Other urls found in this thread:

ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/17644/GRW-General
steamcommunity.com/id/spookyskeleton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone else playing this?

Dead on Arrival

also fuck unidad choppers

shits shit dad

how shitty is this compared tot he division?

Eh, I'd say its better.

>No shitty borderlands gun rng
>no turncoat bs or pvp
>open world scavenger hunt
>tacticool dress up
>stealth is encouraged

Who Fallen Angel Edition here?

>Syncshot my way through multiple outposts and strongholds
>friend joins in since I forgot to set it to invite only
>no more syncshots
>he has no spacial awareness nor does he pay attention to the enemy movement patterns
>ENGAGED
>REINFORCEMENTS EN ROUTE
fucking end me

torrent when

This game was absolute shit. Give me 1 (ONE) reason why you would buy it?

>inb4 it's fun with friends!!!
No, it's not.

It's MGS sneaking and killing without all the shitty chink writing.

>Want to get the suppressor for the SPAS
>"Go explore mojocoyo or purchase this in the store!"
>Go to Mojocoyo
>4/4 accessory cases
>No Spas suppressor
why

>MGS stealthy shoot and scoot
>without all the kojimbo faggotry

might actually buy it

>MGS sneaking
really not

welp I guess the Spas suppressor is DLC or a boss reward then

Anyone else feel like the SMGs have way worse recoil than what they should? it feels like im using one of those spinning firecrackers rather than a gun

this Uplay reward gun is pretty OP at least compared to what you start with

it doesn't have suppressor though and can't be customized although it gives me a reason to actually use the pistol for short mid range stealth kills

I've seen a shotgun suppressor somewhere. I think it was in Pucara.

A couple of the attachments are listed for the wrong region.

Correction, it's in Inca Camina, in the very most south-western outpost on the map

Gonna head over and check now, thanks in advance

got it, thanks senpai

anyone got a taskforce going?

I really fucking hate Wildlands because of what they've done to the Ghost Recon name (I don't get why they didn't just call it Tom Clancy's Wildlands)

buuuuut at least you can make tactical cuties

Also glad to see you can go full tacticool. Ubisoft advertising the fuck out of the bearded guy in a red t-shirt was starting to piss me off.

Though I wish they had some MICH-2001/PASGT helmet options. I really hate the FAST helmets and its a shame they're really the only helmet in the game

Just threw one together, will probably make an emblem soon it'll be trash

I wish I could look through the locked clothing options without it breaking my cursor

>I wish I could look through the locked clothing options without it breaking my cursor

Holy shit they still didn't fix that? I'm on xbone but my friend on PC was complaining about that exact thing on the closed beta

FUCK i didnt link it my bad
ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-US/task-force/profile/17644/GRW-General

>12 posters and 25 posts in 7 hours
>for a game that JUST released

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'm on xbone too and its still happening.

We know its shit

just let us have our thing senpai

Yeah love the customization. Could even recreate myself pretty well.

Finnish marine

I loved the open beta. I played with friends so I want to play with friends, however they are too soaked with the Switch atm, Can I play this single player without the stupid bots? I couldn't in the beta.

No, bots are permanent, but much better than in the beta

I think I'm just going to get a refund t b h

So whats your favorite gun so far?

Spas for sneaking, Aug for snipping, and stoner for bullet spam.

How the fuck do I fly a helicopter with kb/m

Thinking the same, waiting a lil below 2 hours played to see if any of my buds get it. If not refund time

Busy Playing

It is also a Tuesday

>Lirik already swapped back to Zelda

Is the game really as bad as everyone says it is?

It thought the concept was good when i heard about it

Yeah nah, no suppression so no point.
Getting fire-selected single longshot headshots with the starting rifle is the most satisfying thing...

steamers will stream whatever they think will give them the most shekels

wildlands is 80% positive on steam right now with about currently 30k in-game not counting people who bought on Uplay

much better than I expected DESU

i'd prob be playing zelda if I had it desu though

Is the game good? I kinda like this type of games, but the 3rd person only is really turning me off, I wish it was 1st and 3rd person, like Arma.

Did I go too far?
Kinda weird when teaming up with people wearing
fucking hawaiian shirts and khakis but gotta look the part for sniping

It's pretty good. You can do anything from going full splinter cell and snapping people necks to Terminator 3 graveyard scene, and the mission are actually pretty neat if you aren't bum rushing through in co-op.

Also when you're aiming you can switch between 3rd and 1st person. Still no 1st person for cars though which sucks.

