>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iB8ZWHhBmLY?t=11m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EPHRAIM WILL RISE

Chrom will beat Ephraim

Threadly reminder to save your flags for the final round if you're siding with Lucina. We don't need to waste them against Sharena and whoever is the next contender, and as always it is better to be safe than sorry.

>People seriously thought they could be cheeky and try to knock out Lucina by rallying behind Sharena
Reminder to learn your place

>All this talk about Fates having shitty characterization
Name ONE good support from the pre-3DS era. You cant, supports in FE have always been garbage

I love Azura

I love Takumi!

I won't even have to use my flags on Crumb

I hate Lucina.

sacred stones had some good ones. hector had good ones.

only game with truly shitty ones were the tellius games but they had base conversations in place of them.

Rukina~

¿Which waifu would you like to give you a rimjob?

I joined an underdog like Alfonse and I stand by my decision
I made a pact with Team Ephraim if I lose to join them.

Flat. Flat!
Flatter than Marth!

This. Lucina was a mistake. I have no fucking clue why she's as popular as she is.

fates really does have shitty characters in it though. i dont understand, user.

I like Lucina and that's okay because taste is subjective and our diverse opinions and beliefs are what make this place unique

Impregnate and marry Nino!

>Gary Stu: The character
Ephraim is shit.

Is jeorge good? Rolled a 4* with +atk/-res

Have no other good grey unit

Please tell me +speed -res is good on Lucina. Both my Takumi and 1st Lucina were -atk.

Which ones from SS?

Just saying that the previous games were not much better.

>he says as he posts GaryStuphriam

>Why is the main character of the best selling game in the franchise so popular?
Gee I dunno.
>inb4 Robin/Chrom is the main character

H-here I go... my one and only set of rolls for princess gacha, wish me luck.

>Minerva will never bend you across a wyvern and fill you will semen
Her japanese voice is too hot.

>I like Lucina and that's okay
No it isn't, if you like Lucina you should kill yourself, faggot.

Every FE has shit characters, of course fates is no exception.

Shut the fuck up, 8, 9 & 12 all have plenty of good supports.

Quiet! Ephraim is the most wonderful brother in the world. There is no-one who can match him!

Nu-/feg/ is certainly better than pre-Heroes /feg/ when it comes to being personable and all that, but holy hell the newfaggotry is reaching all new levels of "how do I keep my fliers from dying against archers guys? fliers suck"

I hope Heroes adds some more FE7 and FE8 characters.

he isn't taco, but he is alright

good luck, user!

Yeah but fates does have a lot of absolutely detestable characters.

(lol

>only two focus orbs
That's unfortunate. I'd just roll those then wait for more orbs.

Camilla a best!

I'm sorry you don't share my opinions, if I did anything to offend you I also apologize. Have a good day user.

Well after pro 100 times rerolling I wanted to play the game at least. But yeah figured that much.

Good luck! Remember to only roll the reds.

name 10

How drunk are you, the supports in the GBA games were fantastic simply because you could only max rank 1 other unit per pair, and most of them told actual background stories/tied in to another game (in the case of 6 & 7).

Oh, wait... This was bait for the (You)s.

Why armorslayer doesn't work? it's literally garbage

Ilyana and Mia had good supports?

There's good supports stretched out in most of the games. Fates/Awakening just has a higher concentration of shit because of all the forced opposite sex ones.

Ohgosh. How is Lucina?

RUKINA!

GIVE ME MY LUCINA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All that talk of Abel last thread is getting my lance hard. What would be a good skillset to put on him once inheritance is a thing? Also should I 5* my +hp -res Abel or wait for a better one?

Lucky sob, you even rolled all of them instead of only the two. Congrats, she's one of the best reds in the game.

Check her IVs, and we'll tell you...

youtu.be/iB8ZWHhBmLY?t=11m32s

Seliph's voice is cute! CUTE!

