Hi Veeky Forums, newfag here. I checked the archives and saw this image show up everywhere, but what is it...

Hi Veeky Forums, newfag here. I checked the archives and saw this image show up everywhere, but what is it? Why is it posted so often?
Is there a joke I'm not getting, a meme I'm missing, a cult following I haven't stumbled upon yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How fucking dumb are you? The picture literally speaks for itself.

Doesn't explain why it's the most reposted image on the whole board, especially by such a wide margin.

I spam it when triggered over the toc loss, which is a lot.
pic is me

People are obsessed with comparing the GT-R to the Corvette Z06, especially if they can take the result to imply that all cars from either the US or Japan are better than all the cars from Japan or the US.

Literally just an autistic child shitting up the board with a meaningless comparison.
>implying (You) are not him

Because it triggers gm fangirls

The assmad when the results first came out was insane
Gm fangirls literally stopped posting for like a month

>prezo literally this triggered
Roflmao

>he's this obsessed
i wasn't on Veeky Forums when you lost the championship sticky. sperg more

bump

Nissan scum fast

GM slow and BTFO

It makes GM transgirls assmad

It funny to see them avoid these threads now, you can tell it has started to actually hurt them

Nobody likes you man. Fuck off

KYS faggot

Okay, I get the memes and all but serious question here. Aren't these cars in completely different classes? I mean it's not even comparing a regular Gtr to a z06, it's comparing the Nismo version which costs like double the price of a z06. Am I missing something?

NISMO is 50k more than a z06 not twice as much
Z06 is 100k
the z06 is a cheap ass domestic car, the gtr is a high quality import

Price difference is literally irrelevant as they are the same class of car

>damage control

Thats the point

it's to rumble gm fangirl's feathers

so far, this image does a good job doing just that.

I would be happy to own either one

Z06 isn't 100k, you can get them for 80k all day. In fact there's one for 60k near me that only has 10k miles

NISSANFAGS BTFO

CAN THEY EVER RECOVER?

THE ANSWER IS NO

>Viper

LOL CANCELED! GM FANGIRLS THIS DESPERATE

Lol as you can see they are sperging already

BTFO

>fake lap times
Kek, 7:08

It only took them an hour after everyone had gone to try and do a sneak attack Lmao
Dirty gm kikes

Oh look it's Alphonse

>accuse lap times of being fake because can't admit their precious computercar got beat

Maximum damage control
Can't handle getting BTFO
Recovery improbable

Oh, so they aren't fake? Show me proof a factory specification corvette laps willow in 1:25 then

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/

Stay triggered

>car taken by gm engineers to the track and fiddled with for an entire day
>featuring non factory specification fine tuned traction control and damper settings to that specific track
>"yo motortrend come back and test the car now pls"

Lmao you LITERALLY just btfo yourself Roflmao

KEK! the GM fancucks are un ironically sperging again

inb4 prez/o/

The altered traction control setting was made available from the manufacturer for all existing Z06 owners and was added as a stock setting on later production cars, making it a factory spec.

As for the the rear end, GM added caster adjustability specifically so that the car could be adjusted for various track conditions. Saying that adjusting that setting to get better lap times isn't allowed is like saying that you have to leave traction control or stability management on the GTR at whatever setting it was on when it came off the assembly line because that was the "factory spec".

>wrenching on suspension components is the same as changing a few drive mode settings

GM fangirls grasping at threads as usual!

Stay BTFO!

>still no video of said laptime
>GM cars leave factory unfinished

>was made available
No it wasn't
Gm said they planned to make it available but never did

Amazing how gm engineers need to fiddle with a car for an entire weekend, fine tuning it to a specific track just to beat a whored out gtr press car running on below minimum required octane fuel! Roflmao!

Also amazing how they never released a lap time for a car with "fixed rear caster", they just went straight to the fine tune setup

bump

Dont worry GM, its not a shame that you cant compete with 10 years old Nissan platform

NO
RECOVERY
POSSIBLE

Maybe GM could compete if they started giving a fuck about the quality of their products

Just fags being fags.

Why the fuck did you bump this?

I newfriend. I'm the poster formerly known as S/o/viet. I love to suck cock and love to take cock up my ass. If I ever get asspained in a thread just know that with the past hour I've been penetrated by Tyrone many times. HJope you enjoy Veeky Forums

At least sage if you're trying to make this hit the post limit.

cause i am fucking bored an got nothing better to do.

Stay assmad

Assmad GM cuckhold detected

Tyrone I told you not to post as me. You can fuck me harder than a blown head gasket, but don't post as me!

Case in point. First faggot sighted. Shhhh, is ok bb.

lmao the shitvette can't even lap the nurburing before it explodes

>Makes fwd LMP car. Expects to win. LOL.

Stay assmad

Stay assmad

bb, I said shhhh is ok bb. *kiss*.

Stay assmad

Guess I'm being cucked out of my name by my bull. If only I wasn't such a fucking newfag and knew how to trip

>set 20 second faster qualifying lap than the shitvette
Lmao can't make this up

>Compares LMP car to GT car.
Lmao can't make this up. How was it's qualifying time compared to its competition?

bb please calm down, bb. U want biddy? Biddy make quiet. Keeps big poppa happy if u quiet.

>No no its not fair to compare a broken fwd car on its debut race to a rwd platform with a decade of experience at le mans
Lmao, gmfangirls so desperate

No, it's just common sense, moron. Might as well bring F1 cars and monster trucks into the comparison.

Ok sweetie. I see that you're having a tantrum right now.

jej

>Its common sense fwd to rwd is an unfair comparison
It sure is, usually, but in this case fwd came out on top by some miracle so like whatever

>Gm fangirls this upset they can't compete with a broken fwd
Lmao

>It sure is, usually, but in this case fwd came out on top by some miracle so like whatever

Did it really come out on top, though?

I dont care if you use my name???

Stay sperg'd

Rather be sperg'd than stupid.

It put down faster lap time than corvette
Literally all that matters

How does it feel to be both?

delet this pushcuck

Got my trip. Fuck you niggers.

>Being this sperg'd

Lel

Faster than both.

In racing, crossing the line at the end is what matters. Nice try, though.

>impersonating me
>know your meme filename
Go wrap yourself around a tree my man.

>discontinued
rotflmao

Wouldn't know. You ever suck a dick you didn't like?

Why are you not posting all those Nissan LMP2 cars then, you GM cuck??? Afrqid that will destroy your argument???

>pretending to be the real me
Lmao stay triggered gmcuck

There was this one indian fellow. Smelled like curry and his nut butter tasted like curry. 3/10.

GM BTFO

Nice try pushcuck. You're using the incorrect name. Besides, I'm a tripfag now.

>moving goal posts
Doesn't change the fact the broken fwd car put down faster lap times

Also nissan v8s place ahead of gm v8s every single year
Stay btfo

>Starts acting like LMP2 cars are part of the discussion.

Ruh roh, someone's woke.

Stay btfo

It is my discussion, I decide what is part of it and what isnt

You replied to the wrong person.

meant for

>Fastest lap = winning even when you don't.

You one of those participation trophy types?

No, it is mine now. I own you.

Mirror mirror on the wall, whomst is the most autistic of them all?