/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General - HESITATION PUNISHMENT EDITION -

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/145791914450/peropero-vanilla-outfit-replacer-standalone-for
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for literature

2nd for
cumtears
clonestears
dianatears
nikotears
followertears

And all the other shitposters

3rd for nice meme, cuckboy

Lame nerds.

Laifus and hore living in warmony

Hi, [insert autism name here]Tears-kun

I agree Ruru, 4th for husbandos!

She's more man than you will ever be, Snarti

>Poopie censor
Was not expecting.

Post action

Is marshmallow going to rape her?

How the fuck do people even manage to have drama over a singleplayer game anyway?
Like, I understand how it can happen in an a game like an MMO, where you spend 95% of your playtime together with other people, but a singleplayer RPG?
How can you have full fledged drama over that?
Did someone call someone elses waifu shit?

I know, Ruru is literally the most manly husbando around.

It's just butthurt shitposters. Ignore them, there's not actually much, if any drama at all.

You underestimate the power of autism.

action

I just like making fun of internet autists, bro. Calm your tits.

If recluse were still here I'd be making fun of him.

>full fledged drama
It's not. It's one bored sack of shit listing random names and putting them in the same list as shitposters to try to rile people up. It even works on some of the more autistic regulars, but there's really no real conflict here.

Just post your waifu, tell Cumtears to fuck off, and keep playing the game. That's how life works on /tesg/.

Kaneko get the fuck out of that field, you've got games to work on in my dreams.

Believe it or not, I've censored around 3 or 4 images using Poopie(?). I'm actually really surprised you haven't seen me do it yet.

Also poor sleepychan. Her travels with Ayy must have been extra strenuous.
Also what's the outfit? I'm actually not all that thrilled about Kazai/Phantom for Ayy

Anons that are jelly.

Its literally two/three anons with terminal autism who have shit waifus, so the only way to get some attention here is by shitposting

Akshon!!!

One of these days, fuckboy.

Yeah yeah, all talk and no action.

>fuckboy
Ruru, please! How many times do I need to remind you, I'm married.

You're the most nerdiest nerd that ever nerded. There's not enough Wonka candy factories in the world to out-nerd you.

No. If anything she's saving her from the creepy alien.

Her name is Poe, but we call her poopie and many other nicknames. Maybe I've seen another pic before, but it always catches me off guard to see my own cat on tesg.

The outfit is an outfit Neovinci gifted me ages ago with boots and gauntlets from the Kameleon armor. I recommend just getting GomaPero's Dark Brotherhood edit for her. gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/145791914450/peropero-vanilla-outfit-replacer-standalone-for

You're lucky I literally can't do anything right now, or else I'd do something we'll both regret.

Can anyone help me find a mod that makes it so you don't have a gazillion different spells at your disposal at any given time? Anything like:

>Limit the number of spells you can learn
>Gives you spell slots
>Can't learn spells unless you have high enough skill in a school

Is she not sleeping well at night?

>lusty argonian maid
>not even vol.2 or .3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Waifus
Lore
Harmony!

Her name is literally Sleepy-chan.

Take a guess.

POST YOUR WAIFUFACE

CLOSE UP

>Not sleeping well

That's an understatement.

Books
How'd you pull this off? It looks neat. Did you use telekinesis first and then just sparks? or something else entirely?

sniffe

Psyokinesis from Colorful Magic to hold the guy up in the air, then some thunderbolt thing from CM too

Any mod recommendations for xbonefags?

lightning can make bois jump in the air and tcl can stop them falling

a real computer

A PC

Yeah, a PC.

Yeah. Get a PC so you can use the 2k texture mods and stop using Microsoft's shitty mods system.

Do they still limit how many mods you can use on a single install or...?

>Psyokinesis from Colorful Magic
Ohh, there's so many spells in there that I never really get the chance to pick through them all. Thank you kindly.
>make bois jump
what? I've never seen that happen.

Yeah I want to use more lightning spells in this playthrough and CM has some cool ones
There was no tcl involved, I just happened to tfc 1 at the perfect time

You know how when a giant dunks you at a low level you fly up into the air?

Well, that's because the game engine takes the damage that was greater than your remaining health and adds it to the force you should be throwing you into the ground, so then you bounce off the ground and fly straight up into the air.

