>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discontinued

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

All the people that think Sombra needs a damage buff should die.

t. diamond who thinks "i could get gm if i really wanted to"

>tfw the highest skill cap character in the videogame has basically been removed

i'm one win away from my gold weapon. should i get the hanzo bow or wait for orisa and get her weapon?

Genji has been removed?

Pharah, Genji, Hanzo are still in the game.
>mfw a hitscan support thought his hero was hard to play

Somba has been removed?

hanzo is as strong as ever, what are you talking about

>Cooldown starts when Barrier is placed now
WINSTON MAINS

WHERE
WE
FUCKING
AT?

OH MAN I CAN FEEEEEEL THE MONKEY META COMING UP

dont worry user, theres still a hero for intelligent people like us

next week at best

>luck shot, ana please boost me, luckshot2.0
>skill

>orisa nerfed before release
;_;

What are you talking about? Junkrat was buffed

>hanzo

Nice counterbait

>wake up
>Ana needs 4 (four) nades to fully heal herself
>Winston and Sombra huge buffs because gold redditors said so
>Zenyatta buff out of nowhere
>nothing about Lucio who will still dictate the meta like he did since launch

Literally the only unquestionable good thing is the Junkrat buff.

>i-it's just luck
the absolute state of this support bab

Rest In Biotic Piss Ana

It's Junkrat meta though
He is top tier close combat fighter now
Reaper gets cucked again

>projectile based weapons
>not the highest skill ceiling
spotted the cod babbies

The next support hero is going to replace lĂșcio.

screencap this

>junkrat meta

keep dreaming, he's still a piece of shit character.

Genji is literally the 2nd easiest offensive hero to play as, the 1st being 76.

Tracer, Mcree, Widow honorary offense hero all requires more skill. It's kinda arguable which requires more skill between Genji and Pharah.

>WM

LMAO

reminder that 15 years ago most games did not get "balance" updates ever and they were still better than most games today

>Winston's shield cooldown starting immediately after being used
>Huge buff

Fuck off. Winston is absolutely trash, he absolutely deserves that buff.

*unloads 5 120 damage grenades point blank*
Nothing personal m8

>Ana
>highest skill cap

Even a shitty player with basic aiming skill can make Ana work tbqh.

After Orisa it's really just a consolation and "Oh yeah, we forgot about that guy" kind of patch.

But how am I going to blow myself up on the point for clutch Mayhem team kill now?
I really don't like them removing self-damage - DVa, Widow, Junkrat. Now what, Pharah's next?

You fucks are so dumb. Now you realize nobody is going to want to play a healer anymore right? Maybe Lucio, but that's it. Have fun with this shit.

The support roster is almost perfect and balanced as it is. I really hope they don't try to force a new one because non-GM players want to have as much diversity on supports as on tanks or dps.

no one is arguing that the nerfs are good or bad. what we're saying is that ana does not have the highest skill cap

>this is what point-and-click adventurers actually believe
cute

MERCY
IS
USEFUL

CYCLOPS
GET
FUCKED

>Winston is absolutely trash

You literally couldn't recognise trash even if I stuffed your dumb mouth with it.

>yfw sombra nano boost

>aiming is more difficult than prediction+aiming
ok

Junkrat being able to kill himself isn't what made him bad though.

all the ana nerfs mean is that you need a secondary healer to keep the ana alive. if you didn't already have two healers in every match, you are in a shit tier bracket. i'm glad blizzard started to balance around the top 2000 players and not the masses of whining gold and plat scrubs.

*hit your critbox in the middle of your chest*
Come back in 10 years kid.

Well, try Orisa out on the PTR, so see if you like her? I got her a golden gun there, and some people asked, if I had made the right choice. But they didn't seem to understand that I obviously still have my points on the main server, so it's not like I made a lasting decision yet.

nice counter argument, you sure showed me you pretentious faggot

>evade all the grenades
thanks for the 5vs6 junkrat.

How is ranked mode in this game?
Stopped playing before they introduced it but looking to get into a competitive shooter now and can't decide between this and csgo

that looks cool, thanks for the screenshot. i think i'll go for it. there aren't many situations where i can pick hanzo, anyway.

CS GO is shit, play R6 siege instead

it's fun_____

>what is a skill kit that can reflect 80% of the tings in the game
>what is a gap closer thats 100km long and ALSO DEALS DAMAGE AND RESETS AFTER EVERY KILL
>what is a right click that's literally impossible to miss close combat

Yeah okay.

Let me put something out there. Some kind of heavy-hitting displacing melee hero who's playstyle involves getting right up close is created by the Overwatch team. During in-house play-testing they realize their awesome new hero can't kill jack shit because close-range damage in this game is broken as hell. The team slips the necessary nerfs into the game prior to their new character's release; Nade destroyed, knockback prevention nerfed and a change to a certain pig's ability to one-shot certain models, particularly those with 250 HP.

The hero goes live in a meta sculpted from the ground-up to make him shine, everyone buys a ton of boxes and no-one realizes they're being had.

Just a thought.

I'd say go CS:GO, but both games have a shit ranked mode.