Yeah, but that's only aiming, I was thinking about the way arma does things, you tap a button and you can switch between 1st and 3rd person.

Looks good senpai

Is this just another far cry spin off? They get so tiring with their explore! Destroy a camp! Collect shit!

Just pretend it's Just Cause

The clunkiest part is that if you want to switch which shoulder you are firing over, left vs right, you have to crouch and run up against a building in cover in the direction you prefer. If you are in the middle of nowhere your only option to prevent staring at your character on the far right of the screen (which feels awkward) is to spawn a vehicle and run from end to end in cover.

Or you could just hit middle mouse button.

Would it make sense to start a steam group for this game?

I'm looking for a group to play with.

Please add me if you're interested:

steamcommunity.com/id/spookyskeleton

also, for comparison

So is this worth the 32 bongs?

I haven't been keeping up to date with the game really, I can't really find what the point is to this game.

get a decent height then hold throttle up + W

once it begins to swoop downward let go of W and hold throttle

time it right and you will fly at a good speed in a straight line and also allow you to steer without losing too much speed or altitude

other than that you have to pulse the throttle to get it to approximate holding it at a certain level

controls suck on mouse/keyboard but once i figured that out its not that bad

still impossible to aim the ones with guns though

No config option on console(s)

>Get the SCAR
>Paint it black
>Friend is audibly disgusted
heh

>streamers get the stoner lmg
>"haha lol stoner lol"
>these niggers don't know the legendary eugene stoner

kill me now

>Cant do more than 10 minutes of co-op without disconnecting

How did they ship a multiplayer game this broken?

way worse than mgs5... not even a comparison

Are you able to customize the appearance of your AI team? I want to have everyone fit a theme.

Let's say, hypothetically, i'm in my 30's and none of my friends play video games and I can't be assed to meet people online. Is this game going to be a complete let down for me solo-op?

ive been playing all day multiplayer and haven't had any disconnects

i tried doing the tactical jeans thing but it just felt too stupid to not wear camo.

also why doesnt the crye clothing have woodland camo. how am i supposed to go full MARSOC?

I got pissed about that too. The Crye stuff is locked down to their licensed colors only. Go figure.

Anyone?

No, it really isn't.

Hit R1/RB you dumb cunt.

No, I think the AI squad is decent enough. They spot targets for you and can really lay down some lead when you need it.

hey there sweethearts~

Thanks for the input user. I'm going to give it a shot. Playing Numenaera and need a reprieve from the (great imo) story.

Who here not actually playing on extreme?

>i tried doing the tactical jeans thing but it just felt too stupid to not wear camo.

Civis just don't really give a damn so I role play in jeans because I assume they think I'm cartel and don't care about me.

But the cartel cares I'm not them so...

Fuck this game is stupid.

this link didn't work

Heat maps break the game.

any ps4bros here?

Do we have a task force? Should really add the Ghost Recon Network to OP for future soldiers

Can you bogpill me on task forces and are they cross-platform?

not that poster but I'm PC and I tried to view with no joy

I am. Join up for some 5 odd minutes of stealthing and then a frantic shootout.
Also, if task forces are based on platform, then I guess we have to make one for PS4.

>want to get squad games
>nigger friends don't want to buy PCs and stick to PS4s

I want to bluepill myself and be a console faggot, but I can't unsee the jags, low framerates and no AA on their shit. Plus the fact that they're shelling out $75 per game while I never ever pay full price even on AAA games...

same desu ever since I built my own PC it's really hard to go back to consoles for anything but sports games

Oh, PSN is Crosstop

Game runs 1800p on PS4 Pro m8

But how does it run on regular PS4?
Someone sell me on this game while I'm here, the customization looks fucking great but does the gameplay hold up?

what sells it for my (PC here) is it looks amazing on the PC, it's fun to play with friends and your AI squad when you're by yourself isn't completely retarded and in fact quite useful with sync shots.

>Join up for some 5 odd minutes of stealthing and then a frantic shootout.

No. pleb

Guess I'll go ahead and make that GRWG PS4 Task Force if there isn't one or someone else was going to do one?

Any takers?

looks amazing on ps4 too

yes.

>can't handle a couple of poorly-trained spics when shit gets serious
>calls other people plebs

Can't help you there, the game is breathtaking on my 4k HDR TV running on Pro.
Doesn't have all the frame drops the betas had.

I only want to play on extreme and stealth

lol just started playing the app minigame and I look up and there's that fucking rabbit

well? I'm still waiting on the bogpill

wtf are taskforces and why should I join one out-of-game?