Oh hi there user... yeah, my car broke down

>oh hi there user... yeah, my car broke down.
>no thanks, i dont need a ride. your car is kinda... embarassing...what are those stickers?
>chad drives a cabrio, he can pick me up. or dad with his new suv. you know, newish cars which make me feel safe and have a certain image
>yeah, bye user
>what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD8ZKTn5KHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'all shit her pants because my car is too fast before she complains that it isn't nice enough.

>fat guy
>dressed in oily rags
>playing either weird folk music or metal
>old pickup truck

You know, I don't really blame any woman who doesn't want a ride

I would turn her engine over if you know what I mean.

>being this insecure
bitches love old mud trucks user. reminds them of the father they never had.
youtube.com/watch?v=xD8ZKTn5KHw

>be bus riding tire installer
>9:30 pm walking to bus stop
>MAZDA 3 pulled over on the street with hazards on an a noticeable lean to the pass. front
>tire is blown two 20ish chicks on their phones scratching their heads
"HI do you guys need any help."
>one replies "No thanks my boyfriend is coming to put the spare on for us hell be here in 45 mins, " said the uglier one
"Well I work at the garage down the road I can put the spare on in like 10 mins if you want."
>phones click shuts and now they both thank me and I get them to pop the trunk and get started
>shitty bald tire is seized around the hub because they never rotated the tires and because its blown i cant kick it off with just the scisor jack, so the girls look defeated and start to look up tow trucks
>I want to be a hero so I used one of the baseball bats the hot owner has in the trunk as a pry bar

Wham bam thank you mam I get the spare on, they give me a ride to the bus station and my damsel in distress is a lesbian who had several bats because she plays softball for college.

Still felt good honestly.

>she ran her car 12k miles past the recommended oil change interval
>engine is completely fucked
>father or Chad buys her a brand new car
>rinse and repeat
Being a woman is literally selecting the easiest difficulty setting, and then putting in cheat codes.

>phones click shut

Why was she using a payphone?

Hey man, it's okay to be young but don't make yourself look like a retard.

What are you talking about

*slow clap*

should have drove past

Haven't you ever seen a flip phone like the Motorola razr before? They were popular at the trailing end of the 2000s, even into the early 2010s.

>bitches love old mud trucks user.
no they don't cause they know faggots with trucks have microdicks and are compensating.
Nobody will ever get laid because of the car they drive anyway. Stop pretending like the biggest reason why you're a virgin isn't you.

>t. lives in metro

>bitches love old mud trucks user.
your right user bitches love trucks

My current gf used to be a lesbian

You're just not attractive enough, white boy

>used to be a lesbian
lmao bruh

Not an argument

Stay btfo uggo

>My gf used to be a lesbian
>*brushes aside long flowy hair*
>*strokes bald chin because no facial hair*
>*puts on chapstick*
>you're just not enough of a man like me, nothin personnel kid
>*walks away in flip flops*

>implying this much
>being this wrong

Stay btfo

Had a good kek though, please post more

if your hub is stuck.. loosen lug nuts and drive back and forward a few feet.. pop!

K, just asking, gonna go pick up my gf now, bye

It's not meant to be an argument, I'm just laughing at you.

Not an argument

Stay btfo and mad

You sound crusty

whats the problem

Suit yourself.

>Stay BTFO
Also not an argument. Stay twink, man(girl).

haha i know rite
i'd totally check her oil if you catch my drift

I just googled flip phone. How the fuck did you people survive back then?

You have to be 18 to post on this board m8

Ok grampa. Can you tell me about how ice cream use to be 5 cents

By not being plebeian hipster fucktards who expect the world sent to them by Google, you little bitch. To see friends, you would... what? Walk? Of course dickhead, and before phones, people used to travel to friends to see them, and before that some hektik cunts in nappies used smoke signals and shit.

Before cars, there were horse-drawn carriages that people managed to live with. How much shit don't you know?

Stay btfo and jealous

Any 18 year old in the first world has seen a flip phone before you mong. You just live in India so all you get are handmedown samsungs after other countries have had their way with them.

>How the fuck did you people survive back then?
What do you mean "back then?" I've got a flip phone right now.

Trucks are definitely manly and are easily the chosen vehicle of those who are successful and reproduce. That's probably why an irrational faggot/woman such as yourself associates an inanimate object with penis. Thanks for proving my point.

wish beds like that were more popular here. We go for flatbeds if the original bed is toast for some reasons.

Wow, is everyone on this board 80? I'm sorry you guys are old and live in some shithole country where "flip phones" Are the norm

>googled flip phone
Jesus Christ. The cringe.

>smart phones are a status symbol
if anyone lives in a shithole it's you Jamal.

In the real world with big boy jobs you can't make use of a smart phone and in most cases they won't even let you have one on the premise.

>inb4 why are you posting on 4niggers?
shiftwork

b..b...bbuuttt How will I face book on the go?!?!

What fucking job would they not let you have a phone other than some top secret alien shit. Honestly, what everyday job says no smartphone. That you must use a phone from the fucking 90s

>from the 90's
>OMG SO OLLDDDD
LOL, children.