It's the same principle with lightning, because that isn't a slow burn magic like fire or frost. When you get super powerful with lightning magic your spells make bois fly off the screen, it's super fun when you get a killcam.

Also works with a lightning enchanted bow.

Play a lightning wizzer, /tesg/, it's incredible.

>being raped by zombie pirates
>nightmare
Well I guess she's not into that stuff then. Shame.

waifu buttholes.

They are trying to eat her, don't be silly.

RIP /tesg/.

THIS IS NOW A DUNMER THREAD
NO OUTLANDERS BELOW THIS LINE

Know why we call you fetchers? Because that's all n'wah are good for, fetching things for their betters.

They say all dreams are made up of memories. How did she know those particular pirates?

Dunmer post

lol no

>all that Shein
Get fucked, slave race.

You wish, ash face.

She's not yet ran into either Heiko or Hali while awake. When she tries to sleep, she experiences the nightmares of other people.

Nonsense, let them pass.

I wonder whose nightmare that is

Kiss my ashy ass

I just want to keep using locations in Glenmoril for her nightmares. I knew there was a gross port area with ships and thought zombie pirates was fitting.

No, there needs to be an explanation for this. Maybe it was someone whose ship they raided and killed.

>someone whose ship they raided and killed
You don't dream when you are dead. Do you?

I don't know if it's the same thing, but I've been dead inside for 10 years and I have no more dreams.

How about a bath?

No, you roam the crypts in a dream-like state

when you dream you go to the Dreamsleeve, which is also where dead souls are recycled to be used again
interaction between the two is almost certainly possible

Neat

wrong post quote, it's for Can you unCHIM? If that were even possible, I imagine that would just be a smaller fragment of the godhead becoming nonfunctional until the individual(s) that represent it on Nirn die? Or achieve CHIM (again)?

Alright, I've been sitting by idly long enough. What's this cum drum's name and how did you get those tired eyes?

>mfw ruru's caramel nips are showing and nobod noticed

I didnt know arurun was really an anime

>unCHIM
I think that's just zero-summing

Her name is Alma the Sleepless.
She uses the latest version of Cloneskin and I added the discoloration to the under eyes directly since makeup tints weren't good enough. Additionally she has eyebags on the face msn pulled from Mature skin.

>Can you unCHIM?
If you lose your memory, I guess you'd forget that self-awareness as well.

Maybe she should stop hanging around eldritch horrors.
Arurun's always been anime.

It's not their fault, they just want to help.
Her background is still kinda loose right now but it's something like, her parents were followers of Varemina and they somehow did something to piss them off so the family is cursed. She just doesn't know it's her parents fault or why she can't sleep.

>HESITATION PUNISHMENT EDITION
hold up what

Let's talk about how all the Dunmer got collectively raped by horny lizards having an autistic sperg out.

Nobody would make a thread so I made it myself, and as punishment for everyone else saying "I'm not gonna do it" the OP image is loli butt.

Every herpetologists dream.

>putting the Edition in the Subject
sasuga Peri, you some kinda newfag or hwhat? lurk moar kid.

nier torrent wer

Help me /tesg/, you're my only hope. I have been unable to find any kind of information about a named dragon, Kaazsaankir, that is flying over the bay area between Yngvild, The Tower Stone, and Nightcaller Temple.

I'm almost certain it's added by a mod but I haven't been able to find any information whatsoever. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm exploring the Sea of Ghosts

mfg console

wrong general, "citizen"

Open console and click on it. You have mfg installed right?

google says something about Dawnstar. The Beasts of Skyrim: Boss Encounters V3.3 seems to be the mod.

What DoF preset do you all use? like, to get all the gadgets and what not for blurring near things.

Holy shit, I forgot one "i" in the name and it wouldn't show up in Google for me, go figure

The only other problem is...I don't have that mod installed. Should I be worried?

The one that comes with TKRE

>Should I be worried?
I dunno. Maybe? use the help "dragon name" command in the console and see what form ID comes up, the first 2 digits should tell you what mod it is from.

Thanks for all of your help. To the other Anons, I am one Xbone so I don't have your dumb mfg crap. :^)

@170407168
(you)

The punishment must be remembered those few extra second it takes the next OP to delete that part of the text from the pasta.

In other news, apparently this suit disappears underwater. Very strange phenomena.

Ded.

ALPHA PROPERTIES

>I am one Xbone so I don't have your dumb mfg crap.
I'm sorry, user.