Im so upset. Was bitcoin our only chance to get rich quick and now its gone...

Im so upset. Was bitcoin our only chance to get rich quick and now its gone? Everything else that could possibly take off has already taken off. Tell me theres something else

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/603295/why-bitcoins-1000-value-doesnt-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not too late to hop on the bitcoin train

i just started coming to Veeky Forums today ..

has Veeky Forums really been making retarded threads like this hourly for years now?

Ethereum

Not memeing

New products and companies will emerge all the time allowing for people who were early investors to become rich quick.

Welcome

Top kek. Ignore the eth bagholders op.

Get in on monero quick.

Jokes on you

Xdn friends it's thebonlynway banana Tucker 200p renenet praise kek

On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR Posted by MobyDick at 2016-12-19 04:33:10

Source: Poloniex

gl bagholding

Bitcoin, Ethereum, and newcomer Monero are all patrician cryptocurrencies to trade between.

Forecast:
Monero: large dip in 6 days, followed by continued uptrend with spike following coinbase support

Ethereum: faster growth as Bitcoins price attracts normies who have no idea what a mess ETH is, and simply want to buy the next BTC. They will buy ETH because it is a competitor and available on Coinbase

Bitcoin: slow and steady, ol' faithful continues to rise to $3-$10k range. Bitcoin's crypto marketcap % dominance will take a turning point downward here in the next month

In 10 years you'll hate yourself for not buying today.

>In 10 months you'll hate yourself for buying in at a 3 year high

get on ETH OP we have hopeless bagholders here that brought ETH at $15+. I brought in at $8 and there is a lot of potential to double the money in spring once new buyers realize they are priced out of Bitcoin. Get on while you can!

scarcity mindset

there will always be new shit to invest in

It's not gone. Just get one simple Bitcoin

Bitcoin was not the only chance.

It was only the beginning.

Bitcoin was laced with C4 and is 1 tweet away from annihilation.

Fear not my child for moar opportunities cometh if you want to work for it.

Op, bitcoin ETH and Monero are all good bets for different reasons. However, eth classic may give you good short term gains, although it WILL eventually die out. Monero and Bitcoin are likely the future big 2 of crypto, with Monero used for user transactions and bitcoins seen as a comodity like gold (not money, mind you. Bitcoins will probably become too valuable to be used as money as everyone will just keep them hoping to see gains). I personally have some faith in waves but only because of potential. It could still end up being put on a stupid path later on.

only when it goes up.
they shut the fuck up and hide below rocks when it goes down.

If you are a poorfag it is pretty useless to buy the major cryptos most people shill here. It is low marketcap coins you need to study to find the gem in the mud. I personally know only one and I am accumulating it. I will shill it on here once I have enough of it.
The chances to succeed are low, but I would rather try to become rich and fail than invest my 100 bucks on monero and make 1k in two years

I just got into cryptocurrency. What's ethereum? Will it go as high as bitcoin? I read that it's, like, Turing-complete, whatever that means.

>The chances to succeed are low, but I would rather try to become rich and fail than invest my 100 bucks on monero and make 1k in two years

You tell 'em brother man! Who needs that 10x ROI in 2 years anyway?!

means its impossible to verify contracts and quite easy to unintentionally build in vulnerabilities that will let anonymous people all over the world take money from you without any repercussions.

Is coinbase any good?

If I had 100k to invest I would be ok with it. But since I am a poorfag without that kind of money it would be pretty useless from me. I made it clear in my earlier post you illiterate faggot.
What is the point of buying volatile bitcoins if your capital is so low you would have much better luck just wageslaving for a couple of months? Kys

*volatile shtlitcoins

If you love the IRS and Coinbase fees then yes.

10x is pushing it for something with as limited appeal as monero though. even ethereum will have a hard time doing 10x. its not like bitcoin will be doing nothing for those 2 years, and theres a very good chance it will outperform both. personally im in shitcoins for more bitcoins, not just more $$.

