/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Read the following line edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/TS_bibi
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Benmans404
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/annchovy
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/cheekibandit
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/socklessness
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Tenth__
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Please_Ban_Me
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/theboyofleg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kryptec is pig disgusting

are challenges glitched for anyone else?

>WHITEbois THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE

yep, all platforms

At least they are consistent.

first for echo = best defender!

>footage taken from PC version

why does capitao look like shrek?

Capitao looks exactly like my former Portuguese kitchen manager, we've even discussed BOPE

did they do something with the patch?
game takes fucking forever to load now. this isn't normal..

mr. West, the very least you could do is leave twitch alone. you can keep iq

please delete this.

>footage taken from PC version with a controller

amirite, us mousebros would never aim that ha...

Hello TS_bibi

The other guy being just as shit makes me think this is in casual

>21 dmg with smg
>5 shots to down
k

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/TS_bibi
He is shit user

kinda proud of this actually, seeing steady improvement.

>tfw I barely have higher K/D ratio than him
Should I end my life?

git gud user

How can they manage to fuck up something so basic as challenges?

If it's your first FPS game then no otherwise yes

I thought I was the only one who hated it. Its basically the "nothin personnel kid" of camos.

How the fuck are they BOTH that bad

H...How am I user

>significantly better stats than me with 30 fewer hours in game and aim that literally looks like he was using a gamepad

I'm trying
At least I know my aim is leagues beyond his

It's not
I can aim just fine, if not rather well, my problem is mostly getting outplayed/doing something stupid in a manner where I don't get a chance at shooting back. I feel like I'm slowly starting to get better and am starting to make better plays and know what to do better at least

i just want the Russians to get Russian camos you know

having less than a 1.00 is shamefur dispray, user

Not really. It's not possible for everyone to have over 1.0.

Someone has to below or else the math wouldn't add up.

>16.7 hours
>Level 29
well you are still new, I'd worry if you were level 80+ with 1k/d

well duh, but you dont get gud by not being above average

no bully, I'm making my way there user, my K/D ratio used to be lower

Being above 1.0 means you're in the top 50% of players, at least when ranked by K/D.

This uniform for Russian Ops when?

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Benmans404

pls no bully

...Jesus christ user get ur shit to positive b4 u hit 100

That's rough.

not bad good for urban ops

>caveira
fuck youre probably one of these getting killed 10s into round

My K/D was .5 before I took a several weeks break. I sometimes get 11 kills in a round now but never consistently and sometimes I finish 0/5.

Don't worry, I don't play her anymore. Frost's traps are much more my jam now

>using the mp5
>ignoring his gadget
he's wrong, Echo's far from being the best defender, but come on now

Why the fuck are uniforms so fucking expensive

I don't have enough time to grind fucking renown, I barely could get enough in the prev year to get 8 DLC operator

30k renown is too fucking much and I won't spend another 40 euro to get shit I want

Fuck you ubi

>shotgun where they will never go near on site
>yokai where the ops immediately run when hit and ur ass is too fat to catch up with the ops

but new fuze uniform is fucking shitty

>Wahhh I don't want to work for my cool gear
>I won't spend another 40 Eur...
Hang on u actually spent money on cosmetics u could buy with renown? It makes getting the gear all sweeter.

So how come For Honor has a weekly stream yet Siege has never gotten one in its life after release?

>and I won't spend another 40 euro to get shit I want
And that's how Ubi gets you
You'll cave
eventually

Shit's expensive just so people will cave in and spend money on worthless virtual commodities

Maybe you should coordinate with your teammates so they can finish off enemies that get yokai'd

Cause Siege is an actual successful game.

>shotgun where they will never go near on site
what did he mean by this?
>yokai where the ops immediately run when hit and ur ass is too fat to catch up with the ops
You're not supposed to hit ops as soon as you see them, it's used to stall as they push numb-nuts.
And no shit he's slow, you're not supposed to roam with him, he's a point defender.
Don't tell me you're that fuckboy that thinks he should be 3 speed...

If the gear was too cheap people that actually play the game would have nothing to spend their renown on. It's a luxury item, not everyone's supposed to have it just because they want it.

Those kind of people are weak-willed, and need to grow a spine.

Something something thinking emoji

The base operators and weapon attachments are can be unlocked fairly quickly. DLC ops and cosmetics being expensive gives you something to keep on playing and grind for.

Different team.

>new uniform
Where?

fuck no 2 speed or a better smg. You are going to be stuck on site, how is a shotgun supposed to help when the enemy will be ready to check every nook and cranny. I already explained everything in my last thread, but he is overdesigned.

>Where?

If the challenge bug is like the other week, your contributions are still counted in the background, but you can't redeem the rewards until they fix the bug.

Anyone else hate the blur that gets on your screen when you get hit by bullets? If there is someone hosing you down from a corner you can't even properly return fire because your peripheral vision is covered in shit.

