/svg/ Shadowverse General

Blackened Jeanne Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Blackened:

Don't ignore my board albert-chan.

Dust them, you should have learned by now that Cygames doesn't give a shit about the three "meme" crafts (Shadow, Blood, Dragon). They are allowed to once in a while have some broken interaction, but they will never be solid decks for long. If you want to enjoy the game, play Sword, Forest, and Rune.

>>/gbfg/

is that gold card a modded levi or something

>I can only enjoy the game only if I become the cancer
Some people have dignity.

>Dark Magician

Nice mod!

The thread before the last didn't even reach the bump limit before archiving, fuck off with this early thread shit

>Reroll a 30 shekel mission
>Get another 30 shekel mission

With all those wipes and stall cards aggro is dead next expansion.

We already got Baphomet.

Well, if dignity comforts you on losing streaks go for it I suppose. I say this as someone with the majority of my games played in the meme crafts. I'm not defending the state of affairs, just saying it won't change.

You mean aggro will be more prevalent than ever before.

>Wandering Bard
>2 PP everyone does nothing

Who are you quoting?

Does it still consume earth sigils and shadows though?

>Shadow
Third best craft in the game right now

Would appreciate the concede.

Or I could use the "legit" win, if you're so inclined. Thanks.

N O F U N
O
F
U
N

As a newfag what should I do first?

Fighter buff when!?

>New Jeanne
At this point they've dug up Fafnir's corpse and started desecrating it

I just played against an earth rite deck for the first time and this is by far the most cancerous, unbalanced bullshit I've seen in this game so far

Aoe banish on top of ward spams have 0 counterplay

Runecraft seriously needs to be dealt with

Yes.
I like it too, big thanks to creator DarkClaymore. I've tried to make one for dark magician girl but failed in the end. Might look good on dorothy.

muh big stats

How do they even have the balls to release another version of the same card that is arguably better buy also CHEAPER?

Yeah, so it's middle of the road after being garbage for so long. Like I said, they are allowed to have their moment in the sun, but compare the track record to Sword and Forest.

>dirt
>literally 3% of play
>shit winrate
>cancerous

lmao this is like the B1 shitters whining about seraph

campaign and 20 private games.

>he still believes Seraph has anywhere near the winrate of Dirt

finish everyone's story, beat up everyone's elite AI and elite AI 2, collect monies and buy packs

She damage allies and buff enemies. So, not arguably better.

Runecraft is the biggest cancer of this game, someone send swordbros to the rescue!

It's more like B1 shitters whining about Elana since both decks are virtually in the same spot

Because literally no one plays the other card. Much like no one plays Glacial Dragon and it's fine to make a better card.

>early thread shit along with Dark Jeannu who's popular in /gbfg/. 1 + 1 = 2

What?

A concede, please, or do something that isn't a concede if you need the full game instead

Both her effects apply to all other followers.

Then why not make the old card cheaper at the same opportunity?

Can do the same with glacial dragon, I mean it's not like they lose pack sales because of a few silvers.

Next expansion after Totg a.k.a SOON

>those sleeves
>fitting Emblem
I GOT JUKED!

user translation is shit. See reddit for actual translation.

Thanks dork

No?

Yes.

Reminds me of back in DE with how everyone was complaining about Dshift while Midsword was literally unbeatable when they didn't brick.

>Actually defending runecraft
Neck yourself

>so it's middle of the road after being garbage for so long
You mean after being mediocre for one expansion. I'm guessing you weren't around during standard, let alone during the cursed soldier nerf.

What if Blood had Elana but it activates when you damage yourself during your turn

Because they want you to buy more cards

Well then she's worse than I thought.

Apparently nobody that plays this game knows both Korean and English. I'll just wait for the JP text or something which should be pretty soon.

Where's the card effect in jap

>floodgates in sv
STOP

But like I said, people, primarily whales, buy packs for the Premium animated legos, not because they desperately need the card.
If you make an old card playable, they will spend more money to get the hot new stuff animated.

It's pretty obvious she affects all followers otherwise she's just a blatantly powercreeped Jeanne like the first guy said. Better effect, same body, cheaper.

What is the jaraxxus of shadowverse?

>jumping on the rune hate wagon

Dirt is one of the worst decks in the game right now and has been since forever.

>whining about a shit deck just because there are good decks in a craft

Why don't you whine about sword or rune default deck as well?

What's the exact translation for Jeanne's effect? Is it literally just deal damage to all enemy followers and +2/0 to allied?

Satan

Santa?

Deal and buff to ALL OTHER followers.

It damage ALL followers and buffs ALL followers. Literally just cheap Jeanne but it fucks you a little bit.

>buffs enemies

aaand into the trash she goes.

Jeanne is gonna make Burd Haven Great Again

Any way I should improve this deck?

For those people complaining about their craft just remember that 2 legends Shadow will get in next expan are

1. Use all your shadows to fill board with Zombied
2. Meme card to combo with meme Tyrant.

>hate bandwagon
I genuinely fucking hate runecraft and all the faggots that play this shit

Runecraft as a whole can fuck off. At least swordcraft has counterplay

New Jeanne seems like a mom card. In some situations it can be extremely good.

As a cart game noob and F2P player, is there a quick guide to follow to get some op cards for an op deck? I'm in it for the waifus

Well we got le epik lady of burning your own followers and the slowest stick ever.

I wish Jeanne was my mom

>1 is a better dark jeanne
>2 is just bloody mary
???

Just play it. You can make any card you want from vialing extra cards and the game showers you with free packs.

>Runecraft as a whole can fuck off. At least swordcraft has counterplay

>storm
>counterplay

Can you just stop embarrassing yourself, it's obvious you are just low rank as fuck and talk out of your ass.

Bloody mary doesn't activate vengeance for free

it doesnt matter if you buff your enemies if they all die to the aoe

Alright cool thanks. Downloaded it already but haven't started it yet.

Magic library
Rune 2PP amulet
countdown 2
at end of your turn, draw random spell from your deck

Because any adjustment means 3500 vial palooza which is why they didn't make her a 6/7pp so she'd actually be playable.

>Bounceable with kaleidoscope
They just want more Rune cancer, don't they?

It damages allies as well? So she kills your 2/1 Storm birds? That kind of sucks.

>play followers with fat ass
>drop Jeanne to clear the enemy and boost your surviving board

Woah, what a shitty card.

Should be countdown 0
Spellboost countdown +1

I will never stop playing dragon
Fuck you cygames

There are other cards from the nico stream. Someone post them.

Consider a lion spirit for additional aoe to mop up tempo boards.

Can anyone tell me how Lionel, Elf Prince interacts with Selwyn's Command? I'm guessing that reducing Selwyn's to 0 does not allow for its enhance effect to be cast for zero or at all, instead only doing its normal effect regardless of your current pp.

nice

YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CYGAMES

Fanfare Necro 4 destroy one enemy follower.

Necromancer
Fanfare Necro4: Destoy an evolved enemy follower

But fucking why? They have so many cantrips man.

Seems useless in DS since you already have a million ways to draw cards with actual spells to help spellboost. Not really needed in Dorothy since it's tempo loss and you'll mostly draw burn cards you can get later. Maybe alright in dirt since you can get Calamitous Curse easier, but since it's also a regular amulet that'll take up space and doesn't count as an earthrite.

it's okay i guess

>more dshift support
It draws spellcards only, would probably replace trail of light at least