Fallout 4 General

"Because there's a New Vegas only thread, so why can't we do it to" edition.

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj

pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a way to have survival mode damage and eating drinking, but be able to save?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/

Making a cozy little vault diner and then everyone hanging out in it is pretty satisfying actually.

nth for the Reclamation of Post-War America.

Nice.

Why do modders always ruin otherwise decent armors with dumb looking pauldrons that aren't even attached to the armor?

My only problem is that some people can't seem to decide what side of the bar they want to stand on, so they get into a jam trying to walk around it.

The ski mask is retarded too.

Luckily, unless you're retarded, you can edit the files and remove both.

Why isn't this /fog/

It gets fucking cold that far north, So the balaclava doesnt seem too outlandish.

>tfw you are surrounded by bitches who wear leggings to class and this compels you to make some for Fallout 4.

Expanded it a little, making these little hangout areas and bars is pretty fun I think.

Feels a little too open. Maybe fill the middle space with something like those buffet counters or something?

Might put something there yeah, have to think of what would look good there, mess with a few things.

Bringing a bipedal Sentry with shoulder launchers was perhaps a bad idea when trying to stealth.

Good advice, now to autistically place a bunch of items on the tables.

Bringing around a full sentry bot is impractical and annoying, but so worth it when you're in open country and get to watch it wreck something. Though I personally put the Robobrain head on them for the accuracy bonus.

Assaultron head's great just to see this crazy thing. But seriously, Ada, we're trying to sneak this shit.

I have a robot trio that I run with when I want a full team.

Dervish: Sentry bot with robobrain head, twin gattling lasers and shoulder launchers, long range heavy fire support tank.

Sharpe: Assaultron with sentry head, twin auto laser rifles, midrange skirmisher.

Firebrand: Assaultron with laser head and twin Shiskebabs, close combat bruiser.

Really love the 'hydraulic frame' armorset too, has a real unique look to it that makes my robots distinct from all the other robots.

>Legendary mole rat
>Ghoul slayer's gamma gun

looks like i gotta take the long way around and see if the cunt resets her drop after a few days in game.

Bot building is my favourite thing about fo4

Ada's fatass needs to stop breaking these sandbags.

I always wondered how Mirelurk would taste like.

Why are modded guns so heavy? Seems unnecessary. I'd love to carry fewer guns but I can't depend on ammo for the ones that are actually lethal.

real thread (don't stoop to the same level as those /v/ermin with their stupid offshoots and don't imply all NVfags want this, because that isn't so)

Howdy