It slays the armor of "heavy armor" units, who usually move 1 square. It doesn't slay the armor of normally armored people like other Caedas, Jagens, and Marths.

Should I promote my +ATK/-HP Effie or +ATK/-Res Nowi? I need a better defense team.

If only Ike was there to crush the competition
Oh wait he isn't a prince or princess.

One of the better reds tbqh. I rolled one this banner and she's been doing great. I run her alongside an Eirika which makes her even better,

Thank you; I can nap now knowing that I've been doing it correctly & netting the max votes per fight for some of those tasty personal rank feathers...

It's MT is too low. If it was higher you would be able to take on green and red armors easily and maybe get a sneaky 10 damage kill on a blue.

+ spd and - Def

Is the good?

He's the prince of my heart.

Nowi's better for defense.

So who's going to make it to the last battle against Lucina? Right now I'm team Ephraim, but if he falls I might back Chrom.

Though realistically, Lucina is probably going to win the whole thing regardless.

He would still win, though.

Post more Olivia.

I love Fates and even I agree with that user desu

>Izana
>Jakob
>Felicia
>Tsukuyomi
>Nishiki
>Flannel
>the three Awakening rejects
>Eponine
>Shara
>really, most of the children characters

Too bad my dude

And that's why we like him. He's just a man of the people who fights for his friends.

Camilla, Peri, Reina, Flora, Selena, Rinkah, Niles, Charlotte, Takumi, Corrin

>Boyd: Every time I look at you, Titania… I think that you’re the prettiest person I’ve ever seen!
>Titania: Uh… Um, thank you, Boyd… But I… Look, you and me, we’re–
>Boyd: You’re like a really nice mom or something! Um… I mean…
>Titania: …
>Boyd: Wait, that’s not… Oh, man… Look, that’s not what I meant. I mean, it is, but–
Wait, so did Boyd want to fuck her because he saw her as a mom? I'm so confused.

previous thread's wordcloud

Look at Jagen and Peri's skills. That's probably all he can inherit.

> Unbuffed +spd Minerva doubles +spd tacos and orko him, then tanks a mage hit with cowl.
Feels good to be on the winning side.

>shitting on Niles

I bet you didn't even bother getting past the fag memes

>tfw mine has 34 atk at 5*/40

I don't know what marth sees in you.

Oh...

Ephraim is gonna steamroll Crumb

If it were me I'd have preferred +Atk -Res, but... I have no room to judge really. I don't have a Lucina to test things out with.

was supposed to be spoilered but oh well

His mom was pretty shitty iirc. He just wants a mother figure.

>not marrying her first
Fucking homos

>hating Felicia, Niles, or Severa
Opinion discarded

>Eirika getting attack Ephraim
W-what did he mean by this /feg/s?

>fat Robin
>retarded sword thanks
>devastated sharena
>julia fell dead
>roll klein win

I know but it only works against green, it can't even scratch armored reds, let alone blues

That's great user. Doubles everything all day erry day. Take good care of her.

It still works against them, just not as well.

If only Ike was in the game how this war would end.

Laslow
Odin
Selena
Subaki
Taukuyomi
American Effie
Hinata
Izana
Hana
Corrin

>roll for sanaki
>got marth
>roll for eirika
>got leo
FUCK THIS GAME

Boyd's mom was and still is garbage and Titania is basically the team mom of the Greil mercs.

>Laslow
y tho

I love how every time Lucina becomes relevant a bunch of obnoxious ""Lucinafags"" suddenly appear while they are nowhere to be seen when people shitpost lucina just because any other time of the year.

>Odin
You disgust me.

He loves her as but mom but he's dumb and doesn't convey it properly. Titania was everyone's mom

In Shadow Dragon a forged Wing Spear is all she needs to tear up the game, same in 12. Caeda is legit good in her games, but that's basically the curse of every flyer in FEH.

It's pretty obviously just shitposters and falseflaggers stirring shit up for (You)s