Previous thread: FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
Fuck yourself, normie.
>What's the most aesthetic tank?
IS-5 (real shame about that, plsgo)
>Which nation has the best tanks?
Germany at the moment but you're a faggot if you play german tanks. Play something that takes skill, for example: IS-5's (sorry plsgo)
>Which game should I avoid?
World of Tanks

(old) News:
Wargaming is ruining the game. Why have you not yet jumped ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5e82oz_t20-3k-damage-ace-tanker_videogames
dailymotion.com/video/x5e83u6_t20-3-1k-damage-ace-tanker_videogames
tanks.gg/tank/tiger-ii-h
youtube.com/watch?v=eagcHLiok5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whoops wrong image

First for British heavies

>play like shit
>still pull two ace tankers this night
>notsurehowtofeel.jpg
dailymotion.com/video/x5e82oz_t20-3k-damage-ace-tanker_videogames
dailymotion.com/video/x5e83u6_t20-3-1k-damage-ace-tanker_videogames

>The first time I read this passage was 7 years ago
Time flies

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

I miss bullying enemies over all chat. When will it return?

>nofun remembrance edition

>tfw bullying enemies in Alectos
feels good

Yes

>literal scat erotica excerpt is fine but the cover of a gay 'gag' novel about a dude fucking a tank triggers the amerifat

I will never understand you.

>look how tolerant I am
t. achmed bong

>not recognizing a literary masterpiece

my man it's not erotica it's a metaphor

tl;dr

>1 minute into the match
>enemy suicide scout runs into our base on murovanka
>im the only one to shoot him
>bombed by 2 arties, dead
>another arty 1 shots our only top tier heavy

haha that was so dynamic

instantaneous unforeseeable death is of dynamics and balance, ivan

>tiger II upper plate is weaker than defender lower

well duh

but dont worry, defender cant fight off 2 tier X autoloaders at once after rushing into enemy line, so its balanced

wn8 based chat filter fucking when

im sick of retarded fucking morons voicing their retarded moronic opinions that they conceived after doing 1 shot of damage per game over 50k games

but then i dont want to lose the communication with actual decent players when were left in liek 2v5 and have to communicate

I really want a montage of someone being hit by artillery
Preferably in a maus, with footage accompanied by this song youtube.com/watch?v=w3Qx_wK7K1o

>when youre ammo racked and intuition kicks in when you need to change ammo type

Some dude ad WG said they want to revisit untouched lines to bring them up to date to the new OP stuff.

I really hope they put the tiger 2 at tier 7. They'd just need to remove its 105.
Move Tiger I down one a tier, remove long 8,8 or nerf it's ROF.
Move the VK36 down a tier (it's really terrible atm) or make it a medium again.
Move VK3000H down a tier, remove the 7,5 mms.
Remove or keep the D.W.2.

New Tier 8 in that line could be the E-75 (with nerfed armor (i.e. lower plate, sides and back)) w/o the 128 and some sort of napkin design E-90 that's the current E-75's turret on a "prototype" E-100 hull (think WTF E-100 hull), or pic related

well

time to go for the gold

>just finished the Tiger II and got the E-75

what happens when you get it

>tfw you made some terrible posts while drunk and nobody even bothered to reply cause terrible post are the default nowadays
>tfw you dont even care about the general aanymore

You get a middle finger from WG.

>Buying prem
>Pick between AMX M4 49, T26E5 or Defender
>Picked AMX

How badly did I fuck up, /wotg/?

You picked the single one with a massive fucking weak spot that everyone shoots at and even tier 6s can pen.

You picked right, glad to have one less Patriot or Defender to face off against in the game.

FV4202 is only choice

Should have picked the CDC. It's not as OP as the new heavy tanks, but it's actually fun.

Only mildly so, the M4 49 is still a strong heavy, just not broken in tier like the other two.
They're both trash.

