads on this general

Rowen!

>finally a decent stat ward for everyone else

So how big will this card be in the meta? We talked about Lucius and Teena, but none of that met the expectations post-RoB.

>a deck that runs 9(12) 1 drops
>drop it on turn 1
Really makes you think

>Enchance turn 10

Its a meme dragon card

Good simply because its a ward on 3pp and doesn't need evolve effect to proc.

I'm definitely gonna play this on turn 10 against bahamut.

It's going to be insane
It kills almost any 1-2 drop people will be running while forcing you to use your cheap removal on it or lose your entire board.

And Everybody can take it.

Hard to say. I think it cucks aggro blood the hardest and really benefits Dragon ramp on paper. Aggro sword should be able to handle it easily, not sure about Shadow aggro.

Stop shitposting you autist.

Anyone have a Cursed General decklist?

good on dragon to take the tempo back outside of that meme

>Shadow aggro

Would run the rabbit necromancer into it, when possible. It's not a big deal at all if that doesn't get to go face.

But who knows if aggro will run some additional new tool or not in ToG.

Aggro Shadow doesn't really care about anything as long as they get to drop Turn 4 Reaper. The ping from Lyrial/AotW/Conjurer is also useful to get rid of it.

God why did they have to give deathmist 2 def and not even target immunity so serpent's force/tamer weren't wastes of pp just why...

Drop the fucking name or leave for reddit or the forums if you want an identity faggot. It's an anonymous imageboard

Me have
Me no post
It old
it work
But shit
Also

>against
>not WITH

>ramp up
>drop bahamut
>they either remove it or put fellowers
>if they put fellower, drop the wind god dude and wipe the fellowers AND it does face damage to the leader.

So bahamut evolved + this is already 19 time without doing anything else.

Very good for storm ramp dragon.