fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/nino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RU KI NA

Sharenafags utterly butt-blasted

I DON'T WANT LUCINA TO WIN

What rewards do you getting for being on the winning team?

winner

First for Nino!

I love Azura

What mediocre/bad units do you still enjoy using for one reason or another?

Camilla a best!

ATTENTION ANONS WHO GOT 5* FOCUS UNITS FROM THE SIBLING BONDS BANNER:

REMINDER TO SET YOUR LEAD UNIT TO ONE ON THE UNITS REQUIRED FOR THE SIBLING BONDS QUESTS TO HELP OTHER ANONS OUT

I'm gonna washi washi this Nino!

I can't help but always use Odin, Selena, and Laslow, despite their objectively middling viability.
Nino and SD Catria as well.

I too am fond of parallel universe Ike.

If Lucina is a princess then why isn't Lyn also a princess? At least Lyn has a country to take care of, Lucina's country is in ruins.

>tfw just rolled a Nino.
I heard she's pretty good. Is it good stats or something because outside of hone attack her weapons and skills look terribad.

>have no good reds
>no good greens
>no good colorless
>a shitload of good blues including Sharena, Effie, Reinhardt, MRobin, and Abel
>try to roll for Lucina
>3 blue spots, 2 colorless spots

epic

simply epic

LUCINA IS CUTE! YES IT'S TRUE!

I LOVE LUCINA AND SO DO YOU!

I like Hana

Shit taste.

His support with Lyn was really cute

Lucina is trash

>SD Catria
Nigger with a forged Wing Spear she's even better than her FE3 incarnation

Not a big country and not rich enough through

to be honest, those badges are worthless and you will always have enough of them, but not enough feathers

Perhaps, but I always found Shiida to be better by that point.

Started Sacred Stones today and I ended up rolling Eirika on my first roll of the banner. She's +atk -spd, is she still good and usable? She's mostly just a support unit for my Tittyninjawife and Nino, right? probably would have preferred a -atk +spd so she doesn't get doubled by linde and shit. Going to roll a few times, account is fresh and I have 80 or so orbs left to grab.

My wife in RD

How do I change team

Why isn't Nino a princess

The Wing Spear is for Shiida only you idiot

Lyn is the daughter of a marquess (low-tier noble)

I don't normally lucinapost, but since she's harvesting so many tears from people over her imminent victory, I might as well.

Shit I got their names confused and thought you were talking about Caeda, my b

just pulled a bronze Nino, and am considering getting a green tome to 5*.

waifus aside, who is stronger, Nino or RobinF?

I'd rather keep it as Robin to kill Tacomemes but fine

>All these lucinafags thinking that lyn = hillary

How retarded are you people? IS is the establishment and picked Lucina as their champion, not lyn and your stupid "but t-the past shes old!" mental gymnastics is just plain wrong

Yknow I thought you'd learn after lyn legitimately kicked your asses but here you are still denying lyn's win and acting like this victory over an easy gauntlet is "taking to the gbafags". Fucking lmao, I salivate for the day they put all the gauntlet winners into one ultimate match so you get fucked yet again, maybe this time more of you will consider suicide after another loss.

Its all good user.

Speaking of Akaneia, did anyone else ever use Navarre as a myrm all the way? I always ended up making him a Cav, in my experience he's much better there than in myrm.

I'll love her if she gives me free orbs every day. Right now I only like her, and only because of the feathers.

If you promote someone from 3* to 4*, do they keep all their SP or is that reset as well?

How could the Anti-Lucina Coalition stand a chance? Lucinafags can just throw more bodies at the problem. They're inexhaustible.

>pick one colorless
>reroll
it's not that hard user

Nino no contest. Very rarely will you ever see a free unit outdoing somthing that can only be found behind a gacha.

is this copypasta

Autism.

>4* Beruka with 45 defense

Training Tower is hilarious.

I've set mine to reinhardt.

Stop hiding behind Tacos Leo. Jesus what a coward. And you guys stop putting so many Ephraims on lead, he's useless especially when the other side throws Nino/Merric too.

