hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

>Gwent beta keys
gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20586172
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for memes

I want to touch her pink

that's nice

meanwhile in hearthstone: 2 mana 2/2 deathrattle: put a 6 mana 6/6 in your hand with deathrattle: put a faceless behemoth in your hand

How to fix Arena
>Bring back all cards/make arena swap between wild and standard on regular basis (every week or so)
>Remove 1 card pack from all reward tiers
>Reduce price/gold cost by the cost of 1 card pack

What's your favorite cardback?

I've recently taken a liking to the Season 4 one.

Rainbow looks nice

Is it really her? I am going to stalk the SHIT out of this general now.

>He fell for the (((feminine))) benis

if you find the image of her that includes her face you can google image search her, she has lots of pictures online etc.

What do you think she smells like?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree the MsoG was the shittiest expansion in hearthstone history?
Also, isn't convinent that when the game got shit the shills on reddit left and then immediatly started to shill post as soon as the nerfs got announced?

people in a prev thread said this is her

But Brode rapped for us so everything is k, preorder ungoro btw.

Karazhan was much worse
Also, >caring about reddit

>my wife was sick and homebound for 9 months
Do-does he really not know what pregnancy is?

Why is this allowed? He only spent mana on the clown on the left

feels like it to me

when the "leak" came people were still upset and tons pointed out the convenient timing of that
shortly after we get mini nerf and actual expansion and everyone did seem to forget all about it which sucks a lot
strongly get the feeling from that they spend more time plotting and scheming than creating a great game
those shills i think they are just retarded people, in some way they think they are adding something valuable or by going against the grain/being positive they are in a better position while maybe some of that is true but essentially because they are so new they fail to see the big picture most people see

anyway

i listened to a podcast it had about 30 mins with the lead guy for this expansion, it's on hearthpwn in the news feed im sure
that has me thinking like historically it's kinda bad and i'm sure this will be kinda bad again too but maybe just maybe having a guy who is based handle it it can provide that new direction
i couldn't listen with full attention and at times he peddled the typical blizzard crap that leaves you feeling like whoever is discussion cards and deciding they are all pretty fucking stupid and looking at the wrong things

no clue where i'm going with this
the whole cycle feels depressing because they manipulate very cleverly the public opinion and it takes away the power that an angry outcry has to actually push for some real changes
whether the expansion is good or not we will have to see, i'm really waiting on the card reveals for that one, it's possible it will be good but it's hard to expect anything great

>messing up greentext
Kara hadaa slower meta game and a better midrange shaman list along with pirate warrior,aggro shaman, and jade druid added layer upon layer of cancer

i feel dizzy >_

Indeed msog has a worse meta and some problem cards, but in terms of actually adding content to the game msog did a lot of interesting things and karazhan was basically as bland and uninspired as blizzard could possibly be.

TGT and Karazhan have been the most uninteresting sets so far. It's like they never happened.

I hope you voted for umbrella

Any tips for improving the winrate?

get memed on

>control shaman becomes a top tier deck
good because i have hallazeal and white eyes?

elemental destruction is from tgt, epic which i don't have
gets replaced by volcano probably, a rare
NOICE

Which fun legendaries do you regret not pulling, because you can't justify crafting them?

>Y'Shaarj
>Sneed's Old Shredder
>Don Han'Cho
>Neptulon
>Herald Volazj
>Iron Juggernaut
>Shaku

>tfw you crafted Kazakus last week only to realize that Reno will be gone in a month

>reno
>brann into kazakus
>manic soulcaster to get any of the above again
>ice block
>fucktons of board clear and removal
>somehow this is ok

they have to draw this before pirate warrior ends the game on turn 5/6.
they have to draw very well still to beat jade druids.

might still find a use in whatever handlock variant comes out of the new meta after reno

>Y'Shaarj
for the barns->y'shaarj combo or for astra druid

I'm incredibly butthurt because I lost to one who drew a second ice block from babbling book

if the only chance they had to not lose was that play then you would obviously win in that situation the vast majority of the time, why get upset about variance?

like sweat. from running around.

I'm sitting at 650 gold right now with every adventure, except for the last wing of Kara. Do you guys think it's worth buying the last wing or saving the gold for Ungoro? I have every standard card, most of the Old God cards and an ok amount of Gadgetzan cards.

I'll take it

You mean Barnes --> Y'Shaarj combo for Renouncelock?

You'll always be able to buy the last wing later if you need it. Save gold, we're up to another wave of powercreep.

why is Ben playing on the EU server?

has only a few good cards
getting it with money is more efficient compared to gold
definitely wait since it doesn't run away
getting packs with gold is always most efficient
and if you really need it later you can still get it

>kolento putting wraithion in his midrange paladin deck
>didn't include any dragons

i thought he was meant to be good at this game?

Yeah you're probably right, I just like playing Dragon decks so not having Netherspite Historian/Book Wyrm kind of sucks ass.