The 40 euro was the whole fucking game at 2016 January, I'd never spend irl money on shitty cosmetical stuff

>People posting stats
Aight

R-R-R-R-Rate
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/annchovy

How about they make his gadget more potent or flexible instead of fucking with his speed?
Yeah sure his mp5 could use buffs, but his gadget's designed around Echo essentially acting as a stationary turret controller. He needs to sit still to use his gadget anyways, and that's when he has the most powerful effect on the round. His speed doesn't need to be changed.

my stats are racist

Did u miss the steam sale? I swore that it was 15 bucks then.

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/cheekibandit

I like how my best operators are defense and I fucking hate defense

>no ranked playtime
scared white boi?

you will get better
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/socklessness

>43 hours on buck

How

not bad

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Tenth__
pls rate my face

Except his turret does nothing but spooks the operators to safety. I see potential in him as an ambusher where he can hide in a room with his drone and quickly pop out while the enemy is stunned. That is impossible to do with his slow speed.
You are sort of agreeing with me here, because I said smg buff or speed increase. His gun is way too weak to take on an attacker with basically twice the dmg they do with his gun. If they buffed his smg, he would be somewhat good defender.

fuck ranked

kd needs to be positive bro.

i play games to have fun bro.

you get shiny charms.

you're still not as bad as my friend.

>"Yeah sure his mp5 could use buffs"
You're right, I did explicitly agree with you, nice reading comprehension.
>Except his turret does nothing but spooks the operators to safety
It provides intel, and in a perfect world he'd be a more flexible/stealthy version of Valk that has the drawbacks of needing to stay alive for full effect and needing to use voice callouts for good communication. Ability to stall pushes and disrupt hearing (which is the most important of Yokai's effects) are additional supplements to his kit, the sonic burst isn't the core of it.

I thought half the fun was improving yourself at the game and getting good?

Am I gud yet?
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Please_Ban_Me

whats the other half?

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/theboyofleg/

>my friend
yeah sure thing buddy

>It provides intel, and in a perfect world he'd be a more flexible/stealthy version of Valk that has the drawbacks of needing to stay alive for full effect and needing to use voice callouts for good communication. Ability to stall pushes and disrupt hearing (which is the most important of Yokai's effects) are additional supplements to his kit, the sonic burst isn't the core of it.
I don't think intel is what ubi was going for. If it was also supposed to be what ubi wanted, the lack of a ping option says that ubi was not necessarily thinking of it being used for intel.
When the trailer came out for red crow, it said otherwise as it showed echo popping out right after he stunned someone.

At the end of the day, I think I see what he could potentially become and I really want it compared to what ubi is going for.

It's a superior gamemode, honestly I wish casual had the reduced timer and would at least let the attackers pick their spawn.

the gameplay

thanks for your feedback friend

do you think tachanka will ever become viable or will ubisoft forever keep him at meme tier to please reddit

...shit did I accidently just fill out a customer survey form for ubisoft?

you can grind 150k over a weekend

get a booster my man

Mounted stationary units have no place in r6 sadly. There is just too many counters to them. Like unless Tachanka had a segway or some shit it would not ever be viable.

Defenders being able to is more important. You're basically screwed on some maps by the random selection.

I am very bad at this game.

casual used to, but they took it out for some reason.

It shouldn't be a bipod stand. It should just be a secondary gun he can use with a small deployable detachment he can use when looking over cover/laying prone.

>the lack of a ping option says that ubi was not necessarily thinking of it being used for intel
I think that was for balance and playstyle diversity, not to shoehorn his role. (Also you have to assume that they made him a 3 armor consciously, and not "just because, lol")
Since his drone has stealth capabilities and additional utility, it was a decision made to force Echos to be more passive compared to a Valk or Pulse, and to make his playstyle more distinct. They even gave him a fancy comms headset so you can assume that has some relationship with his inability to spot, and soft-requirement of vocal communication to be effective.
His major weakness comes from, being a point defender and only having one drone to watch his flanks or immediate surroundings. The amount of flexibility with where you should put your drone is reduced since you need to defend yourself in the point unless your teammates have your back.
His burst is powerful, especially because of the animation cancel capabilities, but it mostly shines outside of bomb due to how it makes attackers super deaf, leaving them open to roamer ambushes.

At the end of the day I see him as an intel and coordination operator that fills a unique role. I don't want them to change him into another ambush op that focuses on getting kills, his passive playstyle is what makes him stand out and it'd be a waste of potential to just make him focused on independent killing power.

no the "buff" is hot garbage, his recoil is astronomical and the whole turret gimmick is not useful in most situations. Just get rid of the tripod

This. Give him the LMG as his only primary and a bipod to set up in certain spots if the player wants to.

He could keep his current tripod if he could deploy and pick it up much, much faster, How stuck in place he is when using it is his number one weakness. Pushing his playstyle from a braindead "I sit one place ooga booga" into a constantly repositioning surprise/ambush Op would make him much stronger, and possibly fun to play.

the similarity was driving me crazy

i really liked pre patch tachanka. rip