/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Gain entry to , the lost and ruined thread

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What blood level?
DLC areas are usually the best for high level co-op.
The short ritual root chalice is also great for fast co-op if you don't mind fighting Amygdala a lot.

Ahh gosm but benis im bagina :DD

58. Haven't done the DLC yet. Just beat Rom. Will try the short root chalice

Byrgenwerth is also a good area for bl.50-60 co-op. You can try Cainhurst Castle too.

Cheers

>Fight against logarius
>Everyone said this is one intense battle
>Died 3 times then restock vials
>fight by dodging toward him everytime and win
>Father the dog currently the hardest boss i've encounter

What's your hardest boss for your first play /bbg/?

And I just figh logarius before one reborn, is it okay? and after blood moon, is adela and ariana stop giving vial forever? is currently i got old lady, old man, ariana, addela in the oedon, is there someone that i miss?

ludwig was the one I died the most on

Anyone want to help a lvl 45 with Logarius?
Pass is bbg

You rescued everyone except for the beggar in Forbidden Woods.

>What's your hardest boss for your first play /bbg/?
Definitely Orphan of Kos. I still struggle a lot against him unless I'm using a str build.

I would but I'm just about to head to Cainhurst now.

In other news, going through the Forbidden Woods with the kirkhammer is too much fun.

That went fast as fuck.
Thanks for the help.

Fucking snakes man, what's the lore anyway about those snake?
Will he be still available?

Probably, go to the Forbidden Woods windmill and see if you find someone.
You should attack him by the way

>Fucking snakes man, what's the lore anyway about those snake?
I guess just different strains of the scourge?
I mean, ludwig turned into a hurse.

The snakes don't count as beasts, they're not weak to serrated bonus.
They're most likely the result of the Madaras' twins dissections in the forest. They spread vermin that created/infected the local fauna. They could also be related to the snake that the twins summoned with their whistle.

Personally I think they're from the Nightmare, the Madaras Whistle summons a giant one directly from there.

But it's a bloodtinge tool, not an arcane one.

Yeah but
>Even after their deaths, it is said to respond to the call of the twins' whistle from within the Nightmare

Make you wonder huh why summoning become bloodtinge instead of arcane, shit like this make me thinks like the Iosefka vial near the margo

Weird, makes no sense for it to be bloodtinge-related.

Ultimately, the blood goes back to the Great Ones. It's not too terribly far fetched. Plus, it's right outside Byrgenwerth, where all their sinister experiments would probably leak out.

Maybe it's just Bloodtinge based because the snake is venomous and poison is related to blood in BB (ashen blood desease, Chikage, Queen Yharnam...).
Not everything in the Nightmare is Arcane-based.

Does anyone else here collect Bloodborne related merch? What do you have other than the game itself?
Personally I have the base game, the Old Hunters edition from Asia and the digital artbook. I'm planning to buy the physical version of the artbook and upcoming figma.

So Kos has a human face, does that mean she was previously human or only acquired this form to establish better contact with our race?

I wouldn't read too much into it, most Great Ones and kin have human traits, mainly arms and hands

Or some say Kosm is the best damn thing Miyazaki ever did

The only BB fig I want is a Cainhurst Royal Armor + Rakuyo/Chikage one. And that's never happening.

>not an executioner
REPENT

>top hat
>trench coat
>a fucking scythe

I find it amazing that Gehrman is so absolutely close to the edgy threshold but still manages to be pretty cool.

>edgy

Anyone fancy running through the fishing hamlet with me?

I would love it if they made a Micolash statue

You BET your ass I do, give me about five minutes to finish this shit and boot up famalam, what's the pass?

>Healing Cucks

Don't start this dicussion again.

Really sorry mate, something's come up. Wont be on for a while.

so uh, I thought NG+ was supposed to hard as shit? maybe I have to get past central yharnam to notice it but I'm killing the yharnamites in 2-3 hits max, and the werewolves and giants are going down way quicker then my first play through. I also killed the cleric beast pretty easily on the first attempt, I didn't notice anything different about him. I guess the difficulty spike will start punching me in the stomach at some random area.

Ah no worries, post again later if you're on

Nah, Ng is the hardest because you don't have your gear and no chalice gems yet. 27s make the game a joke.

I still don't have those gems, but I did notice I got the short root chalice from somewhere, I'm not sure where from, but I guess I need to start getting glyphs for farming and other stuff

The difficulty doesn't go up significantly until NG+3, and even then it's not harder than CRF root dungeons

It presents a different challenge is all. The biggest increase in difficulty is earlier on, it evens out with the natural progression of toughness in the game. NG+2 and onwards get legitimately tough, though. You'll notice it for sure if you haven't been going through chalices as they're the main source of damage of upgrades in later NG cycles.