Is anyone else watching our guy ThijsHS? He's playing a radical control shaman deck!

yea that seems to be the biggest drive from that wing

It's Azure Drake with taunt. You can't trust it ever draw more than one card, even in dragon decks.

Tfw got to experience beating someone on turn 5 with exact lethal.

Yeesh, this deck is nasty when you draw the nuts.

would you wear a Ben Brode flannel casually?

How's that saving up going /hsg/?

Ready to blow that load on heroic tavern brawl?

how much is brawl again?

1000g or 20 days worth of packs.

is the brawl today? fuck I have quests i need to complete

Yup.

Gotta try that shit atleast once.
Packs will always be here. Heroic brawl is like a rare event.

I haven't played in quite some time, is Control Warrior even playable anymore?

>heroic brawl
>no free pack
>no esl trinity series
>no card reveals

Sure thing Brode. 3.5% do a little better than breaking even.

Meh, I just think that it would stress me out and I'd be pretty bummed out if I only got like 3-4 wins.

>another shameless heroic brawl right before an expansion

4 wins would put you in the top 11% of the best runs. Paying 1000 gold for 190 gold and 190 dust is a great deal.

>/hsg/ still can't wrap its head around the fact that the brawl is not about the value but the thrill

they don't care, bro.

/hsg/ is a collection of welfare monkeys who just want their free pack each week.

it's not about competition.
it's not even about enjoying the game.
it's about hoarding digital collectibles for these autists.

the thrill xD

They just aren't about that gamble ride or die life.

But you know that shit is in our bloods.

Didn't get to reply before but thanks bud. I'm fucking around with Control builds atm.

Getting good cards to play not shit decks is fun though.

Thijs is so fucking autistic

If piesank or subsequently mohzez don't claim their prize by Friday it will go to CompEasy, who I know will read this

Are you implying I have the time to be on /hsg/ all day?

t.brode
>frog poster
t.retard

>the thrill

what does that even mean? if you're a mediocre rank 15 player who never winstreaks more than 4 or 5 matches in a row on your best day there's no """"""thrill""""" in paying money at a loss to do the same thing. I've seen this kind of thought on plebbit where people go "well I went 3-3/0-3/4-3 last time but that's okay because it was FUN XD" like what the fuck is fun about paying $10 to win 0-3 packs? Am I missing something? How are people sucking Blizz's dick so hard for the opportunity to get grafted?

It's not even like a tourney meta where you can tweak special shit to counter the roster... it's literally going to be an echo of current constructed aka pirate warriors, midjade shamans, dragon priest and reno mage/lock. so you're paying $10 to play pirate warrior and hope you win 6 in a row to at least make back your money... which won't happen because half of all HS players are literally shieldbearer rank

I'm implying that piesank and mohzez disappeared off of /hsg/ forever, out of shame. and yes :^)

Don't insult our guy

thats pretty good

not an argument

Renounce darkness is the best card in the game. It's the only thing keeping me from quitting.

>AoE mattering
Mages reviled flamstrike doesn't even clear a single fucking minion in this game fucking powercreep

I agree

>arguing with a shill
t.newfag

I'm not sure if I'm going to make 100 packs with 100g a day.

It's either going to release on the 6th of April or the 13th.

Although we'll get 2 packs with the daily login rewards, so I might make it with the 6th.

did you get kazakus as a 'mage card' changed over from a 'warlock card'

or are tri-class cards considered neutral for the purposes of renounce

Thanks for ruining the brawl this week for 99.8% of the playerbase.

>unpacked one golden renounce
>used it once or twice
>forgot it makes the hero power bling

Should I craft a second one?

With 100g a day and dailies I think it's possible to make 5k this month

Just 100g a day total

They change when you renounce.

Unrelated, after renouncing, if you play a card which battlecry only triggers when your deck doesnt contain duplicates and you renounced 2 cards in your deck into the same legendary they still count as one copy.

I wasted all my dust for a golden and regular one.
If I get to 1600 again I'll craft a second golden.

>Unrelated, after renouncing, if you play a card which battlecry only triggers when your deck doesnt contain duplicates and you renounced 2 cards in your deck into the same legendary they still count as one copy.

Amazing, I actually learned something from /hsg/. Thanks user

Puny golems, get out!

It wasn't an insult.

One more (unknown?) glitch/exploit; If you play doomcaller to shuffle your C'thun back into your deck DC doesn't trigger when your C'thun is entombed/polymorphed because it is still "alive".
However a C'thun that came back to your hand as an unplayable 12 mana card because the enemy played freezing trap will be counted as a removed/dead minion, thus allowing doomcaller to put a fresh C'thun (with it's buffed stats) into your deck.

I would have if I played in recent weeks. Would liked to have tried my chances at high-rolling vs face warriors, shamans and renocucks.

Also not ready at all for the expansion at all.

Grats user!

>acolyte of pain, dirty rat, ravaging ghoul, spells

You will keep the 12 mana C'thun in your hand for the rest of the game though.

eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20586172

we umbrella or compass

Congratulations you have received the best golden legendary