Should I get a premium t5/6 tank?
I need something for fun as well as credit earner and crew trainer for my CCCP tanks, maybe for ameritard as well.
Or should I just wait and get t8 tank? I don't want to get one, since I don't have a tier 8 unlocked yet

Please don't get a tier 8 prem until you have a few thousand games played and know what you're doing. The game is getting flooded with newbie shitters in bought tanks and it sucks for the people that have to play with them.
T6 prems are good, Rudy is great if you can get it and the T-34/85M got buffed to make it stronger than the regular T-34. Straightforward to play, and they do make decent credits.

Only T6 prems worth getting are the Type 64 and Cromwell Better. Everything else is just shit.

If you want a Crew Trainer for ruskis, then grab a 54 Mod.1, as for the clappers there's always the Spershing.

optics and net for type 64 right

>They're both trash.
not when you get 30k-50k just for turning up

Optics, Rammer, GLD. Camo net is worthless unless you're too poor to afford a real piece of equipment.

Get a Churchill III or Type 64. Don't buy a tier 8 premium until you have a tier 8 tank from the normal tech tree.

>Skorpion
Who the fuck decided to put a tier 10 gun on a tier 8?
>Defender
Who the fuck decided to put a tier 10 tank on tier 8?

>churchil III

jesus christ people

Why should you care if other cunts that play this game don't have fun cause of you?

Tier 8's are the best moneymakers and will get you used to the high tiers

buy a defender to make up for skill shortage

The Churchill III is still a good tier 5 premium. It won't pad your stats like a Skorpion will, but it's a premium that costs NINE DOLLARS and that farms EXP and credits very easily while training up a Russian heavy crew. Russian heavies are the first line a new player should go down, so there's nothing wrong with recommending the Churchill III to new players. Someone who has no premiums, hasn't spent a shitload of money on the game, and isn't committed to playing this game for the next several years should NOT buy an overpowered tier 8 premium just because it's overpowered. Nine dollars is already a lot for most people to spend on a f2p game. You shouldn't recommend for them to buy some overpriced piece of shit that's going to get power creeped by the next premium tank that comes out six months later.

so, is the churchill III good, or bad? It was one of the tanks I was thinking of getting

thanks for the opinions, now Im really wondering about the type-64

it also gets penetrated by everything and moves like a turtle hunting for lettuce

its absolutely garbage

new player will either not even get to see action because of how slow it is or will sit behind everyone and never hit anything with the awful pea shooter church III has

>AWOO clan wars
>people fall off bridge on mountain pass
>stop pushing the minute the lead tank is tracked on ice toad
>decide to hide behind said tracked tank
>have vk 100.0ps lose all there health so they cant push
>lose 4v2 cause the full health defender hides and decides to shoot bushes instead of tanks
More news tommorow. Hopefully it'll be just as good

daily reminder that if you wanna participate in organized play with a shit clan, you still need a consistent group of good players to carry them all.
some call it an """inner circle""", and only need be comprised of maybe 2-4 players per 15 "people"

>driving type 64 with 0 gold loaded
>904 avg damage in 30 games

having this much fun shouldnt be legal

type 64 costs just a little bit more if you get a good gold bundle and is much much muuuch more fun and rewarding

>why have you not yet jumped ship
Console is still breddy gud. The moment WG gets their jewey hands on that version is probably where I'd call it a day. Console is also about a year behind

Considering that the VK 3000 H is literally the DW 2 with a different turret and gun this could happen.

To be honest though the Tiger 2 isnt even bad its the medium spot between the Vk 100's armour and the VK 45's mobility.

No one recorded anything?

The 152mm howitzers are the most fun guns in the game.

>tfw dropped below 99+ reserves

noooo

how do you even get reserves, I never got any. Do you have to buy them? Is it another jew cashgrab by WG?

i had them for like a year now i dunno, it stacked up over time

there was some passive exp contest and i got like a thousand

>wg cant even code their website right so you can vote multiple times in top of the tree poll by changing site language

lol

ebin slavic coding

why are all teams 50% TDs what the fuck

i keep facing 60% td enemy teams at tier 5. they get stomped every game.

