I just hit a dog and this is the outcome of my bumper is their a way i can pop this back in Veeky Forums?

I just hit a dog and this is the outcome of my bumper is their a way i can pop this back in Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethicsalarms.com/2017/04/12/a-definitive-tome-about-pitbulls-which-the-breed-bigots-will-ignore-naturally/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More pics also i called 911 so they could get the dog.

cover it with white electrical tape

Just pop it in starting from near the centre, it's just bumper clips

Did he died?

Unfortunately yes. It was a female pitbull. I couldn't avoid her it was either trees or crash into another car. She had no tag.

>pitbull
Well done. Pittbulls are the niggers of dogs.

Try to tape over it with something white, or ziptie.
If you have time and tools, remove the bumper and try to bend it with hands. If nothing works, get a new one.

poor doggo

RIP dog RIP OPs fitment

>i called 911 so they could get the dog
fucking why

>i called 911
Not sure how its on in america but I think you will have to pay for that accident

>pitbull
Wew. You saved countless lives.

Really ? How so?

>i called 911

Most states require you to call 911 after getting into an accident, AFTER you get the hell away from traffic if able.
Dog2bumper is an accident

Poor dog, i don't give a fuck about the bumper on your shitbox. You did good calling 911 though.

looks like there is damage to the frame of your car. might need to replace the whole front support

Give it a good hard push at the seems, if it doesn't want to clip in try pulling it towards the wheel a bit.

You are going to need a new bumper cover clip if you want it to look 100%.

you are a bunch of faggots scared of a harmless pupper, kill yourselves you degenerate retards

>pitbull
Thank fuck. I was worried it'd be an actual good dog

Spotted the nigger

>no tag
no ID, no fault with pets unless the owner is there to identify it

spotted the autistic outcast

Let me guess. You own a pit and a chihuahua. Fucking nigger

pitbulls are more prone to unpredictable violent outburst

the whole "SHE'S A SWEETHEART" and "MUH ANGEL WOUD NEVER DO THAT" its absolute bollocks. There's a shit load of attacks that came from family dogs that were properly raised since puppies

faggots

>not having a schnauzer

Enjoy your shit-breeds

supposedly there's some aggression that gets bred into them, so you have to make sure to dog and their family tree are bred for family pets.

Or not get a garbage breed to begin with. Pitbulls are absolute shit

sorry but even then, I wouldn't take the chance

every dog can fuck your shit up for no reason. The thing is, with pitbulls this happens OFTEN and again, its completely unpredictable.

My brother is an EMT and 98% of calls he gets from dog bites are from pitbulls, and the large majority of those are from a "MUH SWEET ANGEL" family raised dogs, not dog fighting dogs raised by niggers

I don't get it: border collies have traits of intelligence, german shepherds are known for being loyal and obedient, why can't pitniggers admit that their child killing dogs were historically bred to fuck shit up?

I'm a bigger fan of boxers, but pitbulls aren't too bad. Favorite has to be Beagle though, those dogs are crazy loyal (until they have to choose between you and food)

Did you get that dog's insurance information?

Did you get my dick?

I thought that title goes to Rottweilers.

This is incorrect

www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2014/january/10055.html

ethicsalarms.com/2017/04/12/a-definitive-tome-about-pitbulls-which-the-breed-bigots-will-ignore-naturally/

And of course there are a lot more research based opinions if you want to look yourself.

Did the paramedics save the dog?

Go find its body and run it over again to make sure. Pitbulls are degenerate tier dogs for losers to "protect" their shitty valueless property. Honestly think they're intimidating when you can get 9mm firearms for $150. Doesn't do anything or stop anything just shits up the neighborhood.

Pic related a non-degenerate breed.