Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7224847
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

new focus datamined

>Massive tits
>No thigh window
Delet this

If Jeorge inherited Close Counter, would be be better than the taco?

Peri a best !

Ok /feg/

Let's see if we can make a better fic about Soleil fainting than that "Fanfic Nina" did

this is what he/she wrote;

“ah...aaaah” Soleil sighed as she fell to her knees, desperately trying to lift herself back up by leaning on her sword. But the more she struggeled, the weaker she became. But the fainting spell someone was too strong and Soleil was unable to fight back much longer. “oh.....aaah” Soleil sighed as she was unable to support herself any longer, and fell onto the ground. Soleil's grey eyes slowly closed and her body went completely limp as she fell into unconscioussness.

Soleil laid on her stomach, with her head facing towards the left, her eyes and mouth were closed. Despite the struggle before it Soleil had a peaceful expression on her face in her involuntary slumber even slightly blushing in her sleep. Soleils beautiful pink was spread out over her back covering her body in a sort of pink carpet. Her left hand rested close to her face, while her right arm was lying at her side. As for soleils legs, they were spread apart slightly, if one were to look from the right angle they could possibly peek under it. Little did she know, she was not going to wake up for quite a while.

We can obviously do better right?

Cum inside Camilla!

Smell the tiki

>Some Ephraim bro with Kagero as their leader wins all matches for me
God bless that man.

No. Their stats are almost identical. Taco has Vengeance though, while Jeorge has something that only procs on his turn. His other skills don't really make him stand out either

Canon

Breeding Nowi!

Marrying your servant

s it worth it to buy Slim Swords in FE6 or should I stick to Iron Swords?

>not making a Lyn's thighs edition

This!

I love Hana!

thats adorable

archiveofourown.org/works/7224847

Slim Swords can help you get a double attack during early game but honestly, don't bother.

I 5 starred Selena to be unique and she wasn't even my wife in either of the games, but I think she actually amazing and my go to sword over Marth or Seliph or Eirika.

I think she's particularly amazing in arena at abusing AI and killing Hector.

Lucina: 3,038,492,022
Sharena: 1,186,205,267

please stop lucinafags, she's already dead

Keep going, so we can all get more orbs

ETA on 15 orbs

Marrying Retainer to Retainer!
Marrying each sibling to one another!
Ensuring that the rabble will stay poor and the lords stay pure!

>mfw rolling Seliph and Roy
Fuck off I want Lucina I thought this was the PRINCESS banner stop resetting my pity roll percent

Change "ah....Aaaaah" to "ooooooooh

I love Jakob

So Soleil should enjoy getting knocked out?

Would Killing Edge Lyn get an instant Galeforce after doubling?

Why Alec?

Humble brag, outright brag, whatever.
Just feels good after my last pull of 5 colorless and getting nothing but 3* trash.

Killing Edge doesn't work that way. It doesn't grant 2 charges per hit, it just lowers the amount of charges the skill needs by 1

>>>>>>>>>Boris

>No Hector
>No Lyn
>No Azura
>No Takumi
Literally shit

>tfw can't roll leo or ephraim

g-guess I have to stick with ryoma and abel then

Why do you hate him so much and reply everytime someone posts his art?

It's supposed to be a fainting spell or something, not getting fucked unconscious, you dumbass.

WE CAN STILL BEAT LUCINA IF WE WORK TOGETHER

AFTER THIS ROUND, EVERYONE THAT LOSES MOVE TO TEAM EIRIKA

DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT

no

He's not the only one who hates Boris here

Because his art is terrible and anyone who finds it attractive or arousing in any way needs to pointed at and laughed at.
/vp/ realized this a long time ago, time for everyone else to wake up.

Look at this picture I'm posting right now. The person who made this makes ridiculously exaggerated anime-wannabe art and STILL managed to draw a better face than Boris ever could.

Agreed,

Making it like will only make it even more weird

Shanna!

Sheena!

Shareena!

Anyone on team alphonse got armor or the siblings? I need to finish their quests and would appreciate the friend ID.

Sharena fans have no self respect

Shannan!

So for glass cannon Lyn it would be better to run something like Brave Sword/Speed +3/Desperation/Threaten Speed, assuming braves can be handed around.

