What tricks do you guys use to stop people from breaking into your car?

what tricks do you guys use to stop people from breaking into your car?

keep literally nothing in plain sight

There really isn't any deterrent other than driving a shitty looking car.

Alternatively, just keep everything inside out of view of the nigger trying to break in.

I have a car alarm in case anyone ever tries to break into my beloved 90s JDM shitbox.

Drive a piece of shit and keep my good cars in the garage.

Pretty much this. Have a 90s shitbox DD.

Drive a Corolla.

No one wants to steal a Saturn ion with a back windshield with two columns of cringy /osg/ stickers and a license plate frame that says I want to die

How much was your shitbox? I got a 500 dollar DD. Beat that for shittiness.

>92 325i with 280k.
Its a fucking terrifying ride on the freeways of SoCal

wow for how much everyone shits on BMW's they seem to last a pretty god damn long time

people will still steal shitboxes to do ram raids

$100
Family member was getting a new car and pretty much just gave it to me.

Only in Australia kek.

>this is a sport in australia

Family doesnt count
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They fell for the unreliable meme. My headliner is held in with screws, the paint is ratty as hell, purple tinted windows, seats are torn, ductape holding in doorliners. This thing has been through lots and it still runs.

>Ram-raiding is a variation on burglary in which a van, truck, SUV, car, or other heavy vehicle is driven through the windows or doors of a closed shop, usually a department store or jewellers shop, to allow the perpetrators to loot it.

Or

>apex gang steals your car

>apex gang steals your car
What is that? Sounds like it uses up a lot of oil and needs premix.

Live in a white neighborhood

>Apex is a street gang in Melbourne, Australia. It was formed in 2012.[citation needed] The founding members were part of Victoria's South Sudanese community, although the gang later became more diverse,[2] particularly after it merged with the YCW gang. Associated with violent car-jackings and burglaries, Apex came to prominence in the national media after a brawl in Melbourne's Central Business District between it and the rival Islander 23 gang in March 2016[3] after the Moomba parade. This prompted a crackdown by Victoria Police.[4][5] They apparently have little structure and no official colors
- wikipedia

stick shift deters all the nigs

i pretty much just accept that it's going to happen someday.

the least they could do it not damage anything; you can literally unzip the soft top from the outside and get easy access.

I just live in a nice area. That seems to do the trick

A manual transmission.

>t. American

I usually try to avoid putting valuable stuff in plain view. Also >white neighborhood

live in an affluent part of north san diego

yall have got unorganized crime down to a hip popular science.

Try a transponder immobilizer instead.

you mean that ugly ass dashboard lmao

The power of confusion. If I'm parked in a shitty area, I disengage the drive at the transfer case. It works well which is good because I have no door locks

Do this but cut and thread the shaft just above the floor so you can unscrew the knob and shaft and hide it so if they figured out to put the transfer in gear they literally couldn't

haters gonna hate

besides gauge cluster makes up for the rest of it

By using a shitbox from the late 80's

Driving a manual
People who are shit enough to break into you car largely won't be able to drive it.

Just live in a first world country.

Don't even need to do that. Both the overdrive and the Transfer levers unscrew as is

Common in the UK too.

Holy fuck why does it use different fonts

Why does it look like a fucking calculator

What the fuck is this car

Help

I think its one of the new civics? Not the type R

begone with your piece of shit.
stupid tripfag.

>first two shitboxes were free from family and friends
>second one shows no real signs of stopping

Don't park in shit areas.

Vtak doesn't own a new civic, so it's gonna be his Chevy econobox. Im pretty sure I recognize it because my cousin has a 2k17 model, and it looks similar

> Hide stuff that's stealable
> Don't park it in the ghetto

Found the millennial. Haters gonna hate is not a valid response to criticism.

Yup. No one gives the LeSabre a second glance.

I drive a stick

Owning a shitbox.

It's a chevy sonic, they put a bike cluster to save money kek. Fucking GM

I also have a civic

I live in 2nd world country and it's safe to park everywhere
>USA
>Civilized

Literally the worse dash on a modern car I've ever seen. What was Honda thinking. Idk if pic related

LS400 rims?

A third pedal

>nigs are smart enough to know that

hnnnggg

not have $5000 bbs wheels on it

> Live in New Zealand
> Every liquor store has steel bollards filled with concrete infront of them to prevent people driving cars through the windows.

Nobody cares about you or your sanic

I live in a county that has no niggers.

hot damn
sauce?

>mfw that's exactly how much mine were

We're talking BBS LMs yes?

I ebayed a keychain that was the insignia of the CIA. Took it off the keychain and left it in the middle console.
I also found a very realistic looking fake spider and put that right top of the dashboard / driver's side.
I like to think these things helped.

Yep, I know that feel. My bro got his Jeep stolen, poof gone from his drive way.

Mine is pretty shitty looking, and the locks don't even work, not that my steel doors even seal on my hardtop. One door has a jimmy mark from someone breaking into it in the past.

I keep it bare bones, steel floors, loose bolts and mud. I have a locked center console that I keep some tools in, and a cup holder filled with lovely stealable quarters, no filler pennies, as a theifs bargain. Hopefully it's just assholes looking for easy money and will take the ten bucks and move on. God forbid I actually install the jerry can sitting in my garage, you know that some idot would try and rip it off for the 7 dollers of gas they think is in it.

That dash is great.

It is basically mimicking a HUD speedometer.

It's moments like this that make me realize my standards for pictures of sluts are really, really high.

Shit box