>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

wtf i tried to make it 3 fucking times

Goddamn it, you wasted the first post.

first for improved hate collage

>not played for two days
>lost complete interest in the game

so this is it then

Warden is balanced and nerfing him won't make you a better player.

How about you just practice more instead of demanding nerfs for every honest class you have a hard time fighting against.

>uebok suda idi

PIRATES FUCKING WHEN

please

I have a few questions concerning stats that are a bit confusing. Does debuff resist affect stun from things like a raider's wall slam or the small stun from a neutral guard throw after a guard break? Sometimes as a kensai when I do the easy cheese bnb of guard break, neutral guard throw, in to top heavy finisher, the enemy recovers in time to dodge. But sometimes they do not recover in time and get hit.

Another question is throw distance. Is this the distance you throw people? Or the guard break range?

never
fuck off

And the wait begins...

12th for nerf peacekeeper

Are the servers down for anyone else or just PS4? And wha's it for?

Reatrd Filters in For Honor:

Low MMR- Orochi:
Mid-tier MMR - Warden
Before entering High-tier MMR - PK

You can skip those filters by playing Warlord.

Try a new character maybe?

Or do what I did. I picked up lawbringer when I started to get bored, because of his ledging potential, and therefore his salt accumulation potential. It really made me have fun again.

When we get a good hunter-esque faction.

To be honest I just more armour options.

I was on PS4 a few minutes ago before it went down, there was a notification that said there was a scheduled maintenance that was about to start that would last about 20 minutes.

Patch 1.03, baby!

How does one do the Kensei's unblockable attack multiple times before it actually land the hit?

I think it affects all staggers, including the ones you mentioned. Not too sure though, but pretty sure.

I'm getting bored with valk, /fhg/. I appreciate the recent buffs, but so much of her moveset seems broken. Dodge Counter has like two frames where it works. Outside of those frames, you either take the hit or the weapon goes right through you. Similarly, Spear Sweep will go through players who dodge left or right.

At this point, I think I might start playing Warlord

>win a 2v2 against a great team, really fun game
>in the next match they vote for the map with all the fucking holes and fire and spikes and shit
>they both play warlord
>spend the entire game running around trying to get environment kills and not actually fight

why do people do this? do people really get that mad for losing 1 game they have to act like faggots?

>Dodge Counter
literally useless, just parry
t. rep 7 valk

nice made up story dude

All the warlord players are faggots, there's no looking for a reason, it's just how it is.

They will wait for you to come to the bridge if they are half hp and will turtle till you are low.

I much prefer fighting conquerers or PKs and stay as far away from those scums.

Any chain that ends in a heavy, if you do a top heavy it becomes unblock able. Some chains require for all the hits to hit. The triple heavy is then the "easiest" to pull off because it does not require the first 2 heavies to confirm a hit.

I hope this answers your question.

That's my problem. My win-rate is from parry-headbutt, superior block-light attack,and an occasional Shield Crush to Spear Sweep combo. It's getting boring.

>improved
>it's actually just like 3 posts repeated

>Tru3ta1ent calling /ourguy/ Aarpian a cocky bitch on stream

Why does everyone have to hate us?

Anyone have info on throw distance? I wonder if it is a stat I should care for in my bnb combo for a kensai. If it is range then I can initiate it from further away. If it is a throw distance I don't care as much because I do neutral guard throws.

Also as an aside, do all characters have different starting stats? Cause if so, when doing 1v1 some characters as mentioned recover faster and can dodge my top heavy while others don't. I wonder if that is related.

truetalent more like who

Because Aarpian likes to dick on streamers and call them bad in front of their child viewers who think they're da best

I know how to do the unblockable really well, but there was one guy i fought that started the unblockable attack 3 times in a row, as in, one after the other, before letting it go.

It was as if he feinted the unblockable into another unblockable into another.

Who?

>lose the tourney in ob
>get thrown into losers like the 1st couple of matches
>lose later
>never enter another tourney
>can't win 1v1s
>only plays 2v2s
and he dares to say anything about the pro scene?

Aarpian gets every streamer's panties in a bunch.

He's a huge fucking troll

Would you change what class you main if there were skins to change the faction of your class - Warden has a Viking skin, PK has a Samurai skin, Warlord has a Knight skin, etc

no

>PS4 update going live

I will never, EVER fight a Peacekeeper again.

How's 30fps cuck?

>PS4
who gives a fuck

Its good on my PS4 Pro

I played the beta on PC but my PC isnt good enough and I like gaming from the couch

>not wanting to play a fighting game like you're playing it on an arcade machine

Psssh, kid.

>parry PK
>go for a grab
>she techs because of the bug
>parry her again, out of stamina
>grab her and try to toss her to the ground
>doesn't fall because of bug
>grab her mid-dodge
>toss her off the map because I am tired of her shit
>3-2
>replaced by a bot

I love bullying these shitters

Nerk PK.

Shes really the only problem character in the game from what Ive seen.

>only
What is warlord.

nerk yourself

>PK the only problem character
>Conq and Warlord shitting on everyone in tournaments because the game favours defensive play and they have the best defensive options

No. She needs to be toned down but so do these two. Also increase stamina cost of shoulder bash for warden so that he doesn't take their place once the characters in the tier above him receive nerfs.

