pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

hownew.ru
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln51NrJG3sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2fort is the magnetic core of casual mode

First pasta reporting in

When the fuck did I talk about hats?

All I see here is a list of things manchildren want banned cause they don't want to learn how to counter it

"WAHHH!!!! HE HAS THE COW MANGLER!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO CHANGE MY STRATEGY ON THE FLY THAT HE HAS FIVE ROCKETS INSTEAD OF FOUR, REMOVE IT!!! WAHHH!!"

"WAHH HE'S USING THE DIRECT HIT! HE GAVE UP ALL HIS ABILITY TO DO SPLASH DAMAGE FOR PRECISION SHOOTING! WAHHHH I DON'T WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DODGE BETTER! WAAHH BAN IT!"

"WAHHHHHH HE'S USING THE LIBERTY LAUNCHER! AFTER THREE SHOTS HE'S FUCKED, BUT WAHHHH ITS THREE GOOD SHOTS vs FOUR MEDIUM SHOTS! I DON'T WANT TO LEARN HOW TO COUNTER THAT!!! REMOVE IT WAHHHHH!!!!"

"BAN THE RAINBLOWER! ITS NO DIFFERENT THEN THE FLAMETHROWER BUT IT BRINGS CHEER TO MY GAME, I TREAT TF2 AS A ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SERIOUS E-SPORT THERE'S NO FUN IN THIS GAME! BANN IT WAHHH!!!"

rate my scout

What maps, settings etc. would you want to see in a /tf2g/ community server/pub?

6/10

paint the accessories team spirit

>Vibri is the thread starter.

pottis.

What are you even responding to

Is this bait or are there a lot of brain damaged individuals in tf2g now

you do realize that the point of TF2's balancing is that there are no hard counters, right? Some loadouts/class compositions are more effective than others, but in the end it all boils down to individual dm skill, and team co-operation and compatibility. Those are the components that put TF2 FAR ahead of other team based shooters like paladins or overwatch, and give it a much higher potential as an esport than those could ever hope to achieve. It's a much better game at it's core, and a lot of unlocks were just hastily added from the workshop to keep the casual playerbase interested in the game because """LOL NEW WEAPONS BROH ITS LIKE A WHOLE NEW GAME (lennyface)"""

hownew.ru

Arena mode. Add quality custom arena maps.

Spy Main, first place 3 times in a row in ETF2L Highlander, 5 times in a row won UGC Platinum Highlander, best player na and best player eu awards (i have a friend in ny and i flew all the way there from Netherlands to claim my na award) i get game-changing stabs and every time i kill someone, everyone starts screaming "AWESOME PLAY FROM THE SPY"
to top it all of, my ambassador aim is the best in the entire world - I can easily outplay the best sniper mains, and kills counter on my ambassador is equal to headshot kills on it, because i never miss. if i cant get close to the medic because of the pyro main shitter (daily reminder that pyro doesnt require skill at all) i whip out my giant, long amby and start headshotting him. i could kill everyone in any situation with my amazing aim if i wanted to, but this way i couldnt get the mindblowing stabs i get every 5 minutes. chainstabbing random trolldiers on hightower is nothing to me. i do squirrelfrog stabs almost daily, even though this trickstab is considered impossible, thus useless. not fro me and my team tho. my strange dead ringer has reached 100 feigns yesterday even though im using it since it came out. why? because i dont need to feign or even run away, because of my sick matador and corner and under stabs and my aforementioned aim. want to mge me as your weak little scout, you shitter? sure, add me on steam. ill fucking show you what himiliation means. youll think you have me on your crosshair, but then ill do a fucking matador fake-out tango dropstab (i invented it) and stab you. but youll start complaining about facestabs anyway. typical - every scrub ever says that.

Somebody please post a guide on how to view my cached sprays I want to share them in an imager dodad.