From the last thread. I was thinking about buying SU-100 but which gun should I use?

Mid tiers are infested with shitters playing TDs. Every other game is 5-7 TDs, 2 arty and maybe 5 actual tanks.
I assume it's because they're bad so they just want to play sniper vehicles and leech off their teammates' success.

100mm, duh.

>I really hope they put the tiger 2 at tier 7.

It could happen. There is already a tier 7 Tiger II with long 88 in supertest.

tanks.gg/tank/tiger-ii-h

I kind of want a Spershing for meme purposes even though its not that good and I don't have any American tanks to train with it

>Spershing
>not that good
nigga just press 2 to win and still make a profit, how is it not good

b-b-but Jetto said we were gonna be the new unicum clan. Where did it all go so wrong?

maybe it's because he's a shit player, and all the good players are already in the 5,000 other NA clans

We should never have left goyim

calm down greg

I sure love dynamic gameplay....

>can't accept reality so he just calls me greg

nice comeback jet the yes man

>t. not even in AWOO

>Jetto said we were gonna be the new unicum clan
wanna know how i know youre not in awoo

calm down geg

>Micropatch 0.9.17.1_2
>Added the following vehicles to the Tech Tree
>112

Oh great, not just 252u now I have to deal with tons of 112 too!

>Alt+Tab fix
about fucking time

What is the best tier 1 tank?

cunningham with 50 cal

reminder to call all racists out
#make_racists_afraid_again

I feel dirty.

loltracktor

>do 630 damage in the Pz 1C
>963 base EXP
>ace

I figured that it would be higher, as there's always teals and purples driving these mememobiles around

Scat is fucking disgusting. I hope this thread dies quickly.

Nevertheless, friendly reminder that the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in game.

>some years ago
>buy gold cammo for my T8 lights
>feel stupid now
fuck you WG

You're going to get back all the gold for light tank camos after the patch.

T22

same. I fell in love with the chink lights when the line first came out and figured I'd buy gold camo for my wiggle ziggle 132 since well, it's the end of the line, surely I'll keep it forever right?

I even bought one of these motto inscriptions to put on the side of the turret for fuck's sake

How are the ching chongs after the WZ131? I'm thinking about finishing the line to the 121. Is it worth it?

i just recently forced myself to finish 59-16 grind

wz131 is amazing, of course you need the upgraded guns bot holy shit is it fun poking 250 dmg holes in shitters

its more fun than most tier 7 and 8 mediums i played

cant say about 132 tho, still grinding a crew for it (since i decideed to keep 131) and credits

>in a 2v1 vs last enemy
>its almost full hp e50
>realize im missing 1400 dmg to finally finish my LT15 for obj260
>beg my teammate to let me have the damage
>he pings affirmative
>get my hopes up
>he actually pins the e50 against a wall and doesnt shoot him with his E5 and i finish my mission
fucking holy fuck shit yeessss
i literally sent that guy a day of premium

it's almost over.. i don't know why i bother. i hate the derp gun on the t49, i doubt it'll be any better on the xm551

I haven't played the 131 since forever since I sold my 131 and ported the crew over to the 132 but IIRC the 132 is literally more of the same, also good gun handling

still the same damage per shot, but faster reload. pound for pound the 131 might be better but not by much

Why would anyone want a Leopard 1 now?

youtube.com/watch?v=eagcHLiok5o

>i hate the derp gun on the t49
>tfw i love it

had a series of ~4k tier 10 games last weekend
rng was on my side, serb gave me his blessing and i had the high ground
>mfw sniped a batfag at 450meters for 950

because it's not an ugly piece of made up shit for one

>cucking yourself out of a good tank
>cause of muh """historical accuracy"""

i hope you guys are using all your alt accounts to vote for leopard 1 as next top of the tree

remember that changing language on wot page lets you vote again, 1 vote for each language