I'm sorry, but did Sharena already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Sharena is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the world for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Ylisse who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of babby's first waifu. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sharena is one of the best fucking characters in Fire Emblem, they went 600 million-3 million last year and would of won the war if Takumi didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sharena wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Lucina just tripped and fell on her own sword, just like Chrom did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sharena topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Princess of Askr because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Lords on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Apologize on your knees right now and Lucina will forgive you since she's so kind and cute and pretty and smart.
Good man.

They keep their SP and skills

Pretty sure it's just one person taking the bait from the Lucinafags instigating some bullshit drama or something.

She's the best

That's true, thanks my dude I think Nino is/mygirl/ now, time to waste my first 22k feathers. Hope she's worth it!

Nice, thanks man

Is there a TL of this? I've only ever seen the moonspeak one

Will she give me free orbs every day? If she does, I will apologize every day for the rest of my life. I'll even dedicate all those orbs to rolling Lucina. Just hook me up with the orb stash man.

>and when some red try to fight her and deal no damage people will cry about it on /feg/

First and second place for both male and female choose your hero event get a special costume/outfit which will likely be a banner in the future or maybe an event and lucina got second place. Also for these of games(gacha), popular/main characters have holiday outfit for example, Christmas/xmas robin and tharja that were datamined.

You keep accusing Leo of hiding behind Taco, but I only ever see opposing Reinhardts and Nowis.

Cleared my friend list of inactives. I set a +Spd Taco as my lead. Send those requests.

Why the fuck is the lucina tripfag the most tolerable lucinafag here

I'm not crying, my man. Just dicking around inbetween Gauntlet fights. It's all fun and games, you know?

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/nino
Google is your friend.

>4* Marth and Corn want my Waterfu
You guys are cute but my list is already incompetent enough

I rolled a 3* Nino the other day. So far she's been mediocre but I plan on upgrading her to 4. Someone here the other day told me she's good but you have to build a team around her.

I can think of one game that does it, but it's kind of unusual in that sense.

Pump and dump Nino

>Promote Eirika, who's +Atk and would get Sieglinde to buff Nino to astronomical levels
>Or promote Nino, who's +Spd but doesn't have any good buffers to do shit with
>Or just save for Ursula
I'm still leaning towards the last option

But which team user?

>Finally got Ephraim
>+HP -Def

Give it to me straight doc. Is he shit?

I don't use reclassing, and yeah he does the job fine, definitely the most consistent of the DS myrms.

/feg/

...how do you pronounce "Ephraim?"

Ĕ-frə-hēm
>EFF-freh-eem

ĕ-frŭ-hēm
>e-fruh-heem

ə-FRĀM
>eh-FRAYM

????

Not talking about you specifically but I've seen loads of post like that. Training tower can be some bullshit.

Because his feelings are true while everyone else is just memeing

eh-FRAYM

Eff-rum

Check the calculator first
What's the point of friends if it's for feathers?

Average.

No + or - In attk or speed, so, middle of pack.

Sister Rapist

Why is Marth not on the event?
Literal who the fuck is this guy "Leo"?

Call me old fashioned but Marth is the Altean PRINCE , and this queermo Leo is who now?
Nice job IS, fucking dropped 0/10

Eff-frame

~e-frah-in

Which is exactly why it makes it so fun (While frustrating at the same time). I could entertain myself all day like this if there was a free mode in Training Tower.

Ee-frum or Ee-free-um in Hebrew.

Ephraim, but it's a Taco so does it really matter?

anyone got a solution?
i havent linked my account...

Fag-got

Just pulled one today too, +def/-spd
This is fine right? His sped is trash anyway might as well make it lower and be more tanky?

ur fuckin done kiddo

"Sisterfucker"

Nino is the best regardless!

BANNED

>It makes no sense to me.
I can agree a bit with this, but you know, gambling is a tricky thing. Many people get addicted to it, and it's not because they hope to win, but because of the adrenaline they get from the high probability that they are gonna lose.

Any for the others?

>Says the lucinigger

Ike and Lyn will put you down in your place where you belong

Soon..

If it is any consolidation. Lucina and Sharenafags will most likely account for more than 2,5b points or 50% of the total required for the 10 orbs by the time their vs round is over.

I don't think I've ever seen that error before.

(((Ephraim)))