>Probed
Let me play this map for once. Other than that, just standard payload, 5cp, and koth shit. If you put hoodoo in I'll fucking kill you
>No random crits
>The occasional community map that you find and like
You could also have 1-3 hour long marathons where only community maps are run. Get it up, I'd like to have a community server to regular

I eat shit

I second arena mode, works well for a small number of players
Standard arena maps + customs, probably whatever maps they run in arena respawn/4v4 for starters

i thought this was going to be the 110 fov one, but you had to be a disappointment anyway didn't you

>People replying to to pastas that user said at the start he was going to dump

>It's not about fucking up precision, it's about fucking up people's ability to strafe, if you're close you'll be bashing down M2.

The downside of spamming M2 as it is, is you're not doing any damage during and it's very predictable. As soon as you've used the airblast the Soldier/Demo can start firing

>You are not sure or informed about a sticky trap's presence beforehand.

You can sweep the gates or whatever with airblasts.

>Airblast is a good answer but landing them down without risking your arse is out of question imo.

M2 -> S -> shoot the stickies. Pretty simple.

Why is Soldier the only fucking class that matters?

>Better mobility than Scouts
>Second highest health
>High simple damage output
>Rapid-fire range advantage against Snipers and Engineers
>Don't have to aim up close at all
>No proper hard counter they can't just run away from

The only thing I've found that reliably shuts down Soldier is Vax Medic, but that has its own weaknesses and can easily be overwhelmed once the rest of my teammates get slaughtered by easymoders pogo-spamming rockets from the skybox. Gunboats broke this fucking game in half and will likely never be nerfed. RIP any possible deviations from TF2 meta, RIP TF2 being interesting to esport spectators, RIP game under the boots of its contemporaries.

I mean Pharah from Overwatch is basically an even easier version of the Soldier, she can fucking fly without spending health for it, and they managed to make dedicated counters for that character to the point where people call you a fucking retard for picking her sometimes; what the fuck does Valve's TF2 department actually do all day? I know it's not hats because they don't even fucking release those that often. They still haven't fixed hitbox lag or Matchmaking being fucking awful and taking 10 minutes to match the only 12 players online together either, what the actual fuck is going on over there?

>complaining about soldier

Haha you 70 fov plebs are pathetic.

I use 140 fov and i look through walls regularly and get game changing stabs in both 6s and HL.

Best thing about this?

Nobody knows i use 140 fov and nobody can ever stop me.

Keep being bad, publords.

>Bought Portal 2 OST months ago
>Sold my Ap-sap for 21 keys
>Bought back for 17
>Sold for 20
>Bought back for 15
>Sold again for 20
>Bought back for 15 again
>Sold for 19 and sweets
>Bought back for 15

best part of it is that I actually want the damn thing, so I can't sell it, I'll just keep it with all these keys

help I can't tell what's pasta and what isn't

>all this hate on regular festives

What's the fucking point of buying a strange festive? Status symbol? Because there's no difference between the two. If you want to track kills get the regular stranges, they are much cheaper and better looking.

It's like you guys love throwing money away and/or like criticizing people who aren't autistic like you.
it's hilarious to see people still expecting buds for them

scouts matter more at top level than soldiers do

checkmate 1000 hour shitter

If it's italian, it's pasta
If it isn't, it'll be a barely cooked mashup of flour and eggs

>Spam stickies so they land directly behind enemies
>They see you do this
>They still back up into them and die

Demoman takes skill

nametags cost real money.
this was a waste of real money.

i had all of the first wave of festive weapons. i got em each for a refined. i cant believe i traded them all away

Hi everyone. Anthony Fantano here. Internet's busiest music nerd. And today I'm gonna review , the latest Team Fortress 2 blog post by bl_ogar 0.

This guy is a notorious blogger from /tf2g/, you might know him from his previous work, most notably the insanely popular meme "Everyone on my team is bad but me" and the recent sleeper hit "I am in the top 25 Spies in EU probably".
He's been around the block a few times, picked up a couple tricks from other memes, and now he's back and with a vengeance, full of fresh new ideas.
I must say i really liked the build he picked for this specific meme and the overall composition and pacing of the meme is extremely well put together.
As i was looking the meme over and over i couldn't help but be mesmerized by some of the item choices used here, he really did his research on this one.
Overall i'm feeling a strong 7 to a light 8 on this thing.

