/wfg/ - Warframe General

Tyl Regor best grineer edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/4RhOvbi.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Pacifism Defect
> forums.warframe.com/topic/768600-the-pacifism-defect-update-19120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

track4.mixtape.moe/gstdex.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you could keep the look of one frame but give it the kit of another who would you pick?

why is this meridian helmet cute

aura helmet best helmet for standard trin

but ruk is best grineer

oh ok

>tfw valk

Post Lokis

>ywn you blink forward with itzal and you have no idea where you at

Archwing would be ten times better if they got rid of missions that take place inside ships. Fuck that I get sick quickly when my idea of down is ruined

>its another day of dipshits asking for retardedly low prices for radiant tier vaulted prime parts

Heaven forbid you try to correct them. They'll just say 'LOL OKAY" and block you.

>need plat
>no discount in months, not even 20%
>banshit has discounted plat
Please save me from the banshit pack...

>giving money to DE

I don't have 40 hours a week to dedicate 100% to sitting in trade chat while my eyes bleed.

Lads, for a tanky Inaros do I need to focus on power strenght and efficiency?

Wow, I gotta give genuine thanks to this guy. For just being nice and talking to him a bit on region he was willing to gift me the blueprint simply because he doesn't play much anymore. Actually he was even willing to part with a whole set but I declined since I already had other parts and that would have been seriously going overboard.

Blanked out because he really deserves the privacy. Really don't see chill players like these often.

And I just put a greater focus lens on my regular warframe earlier today. Guess we can't have everything for free.

Hp, armor, overextended, stretch, narrow minded (primed continuty, if you got one), streamline, fleeting expertise-1, №8 - whatever you prefer, -status duration, for example. Entire idea is that you need to be able to survive 3-bombards short barrage with your pure body and be able to cc enemies constantly.

>chinese mustache on the reptilian

Not especially? He's already somewhat tanky naturally, and power strength doesnt affect the amount of armor his 4 gives.

I'd go range and duration to be frank and forthright with you sibling.

With rage you'll have no shortage of energy (just dont blind shit for a little), and being able to blind more shit for longer is always better.

cute aegis

I hate myself for saying it but I think I find Ash fun, should I grab my dragon nikana and endo myself?

He IS fun.

No you need to forma new way of thinking

>staticor
Holy shit this thing is OP. Did DE completely give up on balance?

can someone post the megastructure picture?

what megastructure picture?

Can someone post the bursa picture?

Can someone post the frogbutt picture?

This one?

>Staticor

I never got why people liked that thing. The 'punch' mode doesn't kill shit, and the charge mode is worse. The projectiles are slower than your mom trying to roll back up the stairs.

i hate eximus units, they are just regular units covered in cheeto dust.

>The projectiles are slower than your mom trying to roll back up the stairs.

wow woah watch out guys we have a comedian over here.

Try gunslinger

I wasn't talking about the fire rate. I was talking about how the glowy staticor shots seem to move closer and closer to the enemies but they don't ever actually hit them, because it turns out that enemies move faster than the plasma ball does. It's like throwing a ball of paper into the wind- it keeps trying to come back to you instead of hit the target.

amprex with serration, heavy caliber, split chamber, point strike, vital sense, hammer shot, malignant force and sinister reach

tips to improve my gauss flayer?

you shoot it at the ground because it has an aoe. I dunno how you suck enough that you can't kill dudes with staticor, it's literally "mash fire until everything is gone" the weapon

>tips to improve my gauss flayer?
Go back to u15, before beam/continuous weapons got gutted.
Also drop hammer shit

Its energy shots are explosions, charging it makes the aoe bigger and stronger. You're not meant to fire directly at enemies, just their general directions.

Operators in relays when

>tfw fell for the Hind meme
>fell for the dual heated meme
>fell for the bolto meme

Any new set that I should pursue when I'm mastery 4?

just get a hek.

How's my waspframe?

there was thread a long time ago where people came up with a new idea for content in warframe involving a mega structure

Get a hek, aklex and tipedo. Try and get scattered justice from Steel Meridian or just trade for it.

>finished sorties 3 mins before reset

fucking hell

>a fucking nyx with the new #4 augment standing like a retard shooting ruk at point blank
>let me just block 3 other people fire in this very limited time mission
>does most damage
>"ez"

the nigger had a 420 in his name

fucking 4k endos

what u need plat for?