How can I buy bitcoins?

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency like bitcoin but you can program it with what are called smart contracts. A smart contract will automatically perform what it's programmed to do when the prerequisites are met, meaning you don't have to trust the other parties to the contract as much as with regular paper ones. The problem with this is that contracts can be vulnerable to remote exploits where as with paper ones, only parties to the contract can exploit loopholes. This is what caused the big dip in eth price a while ago. A decentralized company running on the eth platform was hacked which led to the ETH foundation making a new blockchain to ammend the transactions. This was a huge mistake. The point of a blockchain is supposed to be that nobody can tamper with it. This split eth into Eth classic and Ethereum. Eth classic still usues the old pre-fork blockchain that keeps the money stolen in the wallets of the thief. Ethereum is the post fork amendment. Eth classic is not maintained or looked after by anyone, and is therefore no longer subject to developer tampering, but it keeps the security vulnerabilities of old Ethereum. New eth is still being maintained.

Also unlike Bitcoins, there's no Maximum amount of Ether that can be mined.

Coinbase account is probably the best and safest way to go.

You made some mistakes at the end. Ethereum classic has a team of developers, a roadmap, and they have even decided a fixed amount of ETC supply.
Also ETC has an advantage. ETH is full of bugs so they can just take what works and disregard Vitalik's fuckups (which are abound).
I do not understand how people can have confidence in ETH when its developers themselves sold a good chunk of their own in favour of bitcoin, justifying it as "sound financial planning"

Ah thank you. I was misinformed about that last part. If this is the case I'll probably increase my etc holdings since I like the idea of Ethereum but don't like the Ethereum foundation itself.

ETH will be the next 10x coin.

you should have seen the insanity that was the first 4 months of 2016

who has lower fees than Coinbase? I've also bought from Glidera and their fees are higher. I used to buy from Circle because no fees, but they're out of the bitcoin exchange business

technologyreview.com/s/603295/why-bitcoins-1000-value-doesnt-matter/

>This was a huge mistake.

ummm no

Nobody mentioning NAUT? Its incredibly cheap right now and will PnD again soon. Whales dumped a bit and are accumulating cheap coins.

This. Bitcoin will hit at least $3000 by 2018

Still cheap if you consider bitcoin could go into the tens of thousands in the not too distant future. When it was like $150 it ran all the way up yo a high of over 1500 in a very short time.

I think it even went up to 2000 but didn't stay there for very long. There's no reason why bitcoin can't go to 100k or higher.

There's really no limit, especially when the dollar collapses, and it will just a matter of time. People will be looking for an alternative, bitcoin or any crypto really can easily fill that void.

What it really comes down to is, do you have the balls? People were afraid to get in at ten cents because why waste that money right?

See, no balls.. Invest what you can comfortably lose. And if you lose it, oh well.. but if it pops....

What about Waves?

Waves is the new future coin.

Get the fuck in.

It wasn't the only chance. You could have bought ETH ( still can as it is in boring low ) you could have bought Monero.

You could still by BTC. Stop crying and take action pussy.

The assfucking of ETHcucks, was the sweetest few days of biz.

LOL samefag nice proxy or phonepost

Ever since OP made this thread, he has been missing on gains.

you keep saying `its too expensive, ill wait for the crash` and every single day its going up without stopping. the longer you wait, the more painful itll be.

give in to your one TRUE lord and savior. the bitcoin gods are generous, and will forgive your previous blasphemies...but only if you act NOW

Is anyone still giving out spare bitcoins? I'm tired of coping.
1GbnUYbvNwGtNnsFQ39JfWochqEQuMvPTo

You mean the dETH bagholders getting excited over a dead cat bounce only to get crushed by a new low? Yes that's a very funny joke, I love that it gets repeated every couple of weeks.

i hate how litecoin/btc ratio keeps falling, but in dollar it still is a win.