Life and Death would be nice to shore up attack, but getting below 75% without dying could be painful.

Can I grow a 5* character into their focused form?

Just put fury on lyn so she can dip under 50% naturally while gaining atk and spd

Soleil is super sexy

>Start FE4
>Finish the prologue and move on to chapter 1
>Move my cursor over to the castle where all the enemies came from
>Think that's it
>See I can move the cursor further
>Wait, this looks like the map I was shown during the story bit
>mfw I realize the map is the entire country
Holy shit.

>Sharena is now considered S-tier on the official tier list

What makes her so good?

Is she worth upgrading to 5-star?

>focused form
Focus just means there's a higher chance to get them.

oh I didn't know that. I just pulled chrom and haven't really payed attention to the game until like two days ago. Thats cool. thanks.

shit I thought brash assault lyn would be a good meme but she literally just does what lucina does with 1 less attack and a worse proc skill
so she's still worse than a lucina with desperation

solid stat total, solid buffs, solid weapon
good all around

Rally Attack while debuffing attacks
Has decent C skill
Good stats so you can bring her to arena and not drag your score down

1 more attack sorry

>All these casuals

Who should I feather?

Nowi

Felicia

The whole fucking point of the story is just fucking fainting you massive retard, it doesn't involve getting fucked unconscious
Holy shit you are so goddamn retarded, I bet you don't even have a faint fetish or even paid attention to the context at all and just posted exclusively to show how braindead retarded you are

Nowi,Fae or Sheena. Ivs?

Compliment my wife.

she's fat

She has the worst profile art in the game I'm talking 2002 newgrounds flash animation trash

>ywn be that lucky owl who gets to feel those cushy pillows

She's ugly

Not that I disagree with you, but I do have Lyn and Azura already. Would be happy with a Hector and Taco without a doubt. Just feels better than this shit,

Nowi or Shanna depending on IVs

Gaius
Felicia
Wrys
Azama
Clarine

looks like a pretty good opportunity to roll a taco

>rerolled for Hector when starting
>just pulled a taco on the princess(?) banner
I can't wait to be an annoying fuck in arena

At least you have a decent chance at getting Klein

I'd stick my dick in her

Is Canas worth using in FE7?

There's no way to check you IVs once you start levelling them right? Until they get to max.

Get yourself a Klein.

yes

Literally the best unit in the game. Not even memeing right now, dark magic is busted and so is he.

He's alright but it's not like you'll really need him considering you already have Pent and Athos

hey camilla user how would you rate that shitty fanfic that nina person wrote kek

He's nothing special honestly. He's not exactly fast, he doesn't hit super hard, Luna is mostly for bosses.

Should I try getting more green?

>he thinks the Hector/Takumi meme team is still annoying this late in the meta
Everyone's worked their counters out ages ago, I OHKO the both of them now. You have to switch it up to catch me by surprise.

>tfw takumi and hector are literally free kills now
>tfw mrobin gives my team more trouble
man fuck that tome
guess that's why I use one myself

The FRobin I'm dragging to arena for the bonus actually does a decent job of dealing with MRobin.

She does fuck-all otherwise, mind you, but she's got him sorted.

If they're at least level 20, then you can check what their stats would look like at 5* which you can use to check ivs.

>skill inheritance is going to let every mage use those tomes
No Takumi will be safe from mages soon

>Hoshido
Fem!Corrin is Nohr canon

>Robin kills himself on Linde
>Hector is nuked by Sanaki
>Takumeme is OHKO'd from buffed up Nino
>Sword lords impale themselves on Effie
Arena pretty much plays itself.

user, I was unable to finish reading it because I fell asleep after the first line. No, I do not have a faint fetish and nowhere in my post does it say anything about her being fucked. He said we could make something better and I have my 2 cents. If you can do better I implore you to do so.

I want to marry Ryoma!

>Yes/YES/No/NO.
Well I'm glad that's cleared things up.

I doubt skill slots that are already filled will be replaceable. Otherwise people would build the same set on whoever has the best stats.

Just use him faggot, he's the only Dark Mage in the game besides Athos