>This Zenyatta buff
We meta now.

2 day silence for saying

>Ez as u mama :D

HAHAHAHAHA

>How is ranked mode in this game?
miserable. tons of ragers and children.

>looking to get into a competitive shooter now
ut4, csgo, rainbow six and even tf2 are better choices if you value your sanity. ut4 severely lacks players, though. and personally i never really liked cs.
there's also a new quake coming up.

>It's working as intended
What ability is this?

nice nerd rage, really convincing

it's fun if you have friends to play with. Some people go full retard when you ask them to switch heroes and starts trolling to lose the match. It happens a lot and the only way i can prevent this is playing with five other friends.

Hanzo's scatter arrow

>that actually takes skill
Ana fags actually believe bodyshotting for 80 damage takes skill

>:D

You deserved it

Doesn't Ana have like absurdly big hitboxes on her projectiles especially when hitting teammates? You could shoot the head of Rein's hammer and he'd still get hit.

So now i will have to land 4 sniper shots on squishies, including Pharah. 10 sniper shots on Roadhog, (Not taking his self heal into account) 3 shots on tracer and no compensation whatsoever. Doesn't this contradict the developer's philosophy around Roadhog? The damage nerf is just stupid.

Ana Amari needs a hard, long dick inside of her.

Torb's turret obviously

So Ana is completely ruined. 1v1s are already tough for her, but now even if you hit your sleep and have your grenade ready, you probably won't kill anything other than a Tracer.
Plus her self heal is as good as gone, 50hp is not good enough to keep her alive
She needed nerfs, but she's completely fucked

And Zenyatta landing discord orbs through barriers is bullshit
"Well there's lots of barriers and he can't put discord on enemies behind them!"
That's the fucking point. He also can't fucking shoot enemies behind barriers. If they're just going to start changing abilities so they work through barriers, they may as well remove the fucking barriers
Look forward to hook 246.03 that now hooks enemies through barriers!

>comp is now going to be filled with retards screaming at you to change to Zen if you use Ana

yes

i doubt it, ana still heals a lot

> tons of ragers and children.
Sounds great, I love people getting mad.

Or, you know, maybe you should stick to healing your teammates while they kill them :^)

that's what makes it even funnier

>ana nerfs
>winston, zenyatta and sombra buffs
>junkrat getting one of his most important weakness completely removed
Are you ready for the vietnam meta?

This man singlehandedly prevented Bastion meta from happening

Once they see that the pros are still running her they'll stop their whining.

>Genji right click
>not being virtually the same as hitscan
>prediction is difficult on his left click when everyone is snails

t. low elo

You'd have a point if he had no right click and actually had to aim at close range. Genji skills comes from positioning, decision making on when using his abilities and game sense, but he has a kit that makes the requirement of those skills to be rather low, specially his no cooldown vertical mobility.

Other offense heros requires all of that to a higher degree because of their limited kits (at least when compared to Genji's) plus actual aim. Genji is a balanced version of Roadhog: not as much braindead and not as much opressive, plus he has the reset mobility factor with a 1/4 health dmg to non tanks so the kids will delude themselves they are FUCKING INSANE at the game when they get matched against non GM players.

Ana is still very good. I'm hoping this is like the Genji nerf where people overreacted but Blizz actually did an alright job of balancing.

can we all agree that the winston buff is great

>he actually thinks devs are just doing it for the lootboxes.

she's used to Reinhardt's 20 inch dick

>prevented

>removing Junk self damage
who asked for this?

Pharah's Jet
76's Sprint
Tracer's Recall
D.Va's Jet
Rein's Shield

The list could go on

>tfw that's taken as nerdrage
I'm just saying my friend, Genji is my second most played character after Pharah.

I did
Thanks

WHEN IS THE PATCH GOING ON THE PTR I WANNA TEST OUT ZEN

yeah cool but where's my mtf character blizzard

Can somebody redraw this image so guy is Lucio and girl is D.va (or widow)

is orisa going live today

itt a bunch of arcadefags discuss balance and professional level meta

>tfw torbjorn main

it's fun watching you losers bitch

How can Enji have such god tier genetics and yet be so mentally retarded to be into cosplay ? Why go for the nerds worshipping when you can easily be worshipped by normal and healthy males ? It's obvious she can stomp her female competition.

No such degeneracy in my game
P.S. Hot lesbians are cool
t.Jeff

no they still need to tweak her

probably the usual time so in about 6 hours

>pros
>still playing Ana now
Nope. Too fragile now. Completely negates any use she has from her deals or sleep. The best abilities in the game are completely worthless if you're never around to use them.
She can't win 1v1s even if she sleeps and grenades. Grenade is now worthless offensively unless someone is about to heal. You're better off just shooting 4 times, and in that time literally any DPS will kill you.
And her self heal is worthless now too.

She will be raped by any and all flankers, at best she'll probably sleep them and leave. She can't speed boost out or dash to an ally like the other healers.

She will be out of the meta as soon as this drops, Blizzard and it's cry baby fans will finally get what they want

yes but you can't play her

maybe she enjoys cosplays