Tran
sition

If you've given this meme a read, what did you think of it?
Did you love it?
Hate it?
Why?
And...what should I review next?
Cool?
Cool.
Anthony Fantano.
cl_ogar 0.

>The downside of spamming M2 as it is
It's supposed to be a downside afterall.
>You can sweep the gates or whatever with airblasts.
Every gate I encounter? Well.. I'm lazy and rather than doing that I'd be a Pybro next to an Engineer. What I offered there is a small shortcut, take it as that. I'm trying to improve the use of Pyro at the frontline. Who uses Pyro as sticky sweeper? Soldier can drop those off and do the same with a Shotgun carrying pocket without risking his meat.

>dissing egg noodles
I like italian food way more than chinese but egg noodles are still delicious

i hated it

hey everyone, scouthany bonktano here

>It's supposed to be a downside afterall.

Right, and the downside is it makes you predictable while not doing damage, and should not be extended to include becoming strictly worse in a matchup at the basic technical number level.

>airblast works too but I'm lazy

Yeah nah

No useless unlocks just because you're lazy. It's time to stop.

>want a s.kritz since I only play medic
>poor as fuck so cant justify the price to myself

It pains me when friends wants kritz and it doesn't have an autism counter for me

hey guys I put a lot of thought and time into that post, yet it has no replies. Could anyone give me a rating on a scale of 1-10 on how funny you thought it was?
1 being Seth Rogen stand up funny, 10 being sides orbiting the entire solar system and back

god I love eating shit

Hey Seth

>It's time to stop.
You said it yourself, Pyro is a shit class and I can gladly agree I'm a Heavy main. It needs something lazy imo. Only Short Circuit is able to destroy stickies beside direct hitscan shots and it's unseen that Engineers actively looking for sticky traps at the frontline.

>should not be extended to include becoming strictly worse in a matchup at the basic technical number level.
Think the deviation like Beggar's Bazooka, 3 degree deviation is nothing at 5 meters distance. I'm not slowing it down, I'm trying to balance it by giving it some sort of mindful downside. You can still spam 0.75s airblasts, just it gives slight deviation, that's the only downside.
Because I really like the airblast as it is, and I don't like the idea of it being nerfed at the push power soon. It will happen eventually.

*walks into thread*
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO TF2G!!!!!
*pottises a dispenser*
*wags tail*

tfw no tf2gfu to watch poop

Well all i have to say is.. Nigger Faggot whore cunt kike spick chink gook

>Think the deviation like Beggar's Bazooka

I understand what was meant, but clearly you do not understand me.

ANY number higher than 0.8s in which the airblast is LESS effective or INeffective than it is now, makes the matchup worse. The difference is smaller at close range, and absolutely unworkable at medium to longer ranges like the Beggar's is. This is not what it should be changed to because that's retarded for balance. Wrap your fucking brain around this I'm not holding your hand and walking you through it AGAIN.

>I'm a Heavy main. It needs something lazy imo

This is just embarrassing at this point.

Your.

Ideas.

Are.

Bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln51NrJG3sc

spic*

>and absolutely unworkable at medium to longer ranges like the Beggar's is
At the medium range you won't be spamming airblast doing so makes you predictable (like you just said) and denies your chances of answering with Shotgun.
>I'm not holding your hand and walking you through it AGAIN.
Then don't? Because clearly you're lacking about to follow up a train of thought?

>This is just embarrassing at this point.
*shrug* If something lazy is made for Heavy but it would allow him to be more useful than he is. I'd take it.

haha edgy

>b4nny: can someone clear this trap under the point
>medic: say no more

Drawing the first five or eight loadout rolled, as well as possibly any loadouts that catch my eye.

hudda hudda fuck

draw this but with the frenchmans formals instead of the scarf

new pyro weapon leaked

Pocket Sand
*Blinds enemies for 5 seconds
*Removes debuffs from friendlies and self

If Valve would increase the reload speed on rockets it might make ammo management actually matter for Soldier. As it is they reload almost as fucking fast as the rocket launcher fires anyway so who gives a shit about running out of rockets? Especially when you can just NOPE away to a health pack with the Gunboats if you have even 30 health left.

