/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread it could've been worse edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/158132721073/spoilery-v3-ask
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61799256
twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/839279065127256064
twitter.com/kousaka_maina/status/837606936065392640
twitter.com/gleqveed_d2/status/838822595143180288
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to marry Amami!

can we go back to fetishposting

Holding hands with Moekiyo and kissing his cheek!

So, you guys have any theories on all the questions surrounding the game?

Ladies and gentlemen, your V2 mastermind

Iii WwwAaaNnnTtt TttOoo MmmAaaRrrRrrYyy HhhIiiSss SssIiiSssTttEeeRrr.

No, it's another bitch with a fashion related talent, duh.

SUBARASHI, KAMI-SAMA

>tfw Kiibo is the most popular killer

>The government puts on these games as a form of social control; it's a dystopia
>They did have SHSL talents and went into hiding, this was their punishment for it
>The audition videos were in some way faked or forced
>Kiibo wasn't built by TDR and was stolen for the purposes of the game
>TDR isn't the usual "hosts" of these games. This was an "illegal" one.

Postin' a cute Chiaki

Agreed, at the very least Kaede's comment about this being a corrupted world very much reflects how the Dangan Ronpa we enjoyed has been turned into a 'reality TV series with rigged outcomes', which is completely not what the original hope and despair battle was about.

And if you think further about it, people not allowed any sort of entertainment or release will begin to condone all sorts of fucked up things to the point of not being able to recognize that the slaughter they saw isn't fiction at all.

How many times will the girls grow dicks and fuck him before they're satisfied?! How many times?!

Hope x Detective

hasn't he suffered enough?!

If girls can grow dicks, then let me turn into a miniature mage girl and get fucked by them

>ywn care for an armless and legless korekiyo

Fetishposting you say?

Wasn't there a tweet where she just said "I want to rape korekiyo"?

I need a screencap of that for reasons

You may have misread it but here's the one from that pic

soon

No amount of suffering is ever enough when it comes to Ouma!

>Did not even finished the game yet
>Posts this: jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/158132721073/spoilery-v3-ask

Why is Jess so retarded?

What is this?

Why don't you get a life and stop reading Jess's shit, user.

>b-because mu-muh-muh faves didn't make it up high enough!!! It's clearly nips fault!!!

I want to pet his hair.
I love Kiibo so much. Too much!

but we live off of fetishposting and making fun of other people

Maybe...a SHSL Tailor?

>implying that can't be Amami

Get good Kuzu user.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61799256

Cute

Here you go, user.

I really do wonder what the reaction of the cast would be if they found Kiibo's head.

Sauce?

It's almost like people who are still on chapter 2 shouldn't judge voters who have finished the entire game.

My only real upset with regards to the poll was Kaito, Gonta is nice but he was never going to be ranked highly since he's pretty conventional.

Yumeno would probably cry. Maki would feel bad but probably not cry and pull the others away because they need to move forward.

Why isn't there an 8-bit Beautiful Ruin in the boardgame? Why fucking Beautiful Days Piano Version?

That reminds me way too much of Shirogane's official art.

Fuck... you're right, he's too stylish.

What's the point of living then?

that doesn't change nips shit taste tho lmao

>inb4 his original talent was SHSL Actor

twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/839279065127256064

>When I created Iruma’s character, the main thing I had in mind was a character that will rank around the last place if I ever do a popularity poll

Gap moe 2 stronk

I want Kaito and Ouma to get high off his pipe, take aphrodisiacs and sloppily make out, drool pouring down their chins as they give each other lovebites and hickies, while they're out of their minds. When they're to a point where reality has no meaning and they feel nothing but carnal lust and hedonistic desire for more pleasure, I want them to fuck for hours, jacking and sucking each other off, rubbing their cocks together, and Kaito sliding it in Ouma's ass, fucking him senseless as they both feel nothing but ecstasy. I want them to be so out of it that even Kaito has no problem with them switching places, letting Ouma pound that ass with no resistance. I want them to fuck all night, coming multiple times, after each round taking another hit off the pipe and getting higher and hornier. I want each orgasm to feel unbelievable because of the high, leaving both of them panting uselessly on the bed after each one but desiring another, and another, and another. I want them to fade into a deep sleep on top of each other, covered in sweat and come, as the high fades and exhaustion takes hold. I want them to wake up in the morning and say absolutely nothing to each other, but have the silent agreement to do this again next weekend.

And then I want Ouma to send the tapes to Maki.

>the main thing I had in mind was a character that will rank around the last place if I ever do a popularity poll

What happened to "I made her for me?"

>Why isn't there an 8-bit Beautiful Ruin in the boardgame? Why fucking Beautiful Days Piano Version?

Missed opportunities Kodaka. Now it's going to have to be saved for the inevitable DR fighter

So everyone's original assumption pre release?

twitter.com/kousaka_maina/status/837606936065392640

you have to be a follower to see it, though

Miufags meming.

He did make her for him but is aware he has shit taste. But turns out people share his shit taste. Including me.

I want to bully baby gangsta.

Considering how boring the other girls in the cast are and how she's a filthy fetish slut with gap moe I don't see how he didn't expect her to rank higher. Definitely not as high as she ranked but still.