>Just got the strength and dex required for cannon

IT'S TIME

Nothing yet, but I'm planning to get the figma when it's out. I would love a smaller and cheaper Maria figure, the one we're getting is impressive, but even if I could afford it, I feel it's way too huge. Maria figma would be fucking sweet.

But do you have The Essential?

Of course.

Just let yourself have fun and accept the over-the-top gothic designs. Characters like Gehrman, Maria, Eileen, Brador and even the executioners would look ridiculous and out of place in a different setting, which you can call "edgy" I guess, but they're perfectly consistent with Bloodborne's setting, style and tone, which makes them cool.

Besides, if you get into the lore they're all huge failures in one way or the other, so they lack the "undefeatable chuckling badass" aspect that would make them annoying.

>IT'S TIME

to be disappointed

>What's your hardest boss for your first play /bbg/?

Not counting chalice dungeons? Ebrietas and Orphan of Kos. None of mandatory storyline bosses are really hard on NG.

it's pretty good at the start but it gets worse as you progress and it eats an ungodly amount of bullets

Anyone need any co-op? Spent several minutes with an AFK SRRC guy, hungry for co-op.

Yeah. If you get a hapf-decent blodtinge build going you're better off shooting something 12 times instead of shooting the cannon.

I think it's only worth it for non-bloodtinge builds that have enough stats to use it and have bone marrow ash.

Nearing the end of NG+, which ending do I go for lads?

Which ending did you get before?

Want to co-op Orphan NG7 on my BL4 character with me?

If you're serious then fuckin CHRIST yes

Shit, you got me, was hoping to make you like a pussy for all of bbg to see. But you accepted, you my man, ARE AWESOME. Sorry dude.

You have rused me for the last time, user

BSB was the first one, made me quit the game for about 4 days.

wow what a fagit

>tfw you can't get the good version of gehrmans set

Hai, reddit

knowyourmeme.
com/memes/i-did-it-for-the-lulz

>hai reddit
>posts kym

>tfw giggle like an idiot every time i win an invasion
>pop beast pellets all the time
>always spend my insight on consumables so it's always pretty much 0
Its almost like roleplaying at this point.

Consumed all the umbilical chords, became a baby slug

Then become the new Gehrman, user, so the doll can look after you forever.

Do you feel in charge?

>go pvp
>guy is afk

>go coop
>its always defiled Amy with Queen Killer
If I just silence will the guy get his insight back?

Noone cared who I was till I put on the graveguard mask.

>finally upgrade a memeblade to +10 due to drowning in materials
>absurdly high physical AR, more than I have ever seen
>it's so fucking boring
>go back to amy arm

Amy arm is so goddamn nice, the reach is insane. The untricked moveset is pretty underrated as well.
The slurping sound effects are also particularly satisfying.

Which memeblade?

LHB I assume.

Is it normal to have bossrooms with a huge hole in it? I just fought Ebrietas in a FCR and there was that big hole in the middle which I could just run around and spam BSE while she couldn't reach me with her charge attack. Pic related.

Sadly I only got a 20. something % gem.

Indeed the LHB

Yeah, those arenas pop up every once in a while.

/bbg/ help me I co-oped with someone in SRRC now they've added me into some group, I don't have a mic, they're sending me screencaps of the game in Japanese, I am very very confused

hmm thought I found something special.. but I guess there isn't much left to find after 2 years

Use all of your accumulated anime knowledge to make a new friend.

kek

Shouldn't have set a kanji as your avatar

Can someone please help me with the Undead Giant in Lower Pthumeru? I hate this thing with a burning passion.

Pass is bbg

Post your hunters.

Meet Einar.

>Defiled Amy
>Defiled Hotdog
>Lower Pthumeru Rom
>Lower Pthumeru Undead Giant
>Ailing Loran anything
SRRC coop is SO FUN.

Coming user

Still need help?

Thanks Tobias, that was a total demolition

That's my secret, captain, I'm always BL240

Glad to help!

>it's a "the host dies immediately upon entering the boss room" episode
every
fucking
time

That's not me phamme

He sent me screenshots of his character profile, nigga was BL150 summoning for Lower Pthumeru, bless him

>nigga was BL150 summoning for Lower Pthumeru

>jap is grinding like turboautist

Nothing exceptional.

It's crazy cause I still connect to people on those exact chalices even on my BL173 character

I'm level 34, I take it the Darkbeast is a bit out my range?

Not at all

No, you're a bit overleveled in fact

I'm overleveled for the giant electro doggo? It two shots me

You're not using the best weapon in the game, the Threaded Cane™