Be 27

>be 27
>be "student"
>live in Germany
>graduate from Gymnasium with 2.8 average Abitur (not impressive, but Gymnasium is higher than other school systems) at 21
>go to university at 22
>waste 5 fucking years studying CS but eventually fail (lol, FAIL FASTER)
>have picked Math last spring
>have yet to pass a single exam
>live with parents
>have had very little work experience

Advice? How should I proceed? I want to increase my financial status. What would be the fastest/best way to improve on that front?

I would say don't give up, but whatever you do, don't end up being that guy getting his degree finally by his mid 30's. get it over with now.

How exactly should I approach making money?

Work as much as you can but if college is important to you finish that first and foremost. But if college isn't that important, go learn a skill you know is profitable and stick with that. You want to make progress in what you choose to do.

It is important to me to finish college, but there is no way I am not going to work.

I'd think programming is profitable, but I failed in CompSci so I can't learn it in university. Would future employers even hire if they learned that I failed it?

No dude pass your classes. Why are you picking majors you are either too stupid or too lazy for?

Pick something easier like accounting and get it over with

can you get into business informatics or something along the lines and get some credit points for the exams you have passed?

Yeah, duh I want to pass my classes.

I am picking those majors because they're actually useful and because they have few applicants.

Doubt it. Although maybe I should look it up.

I think that one class I failed is present in all of them. (informatics majors)

Are your parents rich or well off by chance?

Are you too stupid or too lazy to learn CS? Why would you switch to Maths if you already failed (no offense) at a similar subject?
Also, studying at a 'Hochschule' is much easier than at a University. Move out and find a job, dumbass.

Nope.

Lazy.

>Why would you switch to Maths if you already failed (no offense) at a similar subject?

Well, I mostly failed because I didn't read the bachelorordnung, lol. And Math was free along with physics and chemistry. (no NC) Chem and Physics require at least Master and PhD to be employable, unlike Math, they said. So I want to get a BSc in math because I am technically able to pass it, just need to fix work ethic.

>Also, studying at a 'Hochschule' is much easier than at a University.

I don't think the difficulty level is what stops me...

>Move out and find a job, dumbass.

Yeah, I've considered that, lol. But There is working dead end jobs and there is maximising everything starting from today. Like, compared to a guy in his 60s, I still have plenty of opportunity, even if I wasted a lot.

Let's say I get my bachelor. What should I do then? Is the amount of money I can save until then significant enough that I should try it?

I mean, I know I need to get a job and pass uni, but I thought there'd be more "advanced" things I could do. I thought there is shit that you think I should do that goes beyond these two.

Try r9k

Or killing yourself

Just kys man. Stop fighting fate. Accept the darkness as your friend in peace.

are you white?

Yes.

Kys, Schmarotzer, war wohl nichts mit studieren und dann das große Geld?

Studiabschaum wird nicht gebraucht, es interessiert niemanden was für einen tollen Bachelor du machst, Arbeits- und Projekterfahrung sind gefragt, die Schulbank drücken kann mittlerweile jeder.

Am besten verkackst du das nächste Semester auch und landest auf der Straße.

>white
>5 years to fail at CS
>starting university at the age of 22
>can't pass a single exam
how does this happen?
you should probably kill yourself before the other races find out we're all not genetically super human

>und landest auf der Straße.

NICHT SO SCHNELL

OP IS HARTZ IV IN THE MAKING

JOIN THE GLORIOUS MASTERRACE AND INVEST ALL YOUR WELFARE MONEY INTO BTC

Returns will be 1000x of what you would have put aside as a wagie slaving away in germany until you are 65 or 67, 70

KEK

You should have picked something easy that pays well. Like finance. If you dont like programming or technical stuff in general, then do not go to study those things.

Basically if you are not a programmer already, do not go to study programming or engineering. You will hate it and fail it because you have no natural talent and passion for it

If you had a 2.8 abitur you shouldve killed yourself 7 years ago.

And wtf who the fuck ends his Abitur at 21? You should be out of Gymnasium at 17-19 depending on when you were born and if you went early to school or late.

because he's "white" just like most americans, i.e. he's some mongrel.