/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Burning Merry: >NEW General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
-Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista, Paulie, Urouge, Alvida, Mr.7

-Fortnights-
>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Feb 28 - Mar 7: Camie, Brook, Perona, Prison Mr.2
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina, Young Arlong

>Mar 14 - 21: Cobmeppy, Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker, Wapol

- Raids -
>Mar 9: Sabo
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 3 - 6: Ray Final Tomes island
>Invasion Cavendish
>Raid Bellamy

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - March 20: Ideo, Krieg, Killer, Urouge, Beckman
>March 2 - March 14: Moria, Kidd, Smoker

- Fortnights -
>Feb 21 - Mar 7: Sentomaru
>Feb 23 - Mar 2: Wanze, Tontatta, Ducks
>Mar 2 - 9: Kalifa, Mansherry, Krieg

>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff, Bepo, Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom, Laki, CP9

-Raids-
>Mar 4: Garp
>Mar 5: Shogun Franky
>Mar 6:Ivankov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P0rORXNhHR4
youtube.com/watch?v=P0rORXNhHR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAMCO, WHERE'S MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO?

Can TS Sanji beat Sabo?

noone gives a fuck, stop spamming you autist

Tell me about those cool units i.e. ones with cool sprites, animation,s or ones that are your favorite character that you have but never use because they don't fit in your teams or are just bad

SABO IS BUILT FOR SEX
BUILT
FOR
SEX

>all these units need to be evolved

fucking wew lad

>Raid Bellamy
I haven't been paying attention what's going on at JP

Jew, your gem reseller is useless.

Sent him a message on the site yesterday, and on Skype, and still haven't got a reply. He's been online multiple times on the site since.

TS Sanji absolutely rapes Sabo

no

>didn't even update the op

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

I don't have Boa nor Luffy, so I will just lower my HP to 30% with my double Sanji. Thanks friend.

fuck off Mabel

Please don't yell at me

you cannot kill Sabo without Boa

no.

It'll be very difficult to kill Sabo without Boa, user. It's possible but still very hard.

Where's God of Destruction Buggy?

Nani?! This Barto team does it quite comfortably youtu.be/P0rORXNhHR4

I will run Raid Smelly Revolutionary once even though I should probably be farming copies for himself and legend smelly revolutionary

run a fun team you don't ever use
it's easy to get burnt out if you just speedrun things like a fucking autist with cookie cutter teams you use for everything else like fuji or something similar
team building is the most fun part of this game

Indeed

No, the speed running is what I want. I want to do 3 runs and be done with my 180 stamina.

Sabo's here so what's the next golden face global never ever maymay?

why
do you even enjoy this game

Because I have other things I need to do.
Yes I do, fortnights aren't the meat of the game, raids and colos are.

No one literally ever said "Sabo never ever", it's obvious that normal raids and shit will eventually come. Things that we don't really know if Global will ever get.
>Permanent Skillup Increase
>Ace Anniversary Island
>Zephyr/Binz/Ain Colo
>Return of Shiki and Tesoro
>Return of movie fortnights
Am I missing anything?

Nightmare Luffy. And all the movies content of course.

Mission accomplished

If only his idle animation didn't look like a strip club pole dancer.

shorter, more frequent skillups
more returning fortnights and colos at once
chopperman missions we'll probably get, probably
kimono fns
nightmare luffy

Are you furryfags ready for this week's manga bath scene? I know I am!

nuh uh

It's not just Z/Binz/Aina Colo almost every movie villain is in the Colo now. Are we gonna get fuckers like Wapol's Brothers on global who knows.

Some post this animation

>Dracule Mihawk
>Hawk Eyes Mihawk
>Dracule Mihawk, Warlord of the Sea
>'Hawk Eyes' Mihawk, World's Strongest Swordsman
>Dracule Mihawk, Hawkeyes
This game is dumb

What's wrong with this Mihawk?

He actually replied to me on KIK funnily enough, asking how many gems I wanted, like 15 hour after my initial message though. I was asleep as it was 3am here when he replied, hoping I don't have to wait another day before he replies again. Sugo is getting close.

We only need 'Dracule Eyes' and 'Hawk Mihawk'

Mihawk- Lord of Kuraigana Island

Fuck it, I might as well send him a message on Kik as well.

Jesus Christ, this is irritating.

I imagine buying during or close to a sugo would he the worst time to buy. Also this shit is super weird the only way he could get gems for cheap is by running some kind of gift card scam like the website where people trade in their gift cards for cash.

Probably. I might just proxy up to the Philippines and see if I can get gems cheaper that way. This guy is slooooow.

Is Young Arlong better than story Arlong?

Give it a go, we're in this together now user.

