What do you guys think about my custom made shifter knob? I couldn't seem to find any like this online...

What do you guys think about my custom made shifter knob? I couldn't seem to find any like this online, despite the fact that everyone thought it was fuckin' rad in Mad Max, so I just made one myself.

Only problem is, right now the shift bar threads right into the bone itself, not into any kind of metal threads. But I'm working on getting that figured out.

Also, post your badass shift knobs!

That looks really fucking gay if I'm being for reals

UNGA BUNGA SHIFT INTO THIRD ROCK

Well, damn. Thought it was kinda Rob Zombie, myself.

I actually lol'd.

That's pretty rat rod metal my d00d

Then why not get a skull or dinour bone? I'm not even sure what that is it just looks dumb to me personally

That's pretty much what I was going for! It's actually incredibly comfortable to use.

I just feel like skulls are waaaay overdone, and I'm not quite sure what you mean by dinosaur bone. I feel like it looks cooler in person, but maybe it's just tacky.

Ah well. We all have our guilty, tacky pleasures.

Ribbed for your pleasure

can i barrow it sometime? ;)

that's actually pretty cool
post picture in car

Are you an archaeologist?

you've got a long way to go before you'll be as cool as the guy with a duck shifter

For you

My brother just drilled a hole in a baseball and stuck it on.
Now he bought legit knob from a company that drills a hole(with metal threading) into a smooth stone from a river in Colorado or something

Am I the only cunt that actually enjoys a stock shift knob? Feels great with a short shift too

yeah

I actually enjoy a rock hard pink dildo in my hand to shift with

Hehe

pretty neato, also good get skeleton man :^)

not exactly my style but definitely unique

This could be pretty cool depending on what car it's in.

yabba dabba HOON

What bone is that? Looks like the head of a femur but not from a human.

Here's mine

>Only problem is, right now the shift bar threads right into the bone itself, not into any kind of metal threads.
Drill out the inside and glue a threaded insert into the cavity with epoxy.

Why the earmuffs

Probably loud as all fuck.
It's not uncommon to see dudes with chevy big block street cars wearing ear plugs.
Sometimes my ears ring after driving my car around.

I wouldn't change my factory knob for anything.
It actually conforms to my hand, as if it was engineered for ergonomics instead of just to look cool. Go fig....

But OP's does seem to have turned out well. I have respect for customs and not just buying shift from the chrome aisle at vatozone.

the fuck?

merricuh is weird

Rear diff is loud as fuck since the last person who put it all together over torqued it