/revog/ - Revelation Online General

Lolis are the Best Edition

>Previous

>can I play now?
Yes, the game is live and free to play. Winning costs extra.

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P OPEN WORLD MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player. Think of the game as having the best parts of all Asian MMOs combined into one low quality Chinese package. Lolis and fuccbois included.

>What can you do in Revelation Online?
Story Quest
Dungeons for 5 to 10 players
Raids for 10 to 20 players
World bosses
Guild Castle Sieges
Open World PvP (Optional)
Arenas
Aerial Combat
PvP Modes
Marriage
Housing
ERP

>Classes available on launch

Occulist
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Occultist | Class Overview (embed)

Blademaster
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Blademaster | Class Overview (embed)

Gunslinger
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Gunslinger | Class Overview (embed)

Swordmage
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Swordmage | Class Overview (embed)

SpiritShaper
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Spirit Shaper | Class Overview (embed)

Vanguard
[YouTube] Revelation Online | Vanguard | Class Overview (embed)

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>is the game pay 2 win?
Cop out answer is that its up for you to decide. Real answer is no because it does not prevent you from actually enjoying the game to its fullest as a free to play player.

>will this general die like the rest?
neber

>Server and guild
Darkfall - Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

revelationroleplay.enjin.com/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is ERP on the list of things to do if it's not a thing?

WARNING!! THIS IS A BAD GAME!!

How should I use potential points as a vanguard

what's your ign?

ERP is not healthy and you should not participate in it!

I really need to figure out why sampling isn't working correctly.

Why is it on the list, then?

>Real answer is no because it does not prevent you from actually enjoying the game to its fullest as a free to play player.
>implying Pay2Win has anything to do with 'actually enjoying the game'
Just admit it faggot, it's P2W as fuck.

how to? do you have guide available?

I'm just using the sampling system provided with Nvidia, the problem is the camera only turns left and none of the UI is clickable. Probably a scaling problem with launching the game is all. Might be able to fix it by disabling DPI scaling or something.

what quests are worth doing

Meh, my AMD Catalyst just outright doesn't work at all.

Yup that fixed the problem.

>fix
If you want to sample the game to make it look better since in game AA is shit, make sure you disable high DPI scaling. It will allow you to use the UI and camera in game at 4k.

bounty hunter

what color are those?

xth for open pvp on all loli players

>makes pretentious claim that Revelation is pay-to-win without even playing or have any knowledge about its cash shop

Have a (You) you retarded noob.

You are still going to want the in game AA on as it does improve textures even at 4k.

Why would I want it on when I can't even play at 4K as is

it rewards soul grid for me last time

note that the mobs hurts quite alot, but its not impossible to solo it. most people do it in groups

Please post more lolis so I can judge it I want to get this game

Kyoppi already infected this game? Kiss your MMO goodbye.

what?

Im just confused with all the quest colors
so what exactly are the differences?

I'm playing the game right now faggot, and I saw how P2W the cash shop was the second it launched in CBT3. Stop defending P2W.

Can't post mine, it has tits.

For others who don't have the issues.

its shitposting.

If you manage to craft the gold level 37 weapon in one of the orange quests Bounty Hunter isn't hard to do solo.

I cant tell, either.

yellow circle quest mark on the npc head means its daily reputation quest, usually 10 quests or 5 perday.

blue circle quest mark are the pre quest for reputation quests

some green markers are events for the week or day

I like oppai lolis. Post that shit.

>Haven't done jack shit yet, already level 12

So why exactly is this start so easy?

That's because you don't know that all the items in the cash shop save for the some cosmetics can be attained in-game. Not to mention there's a currency exchange that allows freemium players to purchase cash shop money (Aurum) with in-game money (gythil). With extremely low exchange rate freemium players can match up to paying players. So if I were you quit pretending you actually know what you're talking about like the fucking ignorant noob that you are.

Oh, you're one of those braindead "ITS NOT PAY2WIN IF YOU CAN ATTAIN IT INGAME!" retards. Not even going to bother, continue being forever delusional faggot.

>bioware outsourcing

truth be told, this is better than bioware

>BioWare
>having animation with proper facial expression
BioWare WISHES their cutscenes were this good.

I want a bigger chest slider for the loli option

Agreed.

I need a slutty costume for my loli

I need a dick for my loli

Do you mean for as in used on, or for as in attached to?

both

Oh that's real cute. Unfortunately, you couldn't be more further from the truth. However you're certainly one autistic shill that only resorts to ad hominem attacks. Face it noob. You don't a have fucking argument. You can't even make any valid points much less provide an examples to support your of your laughable claim.