Eh, SDR2 had much better waifu potential in my opinion and I ended up liking Miu more than any of the other NDRV3 girls.

I like Miufags who can admit their waifu is literally shit.

Ah, the DR fighter, now with characters from all three games!
Maybe even DRAE AND DR3 ANIME DLC, HOORAY!

No, don't bully.

>pre release Amami was SHSL ??? and everyone and their mothers were coming up with absurd talents for him
>game releases and we find out he was SHSL Survivor for surviving the previous killing game
>he had another talent in that game before becoming SHSL Survivor
>we don't know what it is
>he's right back to being SHSL ??? with people trying to figure out his original talent post game

How would you rank the V3 characters by intelligence?

Posting best girl!

Alright I forgot. Did Amami survive two killing games before or just one?

>Ah, the DR fighter, now with characters from all three games!
>Maybe even DRAE AND DR3 ANIME DLC, HOORAY!

As long as Kodaka doesn't touch it he probably will since he said in a recent interview he was interested in one because people would like it I just hope they don't make Komaeda too broken.

This whole game is just one giant fucking circle

user, I'm curious if you're a fujoshit or a homo. I'm assuming fujo.

post moonman

preferably rare moonmen

Did you rike it?

1. That was V2.

just one, two was the meme spoilers with him faking his death

I was hoping something like that would happen. They'd find Kiibo's head and everyone would freak out, but then the body walks in and puts it back on.
Sometime later, maybe next chapter, two people find Kiibo's head again. They laugh it off, until more people walk in and the body discovery announcement plays.

LET IT END

Heh I remember you making this post like 2 months ago user.

That's what's probably the most annoying besides this dumb twist.

1. Saihara
2. Toujou
3. Amami
4. Ouma
5. Maki
6. Kiibo
7. Shinguuji
8. Kaede
9. Iruma
11. Hoshi
11. Kaito
12. Angie
13. Yumeno
14. Tenko
15. Gonta

??. Shirogane??????

My list is shit.

All moonmen are rare moonmen.

Holy shit that's hot

Best girl is getting an MMD model!

twitter.com/gleqveed_d2/status/838822595143180288

It feels kinda difficult because no one is really stand-out smart and nobody really dumb as bricks besides Gonta. It's nice, though.

Kind of hard to say given I haven't watched all the trials, but for me the most intelligent ones in order would be Ouma, Saihara, Korekiyo, Hoshi, Amami, Kirumi and Kaede at the lower end.

>idol moonman

sweet jesus the rarest of them all

kek

Bi dude, which is basically the same as a homo anyway.

You're right. Shirogane should have been in the top 10

Kodaka has no idea what people like in a character. I recall him thinking Ishimaru would be unpopular and Yamada wouldn't be so hated.

I agree with your most intelligent except for Amami because we just see him being stupid mysterious, I can't really judge his intelligence.

Saihara, Ouma, Amami, Shinguji, Kaede, Toujo and Hoshi in no specific order.

I have to go to bed in a few because of work tomorrow but I am finding a lack of new Saihara x Kiibo lewds. I need to fix this. If anyone has any fic ideas, I can try to write some this weekend.

I would say draw but I am a terrible draw user.

>Angie
probably crazy
>Kirumi
confirmed crazy
>Tsumugi
fucking boring
>Tenko
a dyke
>Miu
scares away purityfags
>Maki
has a canon love interest, achieving the same result as Miu
>Monofunny
is a fucking bear
>Himiko
normal, but also loli so appeals to a smaller niche
>Kaede
one of the only waifuable girls in V3

Why were waifufags so BTFO in V3?

Kodaka makes pretty good gap moe characters at least.

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU

Never! That picture is so depressing, and probably more representative of Ouma's hidden feelings than most of the cast will ever know.

Kiibo topping.

To be honest, gap moe is cruise control. Even real people with gap moe are cute.

Then don't judge if you don't know user.

You gotta question why it doesn't happen more, both irl and in characters.

The same thing happened with me towards Kuzuryuu back in the PSP days. I hated his guts pre-release... well, not hated but didn't care about him, but now it's the total opposite.

Would Tulpaman kill Natsumi?

Ouma and Saihara are probably the most intelligent. Saying which one is smarter invites godposting/shitposting. Amami has to be somewhat smart to live through a V3 universe killing game and comes across as analytical in his brief screentime, but it's hard to say without knowing more. After that, probably Shinguji, Toujo, Maki and Hoshi for most logical/observant.

The V3 characters overall are pretty intelligent in different ways, so it's actually hard to compare them.

I most certainly hope not.

Angie is a cute and would have crazy fun beach parties with you. And giant orgies.
Kirumi is great and motherly and caring and a best waifu.
Tsumugi is fucking boring but can cosplay any character ever, instantly, and is fetishy as fuck.
Also Miu being a slut doesn't scare away purityfags at all, they just bs about her being actually pure.

>Ahogeless Kiibo topping Saihara
Holy shit I never realized how much of a need I had for this. Number one on the list.

>there was a time Kuzu user didn't like Kuzuryu

NANI?

Yes because she's beautiful.