>got home from werk
>decide to check out if we somehow made our event quota
>they extended the timer for 60+ hours

I wonder what went through their heads when they realized all 3 platforms would fail their 1st event

>the only character that can deal with pk's bullshit is top tier
woooooooooooow

I believe he just was in one tournament and to be fair, he plays decently well.

N0Ta1ent has never won a tourny

>aarpian does well with conq so conq must be as good as warlord

>he talks big
>gets BTFO by a rep 10 PK

almost like peacekeeper is broken
neither kingnigger or keeshit could play any other character

>got 3-0d a couple days ago by a rep 1 Raider as a rep 5 Zerk
>feel like trash because I know how bad Raider is
>today I learn that Raiders guard switch and attack windups are so fucking slow i can literally just light spam for a win

I have never felt more retarded

didnt he play valk?

valk is better than conq

>Lawbringer
>Difficulty: Hard

Um, why?

Who team /saka_sakas-san/? This business nipman is way more enjoyable to watch than all those so called pros who get salty too easily.

Saka_sakas-san is cute, CUTE!

Does anyone here main titty boy?
I just started playing him yesterday for the 'complete 5 elimination matches with a heavy' and I need some tips.

What's something you wish you had known when you started playing Shugoki? What's are some common mistakes I can avoid?

Who else sees Old Snake when they look at default Kensei?

Kensei...had a hard life.

so? Im not saying he did

throw into a wall and immediately demon hug then you can often land the next gb half way through their getting back up animation for either another wall-bear hug or the baseball

thats it, hes not a very nuanced character

Tfw picked up warlord off the bat in this game.

Tfw people bullying me because i beat their precious pk.

At this point i dont give a fuck. People need to get good. If you lose games in 2017 your just trash. I dont care how meta warlord is i like vikings fuck off.

>trying out kensei
>go against PK
>she techs all grabs
>she blocks or parries all attacks
>she just ignores most feints
How do I even open up that whore? The only thing that I can do is occasional top lights that do fuck all damage.

>dueling warlord as shugoki
>trade headbutts so I run him out of stamina
>he dodges when I run at him so GB throw for 3 bar charged heavy kill
>get this before he leaves

Anyone?

This game's biggest problems are:
>connection issues
>community
The first one can be fixed.
The second one... I dunno...
Also Checked

Has anyone done comprehensive checks on executions and which ones give back health and execute fastest?

I know there's some odd ones like Lawbringer's impale that's actually his fastest execution, despite the animation being slow. Any others like that?

So if a guard break is guaranteed after a parry, do I have to dash forward before the guard break or what? Because they're always too far away after a parry for me to just press guard break.

Will I have enough time?

seems to me like perfectly standard multiplayer game community desu

Tittyman this the hardest to play by far and your only gimmick that makes PKshitters and other scum buttmad that you can 1shot them in 1/100 games with the hug when they fail to finish you off.
Literally no tricks just as raider - you have to be better at mechanics, ex. parry-wall stun-hug. Once the armor is down you are pretty much fucked since you take shit ton of extra damage - think of it having assassin levels of hp most of the time.
Can't go toe to toe with any high level warlords/coqs at all, suffers to light-top-feint-zone'like combo's from PK, parry-headbutt drain Valk punish and other fast characters.
But comes out ahead favorably against Lawbringers since you can ignore shove from time to time and just poke them for free damage.
Here are the tip to step up your game tho

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zhszdF_wIU

this general is as dead as the game

Do you need to walk forward before GB after a parry or can you just hit GB after you parry them?

Maybe you should contribute to the thread instead of bitch you fuckingloser.no shit the generals dead everyone here is a fucking whiney brat

Depends on how close you are to the opponent, 90% of the time you dont need to walk unless the opponent plays nobushi/Law and stays away at max reach.

AD

*parries you*

This fucking game man.

Everything but the guard reticule of you and your opponent is a distraction.

I lose in seconds if I pay attention to ANYTHING but that so all the visuals, all the animations, all the character design, I'm not good enough at multitasking to actually enjoy this game even if I do win as I'm just playing bap boop bap.

Fuck this fucking game man. Holy shit, why do I keep trying to get good.

Its dead, Jim.

Forgot to mention that any failed GB still takes away your armor so once you get matched up vs anyone who knows that you are fked.
Your main game is light-headbutt so you cant even finish anyone unless you feint your heavies throughout all round constantly, hoping they will fail to block it(GB into heavy still kills tho).

I rike Rabbik Brack!

>not reacting to gb with light
uhh

Play campaign on realistic, helped me pay more attention in multiplayer

MORTEM

*vortex you and throws you against a wall*

What now, big boy.

why all longswords in game are so fucking wide, long and thick. Every single one looks ugly because of this

*dashes * heh.

*downguards as warlord

Heh

INIMICUS

Report all warlords!

I play exclusively Warlord

When you report AFK farmers in Dominion, does that count as cheating or as griefing?

Wut. Dont tell me you have problems fighting warlords

probably griefing
ruining muh game experience

Keep working for $0.00 man. Your big thank you email is coming in hot. All that video recording, uploading, and emailing really paid off.

>don't tell me you have problems fighting against a confirmed broken character

t.rep 21 PK