They can be there if you believe hard enough

Nice. Needs some thicker thighs, though.

>Can purchase items that can be converted into Bronze Fragments
>Can purchase items that can upgrade Phlogistones to higher tiers
>Can purchase high-tier Dao
>Can purchase items needed for crafting
>Can sell Aurum for Player-Tradeable currency
Now, you want to buy some end game gear? Slap out some P2Wbux for the proles to buy, get your dosh, then purchase the crafting materials you cannot directly get through Bronze Frags/Cash Shop, then slap it all together. Congratulations, you now have end-game gear, which would take someone who was grinding out that gear normally a pretty fucking long time to acquire. CN players have said it takes a solid few months of grinding to acquire such gear normally.

can one build and maintain a town in this game? a la SWG or Wurm?

what do i put my points into? blademaster here

2/1 STR/DEX

thanks lad

How do I put my points as a vanguard
Is it all defense

theres a big empty town on the map. I think its for gvg victors, but I'm not sure

Just slap the "Overall" button until you get a second Skill Page and have a separate spec for PvP and damage focus.

I don't care about PvP though

Well good for you, you don't need to hit anything other than "Overall".

>my.com
LMAO

Like this?

>Thinking about starting up a Loli.
Any reason not to play this game?

no erp

It's shit

Worst publisher since PW

>not a new ip

rly maeks u think

join cumfy on darkfall

Could be more thicker, but it's good enough. Now let me love you

I just wanted to avoid them clipping since it'd probably look worse overall even though I'd like it more.

I remember the game giving you a free stack of 10 stat resetting books fairly early on. Where was that from again?

wat

a quest, but you can purchase them for 100 notes from general merchant

Fair enough.

>Bought all exclusive packs from shop including that infamous p2w pack i don't even know what those items for
Is there anything other than those worth spending on?
I was hoping for dye box thingie and other cute shits, but there isn't any.

I changed my mind and decided to actually try it.
Looks pretty solid, no real clipping.

Awesome

you need to try other outfits and see. mine clips on the pantie

>tfw you've had the same armor for 10 levels
when do I get the slutty gear?

>Can purchase items that can be converted into Bronze Fragments
That's easily acquirable through playing the game as you gain more as you level and completing certain quests.

>Can purchase items that can upgrade Phlogistones to higher tiers
Red Tickets can be traded with curious beads and bronze shards.

>Can purchase items needed for crafting
That;s bullshit. Nothing in the cash shop is truly needed for crafting. There is only one item that improves crafting and that's glass firestone which only improves gear from blueprints.

>Can sell Aurum for Player-Tradeable currency
And their Aurum goes to players who purchased it with their Gythil. It's a fair trade. The Gythil obtained isn't infinite since its coming from other players. This feature is absolutely not P2W.

>you now have end-game gear, which would take someone who was grinding out that gear normally a pretty fucking long time to acquire.
Did you even play? Because it sounds like you didn't get far. You absolutely cannot buy end-game gear or the materials for them from the cash shop. There is no short cut and you still have to acquire them in-game.

they switch templates every 10 levels

Never you were lied to.

>make a Blademaster because apparently they are kinda tanky while having a bit damage
>get absolutely fucking shredded by anything in the Four Heavenly King trials
What the fuck?

>actually playing instead of erp
Well there's your problem

How can you erp if nobody does it?

Which hotspring does the general use?

you just need to level up, they are always tough in the first few levels when you open up new colors.

I tried the 2nd trial at level 25 Vanguard and could do the first 8 or so levels fine, but the bosses would destroy me. No idea what that's about desu. Probably just not the right level I guess.

I ERP but everyone here is on memefall instead of snowfuck, the server that the RP is supposed to be gathering at. revelationroleplay.enjin.com/home

its too crowded I just idle in guild base

Do guilds have cosmetics?

Normal RPers don't like ERPers either so it doesn't really make a difference
Might as well just go with what has the most people from your Community™

what do you mean?

Path 2 master race.

Can I get special cosmetics by joining a guild?

Yes

Normal RPers are fucking idiot prudes that act like it's a sin but is perfectly fine in moderation, just like with everything else in life as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Either way, my own friends are already settled here so I have no reason to leave. If I don't find any RP then I'll just "play" the game normal since there's no shortage of regular players here.

you can?

>Community™

What?! Where at?