Mods deleted the last thread so I'll ask again: What cars does Mrcummy actually like?

Mods deleted the last thread so I'll ask again: What cars does Mrcummy actually like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Cum Dumpster you dipshit

>When a similar thread with my name gets way more than one with MrCummy's

furry fag mobiles

Bump

Mods banned my trip for 3 days.
I like lots of cars, that's a pretty weird question to ask.

should have banned it for life.

That doesn't work, you can't ban people, just look at Alphonse.
The mods have been trying to ban him for years and have no success.

You can kill people, though.

What are you >implying?

You need to be killed with extreme prejudice

Go ahead and try, just know I always got the glock on me

MrCummy is a particularly virulent strain of attention-whoring cancer, but at least he has the decency to use a trip, so it is easy to filter his inane ramblings. Unlike Alphonse.

Banning trips just makes the issue worse.

>being this obsessed with me
L O L. sperg more

Where are the public bans? Where is the transparency?

this is the worst post i've ever seen on any board ever

He should be kept away from cars at any cost. He's one of the worst drivers I've ever seen.

you are a hyperautist its no wonder everyone hates you.
The sooner you take the hint the better for everyone

sperg more

Holy shit I agree

Mr. Cummy is literally my favorite poster on Veeky Forums. He doesn't pretend to be anything he's not and that is worthy of respect in my book.

if he fell. at least we can have the cool chicken guy instead.

if he didn't use the gas on that turn he wouldn't of had spun out of control.

I wasn't using the gas at all, it was entirely downhill, I never even touched the throttle anywhere in that entire video

come on man. shills are *relatively* welcomed on Veeky Forums since they buy 4chanpasses to abuse proxies.

It's part of the design in a post Veeky Forums goldpass world. a fundamental truth we have to deal with.

that steering is so jerky, dear god
why go fast if you don't actually know what the fuck you're doing

I guess this steering is really jerky too right?
youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ

>oversteer drift a little
>panic and overcorrect as fast as you can
>spin the wheel right
>the tires instantly gain traction and the car wakes up
>frame lurches in direct of front wheels, instantly losing traction and enters a spin
It's honestly baffling that he's not dead. The webm is hysterical. Like professional comedy.

his steering is fine...

he's aggressively countering oversteer from his car because there's no way around it with a rear engined monster
your volvo 240 is not a rear engined monster, you can in fact help avoid oversteer by carefully shifting weight instead of throwing it in but i guess that's not hardcore touge race enough

is that how you imagine yourself here ?

you are truly living in a fantasy world.

No, I'm just pointing out that jerky != bad, obviously as you can see from that video.

You also have to remember that my steering ratio is fucked, I can get like 3 full turns of the wheel to go full lock, that porsche has a much tighter steering ratio which makes his movements all the more aggressive compared to mine.

No the bad part was the triple overhand understeer leading to the near death.

It's amusing to me that this retard can't see how his driving was fucking awful, and he's probably going to die in a car. I'm smiling just typing this.

I had to steer that far, if I didn't I would have gone off the road.
When the car came to a stop, I was perfectly centered in the road, it's obvious that was the correct choice after losing control.

the point is you gradually understeer and you can ride out the drift, idiot.

You RIPPED it, the tires gained traction instantly, and your car launched you.

>volvo 240
yes a shitbox volvo, so there is no such thing as delicate wheel work , or proper control of momentum in a lurchy old soggy suspension grandma car

he over corrects but honestly that is normal for inexperienced drivers when they (most likely) shit their pants for the first time

his steering still isnt jerky

you dont get any top gun driver points for talking shit about his mistake

Yes, and after the car launched, I went full lock, which kept me on the road.

dude. you literally don't understand how to drift. this is amazing. beyond that you CANT understand it and I'm literally explaining it to you. step by step.

you're going to die. this is great.

What the fuck are you talking about? The front wheels had traction, the front wheels never lost grip, literally all you have to do to keep going straight in a loss of control like that is aim the front wheels where you want to go, when completely sideways that means going full lock to stay straight.
The car was completely sideways and perpendicular with the road when I came to a stop, I needed all the angle I could get to keep going straight and not fly off the mountain.

More angle means more counter steer to maintain control, keeping on the road.
I was completely fucking sideways, so full lock it is.
And it worked, here I am, not off a mountain.

>and he's probably going to die in a car
>I'm smiling just typing this
youre a sad little cunt arent ya

>I had to steer that far
probably not, you could corrected half that amount if you had eased onto the brakes and started correcting just as the rear was starting to break loose
your reaction was real slow and the reason you almost went off

maybe next time youll get it. learn your car better

Yeah bro! you're the fucking man! Hit that togue baby!!!! YEAH!

I'm right tho, keep being butthurt and keep the (You)s coming
Once the car recoiled I had no chance but to crank the wheel.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIDE THE LIGHTNING YEAH

BOOST BOOST BABY SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

keep em comin'

oh yeah I'm the fuckin' sad cunt cause I want the arrogant furfag to die in the most ironic and satisfying crash ever.

fuck you.

>Once the car recoiled I had no chance but to crank the wheel
nah you did right when the rear swing back around. when you entered the corner, didnt feel the rear end getting light? even though it was sudden you could have reacted at least second earlier than you did

mrcrummy triggers Bicthes like you so him no longer being able to post here is loss

>when you entered the corner, didnt feel the rear end getting light?
totally, I came in faster than I thought I was going and slammed on the brakes at the last second, that made the car rotate, I didn't want that to happen, that's where everything went wrong.
I panicked entering the turn too fast and hit the brakes too hard which caused it to enter a slide, it's kinda deceiving but it was a steep downhill, I was never on the throttle so it doesn't make much sense until you realize it's a steep ass downhill.

>nah you did right when the rear swing back around
haha yeah just like takumi.

You fucking ate it because you're a retard and you'll never improve because you operate like a piece of shit by default and you are arrogant enough to think you know what you are doing

you are going to die and I can't wait. my only regret is I will never know about it, because literally zero people care about you.

takumi would have done a jump onto road below. dumb ass

well you know for next time now
if you arent losing it you arent driving properly :^)

you're pathetic furfag.

this is fucking edgy as fuck, holy shit dude, show us your katana collection

your*

Get a webcam. I'm serious. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life.

You're a fucking dead man. I want to watch you die.

oh
my
god
Is this dude for real??

I would have dashcam footage of you spinning off a mountain to your death on loop for 10 hours set to no one sleep in tokyo

buy it.

refer to

k1ckst@rt3r/projects/webcam4krummy/user-put-money-where-your-mouth-is
here dick head

don't you dare deprive me of this, you fucking arrogant nigger. I am going to watch you die exactly as you lived. like a stumbling fool.

I WANT YOU FUCKING DEAD DO YOU HEAR ME? DEAD. READ ME? IT DOESNT MATTER. LIKE YOU. BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD EVEN BE SAD IF YOU WERE GONE.

I BET THEY WOULD BE SET FREE. FREE YOUR PARENTS. KILL YOURSELF.

user he is already dead
you are just a made up personality inside his limbo dream

hahahaha

Are you one of those white dudes that posts videos of himself working the action on his guns to try to play like he's "hard"?

>this thread