Yeah you're not wrong about it being bad timing. From what I've gathered though he's in the Philippines and I imagine $100 USD goes a lot further over there than it does here. I imagine it's just a matter of currency manipulation but that's just speculation from me.

Story arlong has more raw stats, but Young Arlong has a better special and more slots. Story is probably better for most beatstick-reliant teams, Young Arlong will probably see more niche use.

no
his better special doesnt make up for his lack of attk
everytime i needed a hard hitting slasher i always used story arlong because you will never use yarlong special to burst anyway
never seen anyone using him in a team where its justified to bring him over story arlong

Alright, I'll let you know. I resent my Skype add + message to see if that does anything.

Just about to send a Kik one, too.

Like I said, he's slow
You gotta really badger him if you want him to do stuff
And find him at the right time, like other anons had

So, what, should I send a few messages on the site/Kik? I saw him online a few times today, but didn't send another PM because I didn't want to be a bother.

Now I'm just annoyed, though.

Bother him
The week before anni sugo I sent him multiple messages from skype and PM's on epicnpc and he only replied like the last 2 days before Sugo

Oh yeah actually he's probably asleep, its 4:27 am in Phillipines, wait like 4-5 hours to keep bothering him

Yeah, probably not a bad idea. He was last online at like 2:40 am, so I might as well give it a few hours.

Just hit him up at his house and hold him at gun point until he buys the gems. He'd be used to it the Phillipines are crazy

>Valuing +100 ATK more than additional socket.
Ok

im gonna do one pull at sugo, what are the odds of me getting robin for croco in 1 pull? i have so many books...

100% you will pull Robin. I believe in you.

Okay guys since you all don't care about ranking scores I'm gonna cheat just to clear it for the prizes. Please don't remove me from your friends lists.

>The additional socket matters
There's like 5 more broken STR Slashers, Arlong's only good as a beatstick, go with the one that beats harder
If you really need a STR slasher theres Shiki, Kinemon and 3d2y Zoro, all absolutely miles ahead of Arlong

>he doesn't realize how important 100 atk is

How did you do this exactly?

At best it's only add additional 100K damage, pleb.
Git gud.

WHO KEEPS POSTING THESE NIGGA MEMES!?!!!

Also YArlong was a real MVP in my Doffy farming runs using G3 captain. And I've seen him used in a few Colos for his orb manipulation and slight orb boost.

I'm guessing by using a damage per turn captain like Monet and using Krieg's ship

But those damage per turn captains do piss poor damage and no way they can kill mobs quickly.

thanks user

What do you have against urban youths? Jealous of their kangz bloodline and they are the epitome of human physiology? I'm surprised there are no black pirate crew leader in One Piece. We got jobbers like Vergo and Vista but no Whitebeard tier people to represent us.

Anyone ever play a CyberStep game? this seriously looks like it was ripped straight from GetAmped2 not gonna lie.

Why are these guys in this game?

What about Kaido?

>One piece game
>One piece characters in said game
Woah

>Cavendish
>Elizabello

Ok for the others though.

Cabbage and Elizabello are top tier units. And I bet at least two of the others have their uses.

I feel as though the anime adaptation got his skin color wrong because all the manga panels of him has him with fair skin. Also he lacks "black" facial features.

Remember we have all those Paramount War characters that literally only have names because of this game

Dagama doesn't seem that bad it's just who needs a 2x rainbow captain at this point in the game

>Random fuck who somehow became important
>Jobber supreme
>Jobber XL
>Plot Device Punch
>Punching jobber
>Kicking jobber

>Kaido
>not black
What?

I've been trying to farm turtles for TS Sanji but bamco fucked up and crippled my turtle runs. I'm probably gonna get the one copy since this team requires a SW Luffy and i'm not gonna try my luck with my terrible blackbeard strats.

This game is too hard how the fuck do they expect me to win

Try owning BB yourself next time

>unIronically doing turtle time
Enjoy your 4 baby turtles, user

I'm in the same boat. Farming as much STR Pigs as I can from YArlong to feed to TS Sanji but I doubt he'll be a decent enough level to tackle Sabo.

I don't have Akainu maxed anyway so I guess it doesn't matter, I only got 1 copy.

Looks like a samoan at best but not from a kangz bloodline.

That team makes me feel very uncomfortable.

You'll be fine without a maxed TS Sanji.

dude what the fuck, I got my TS Sanji up to level 90 just by feeding him fodder and trash books from farming perona and olivia, how the fuck can you all manage to be so tight with exp it's raining from the sky

Why? It's Blackbeard's daycare Sugar just works there part time

Young Arlong is up dude, you'll get plenty of STR exp from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0rORXNhHR4

I wonder what it would be like to cum inside Blackbeard.

Inside guy or inside his beard?

>using fodder and books past level 50
Do you hate yourself?

>too intelligent to use pigs keep turtles to level