Don't even get me started on the Nigger's Bazooka

>use conch and cow mangler
>don't need medics
>don't need ammo
>everyone is too retarded to change to engineer

Probably because Engineer is suicide if the other team has even one competent non-CM Solly

To be fair, that medic was fucking retarded.

?????

That's clearly an old as fuck screenshot.

It was a bug, I think caused by abusing the timing on equipping items to have two conflicting items equipped on a different loadout?

*notices your dispenser*
OwO *saps it*

>Really want a specific unusual
>Its 1:1
>It belongs to a private account

My chances of getting it are pretty much nonexistant, right?

Hemergis ex mortis!

ahh fuck porked again!

Preeeeeeeety much, unless you want to pay exorbent amounts, what's the hat freind?

it's one of those high-tier effect Pith helmets.

Pyro update when? What the fuck are they doing? And what do you think is going to happen to pic related? it better get buffed hard.

>you were born too late to enjoy TF2 at its release
>you were born too early to see the Pyro update

I'm always here for u bby :^)

Who do I have to see to get in contact with Rick May to pay him to do recordings of Alex Jones clips to make funny youtube videos?

"I don't like them putting chemicals in the water, that turn the freaking frogs gay!"

>Go Medic in Matchmaking because wants to do it
>Only power classes are Soldiers
>Ask politely for one of them to stick with me instead of flying off alone
>nope.jpg
>All abandon me in unison, fly past mid and get their shit fucked before I can catch up by piggybacking on Scouts
>WHAT THE FUCK MEDIC ARE YOU RETARDED WHERE WERE YOU
>JESUS CHRIST KID TRY CASUAL BEFORE YOU JOIN COMP

Gee I wonder why nobody wants to play Medic or Matchmaking

all this juicy b4nny drama out of nowhere
its like christmas morning

>TF2 at its release
>pyro doesnt have unlocks or airblast
>pyro is even more of a joke that today
also you need to be over 18 to post on this site

>Ask politely for one of them to stick with me instead of flying off alone
>All abandon me in unison, fly past mid and get their shit fucked before I can catch up by piggybacking on Scouts
The worst.

>At the medium range you won't be spamming airblast

You might need to use it at max speed to deal with a Soldier shooting rockets at max speed, yes. Or to try and deal with a lot of projectiles coming at you at once ie spam. The downside should not be a degree of randomness because it already comes with a downside.

>you're lacking about to follow up a has anyone really been far even as decided to use go look more like

holy fuck, you are not a native english speaker

do you think tr4nny will hit that ass?

>play casual
>it's either a giant stomp where you lose or a giant stomp where you win

Like fuck, even the Soldiers on my team are a danger to our survival. It's not that hard to understand that roamer Soldiers are most useful if they hover around their team's combo in a perimeter like a pissed off B52, catching flankers out, putting pressure on the enemy front, going in for the kill while their combo is distracted fighting ours, and leaping back to help if a Scout or something suddenly pops up to fuck the Medic. Instead they're like "DURR IMMA SOLO THE WHOLE OTHER TEAM EVERY LIFE, BRB PLAYING ME FORTRESS 2, SEE YOU GUYS NEVER"

At least Hoovy never lets me down. BFFs for life

can i use this as screensaver on my 1024x600 netbook
>Pale Moon
my nigga
did you have 2 sops in your team

You have one project you can get any or all the TF2 voice actors together to perform for you (in character of course). What is it?

I'd like an ELO system for casual.

As much as I'd love TF2 to become more competitive, casual is still my favorite thing. Nothing beats the chaos and excitement that can come from a good casual game. Plus it's always so much more random and in my opinion, fun.

Add an ELO system to lower the number of stompfests, remove random crits, and give people actual feasible rewards for trying their little hearts out. Maybe make a ranked casual mode?

>make casual mode
>track k/d instead of winrate, completely ignore assists too
>even if someone is going to play medic/support whatever you want to call it, they won't because muh kdr autism
>already saw some people bragging about their kdr on pubs

>medic still doesn't get sentry assists

gonna be a little late on delivering, but I'll still do it yabastard