And most power plant jobs or jobs around anything explosive. They have specially made phones that aren't smart phones so you don't blow up a power plant or something. When you grow up, you'll learn there is a big wide world out there outside your Womens Study degree.

basically anything of importance, defense contractors, medical r&d, any chemical companies, refinery jobs, most engineering jobs, any fed gov job where you do background investigations, data analysis, or liaison work. Anything doing plant pathology research for the USDA (weirdest one I personally experienced). Gooks still stole shit t pissed me off.

basically jobs a nigger like you will never occupy.

>decent looking
>BMW wagon
>blasting eurobeat

She'd ruin my mojo if she wanted to get in

That sounds like bullshit

>hurrrr, why the fuck can't I jerk off at work?
>*smacks lips* why do multibillion dollar industries care about their IP
you must be in highschool. any normal job will no phone use ,if you're allowed to have one at all.

better get over it unless you want to shitpost from mcdonalds forever.

>underage sperging
god i love this board

>She'd ruin my mojo if she wanted to get in

yeah, wouldn't want people to think you're not a fag

how old are you jesus christ i'm 19 and had flip phones for quite a while

There are entire divisions in mobile companies that sell companies like that, flip phones/non smart phones specifically.

I worked in it for years.

The argument was jobs that don't let you have a smartphone. Not jobs that don't let you play on your phones. Get new glasses gramps

>jobs that don't let you have a smartphone
I listed them nigger.

Why can't a doctor have a smartphone

>hes still sperging

...Where did he say doctor.......

Medical r&d

>You will be dead in a few years and I wont:)

>he thinks im older than 20
>he also doesnt know how to greentext

Fuck, I know this exact person and it's hilarious.

..... Do you know what R&D means.............
.....Did you know that you don't need to be a doctor to work in R&D?

What the fuck dude, I am actually worried about how stupid you are. Get off of facebook and go learn some shit.

>work for energy services company
>need DV clearance for work
>still allowed phone, play on it at my desk
you're mostly right but it depends on the exact employer

Lol okay

my 13 year old cousin didn't know what an mp3 player was. This kid must be younger to not remember flip phones

Or just another Alphonse shitposter

Point is you can have a fucking phone

I just used green text dumbass

>he doesn't know the subtleties of how to correctly use greentext
>hes also so far up his own ass that he thinks that R&D is COMPLETELY different than an open practice

Not him but smartphones have shit battery life and you'll never use it of you're actually doing your job, probably chuck it in your locker

We get pagers from the hospital because they last months in a single battery and have amazing range

On a side not if you ever hear someone on the intercom on a hospital saying something like "paging Dr. Firestone" to the 3rd floor" it probably means there's a fire on that floor

>if you dont have a neckbeard you're not a man

Other than that spot on lad

fuck i fucked that up
i meant he doesnt realise they are completely different
rip i have autismo

>HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GREENTEXT!
>SHIT I FUCKED UP THE GREENTEXT

You dumb fuck. You really do belong in the stone age

Truth

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CHAPSTICK DELETE THAT

hey thanks man

>tfw dr firestone doesn't mean free monster truck show outside
why live?

>obviously a know nothing whore
>drives a kia or whatever that sad excuse for a shitbox is
>pity the men in her life
bye bitch

im 22 and i had a nokia 3310
fuck you plebian

Wow user you're so cool, you had a meme phone

Angry 15 year old detected.

should have never sold that thing

>shit battery life

12 hours is shit?

When you work 36 hours shifts it is

tfw turned 18 a few months ago and have had a Nokia 1100, motorola V191 and Razr

dude must b trolling
Sent from my iPhone 5

Impressive how Honda makes 2 liter 4 bangers with enough torque for a truck.

Big deal

There are 8 billion people on the planet. Stacy knows there's always another guy, and you should know there's always another girl.

>nuuuuu but i wanted the slutty looking mexican! now what will i do!?!?!? i'll probably only hit it off with some NERD with dyed hair who shares my interests, and isn't a slutty looking mexican! boo hoo!

VTEC bruh

bruh, its the 2.2 liter from the AP2 S2k

When compared with normal mobile phones, yes.

Christ, 36 hour shifts is a recipe for shitty work and scalpels left inside intestines. Whole medical field's fucked. I love how the residents I talk to at the university hospital I work at just all admit to under reporting their hours as standard practice.

>Not having a place to charge your phone
>not having power banks to charge your phone
>not having usb ports in your car to charge your phone

CASUAL AF

Girls and eurobeat don't mix.
Girls and wagons don't mix either.

Gotta learn to love eating ass if you want to go anywhere as a resident

Why would someone working in a hospital need a smartphone on them at all times? I turn mine off and leave it in my locker

>2017
>being a nurse

WEW LAD

>implying I'm a nurse

>implying you are a doctor on Veeky Forums

haha no, enjoy being a nurse faggot you little cuck

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Just because you're a disappointment to your parents doesn't mean everyone else is

i sleep fine knowing some little cuck on Veeky Forums is pretending to be a doctor rather than a nurse

RNs make more than you ever will, memester

You sound like bf material

>implying you even know what i do for a living

ill give you a hint, its in software m8y

>he made a website for daddy using Squarespace and considers himself a web developer

>web dev