>this is legit my banshee loadout

had a nyx do the exact same thing last time a ruk assassinate was in the sortie.

What's a good impact melee for Atlas that is not War

Slots, potatoes, visual shit, and Ivara because fuck spy mission and my terrible RNG.

>my terrible RNG.

dude just reset your seed lmao

How?

no u

Post some decent Zarr builds please. Need somebody to guide my hips on this

criticalo tropicalo

track4.mixtape.moe/gstdex.mp4
all you need to know

crit is fine, so is status
any riven even better

So did we find out if that thing that happened when they changed how weapon locked sorties work was intended?

Thnaks for the tips lads, gonna ignore power strenght

you mean preserving all of your mods to use on your exalted weapons regardless of the restriction?

that seems like a bug they'll eventually fix.

wich one

Why do people build solely for Energy Vampire?

You can build for Bless/Link and still be able to use EV perfectly fine, since you can just kill the enemy you put EV on.

How do I remove a focus lens? The orb is annoying and I don't plan putting more points into the tree

because they love being ev sluts, they fucking love it mate you have no idea.

I doubt both that it's a bug and that DE fix anything

>EV one enemy multiple times
>EV one enemy once

>How do I remove a focus lens?

tee hee

>>>>>aaaaaaaaaaaa
>>>>>fucking
>>>>>credit booster

you can see how lazy a solution they implemented on that one.

they just set your other weapons as invisible, but you still equip them since that can only explain why your mods still work.

seems like removing your weapons and adding them back again was too complicated for DE.

left

because bless and EV builds are polar opposites

I feel like I replenish plenty of energy. No reason people need EV spam amount of energy.

And this way, I can give people a lot of damage reduction and healing, be almost invincible with link and strip armor with it too.

It's more fun using all of your abilities than using one.

left
needs vile acceleration, but you have enough status for 100% without 60/60 mods anyway

You can also give a secondary to the defence target and they can shoot it

thx, also what do u think about the build. im struggling to think of something decent

k didnt uploaded the pic for some reason

>No reason people need EV spam amount of energy.
>t. MR8 who has never done raids or EV'd for an exp farm

the damage reduction is a joke at higher levels, EV can heal too and armor shouldnt be a problem as you shouldnt use anything but corrosive aura anyway
but i guess thats the impression you get if you only play with pubshitters

>Orokin reactor vs exilus adapter invasion

>Invasion
>Defense
NOOOOOOOPE

>I feel like I replenish plenty of energy
post your build so we can laugh at you
>No reason people need EV spam amount of energy
incorrectomundo
>It's more fun using all of your abilities than using one
>as if using a frame to its maximum potential isnt fun

you don't need maliggy or high voltage, try 90% toxin and primed cryo
gotta dump more forma

>the damage reduction is a joke at higher levels
rest in peaceful provocation, 100% trin.
sleep tight, 99% trin.
we miss you

rip in bliss ork trin builds, ye won't be forgotten

>atlas
More like shatlas.

Sarpa or Redeemer?

How is that even a question?

sarpa's pretty dope dawg

Because the numbers increase on the arsenal screen for the Sarpa appears to be lying to me, but I'm unsure. The charge attack on the Redeemer seems to pack a much stronger punch.

damage 3.0 when

much better than sarpa
but sarpa's pretty dope dawg

this is literally the only weapon I've finished from invasions

never, because damage 3.0 is a hype-child of the forums. DE eventually will do something about the "big 3" in every build, but until then eat your broccoli and be happy you arent a grinigger starving to death on earth

is akstilleto prime great for popping bubbles?

steve already confirmed that damage 3.0 wont affects player mods, but rather enemy interaction(ie sentient damage resistance buffs)

>pew pew with tater once
>one shot sentient again

>made you go into operator mode

this is exactly the shit he wants you to do

If there was a option to make mashed potatos and just be a robot demon ninja I'd be fine with that

grats, it's a fine weapon with about 5 forma

i hate ospreys, they just clutter the screen, I would prefer bursa packs

>damage 3.0 will be damage 2.0 without multishot, red crits, or status procs

it triggers my autism how thin that weapon is. your warframe literally hover-handles the rifle.

has anyone noticed an absurd increase in sapping/mine ospreys lately? I can't do any corpus mission without at least 4-5 of them in every hall making the floor instant death.

disable the alarms or dont get seen