I have almost 20k for a car, looking something with a V8 and possibly SUV-wise

I have almost 20k for a car, looking something with a V8 and possibly SUV-wise

I'd want a Cayenne GTS but I can't afford that kind of maintenance if you get me. I'm looking at X5 M's and Infiniti FX45s, any help would be awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/ctd/6083826324.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only problems i've heard about the cayenne was the interior electronics

Do you just want anything with a v8? I'd go for a land cruiser with that budget if you can find one

yeah, electronic gremlins are the worst for these cars, when one little tiny sensor goes wrong, car wont start until you shell out 7k for a needed repair.

X5 M > Infiniti bro. 957 GTS? Pretty dope car, but the X5 is definitely more comfy.

>wanting an suv
y tho? Just get a mint m45 or m56

Seriously

Range Rover Sport

Don't. That bitch will spend so much time in the shop fucking you over.

contrary to popular belief

Cayennes and most porsches are actually pretty cheap to maintain. Especially cayennes because they still share a lot of touareg parts.

You should just get a normal non V8 Cayenne. Most reliable, cheapest to run. Most attention getting because it looks very, very similar to the turbo.

Fug that get a regular cab ram 1500 with dat 5.7

Jeep SRT8

i don't know if you could afford M vehicle maintenance, the FX body style is out of date

and just what x5 m you can get with only 20k please let me know, the m version of that suv had only come out as late model x5s, and thus haven't fallen that far down yet

you can get a decently late model cayenne for under 20k, this 2009 looks sharp and modern looking with drls and led tails, not hideously out of date like the pre facelift

houston.craigslist.org/ctd/6083826324.html

they are 30k here in CarMax and Offlease only.

I was going to finance the rest.

Get this if you don't want to spend bimmer money.

>I have barely enough to buy a Corolla so the wisest purchase I could make is to buy the most expensive to maintain car possible

No wonder american households are the most indebted among civilized countries.

People who buy new econoboxes should be genocided.

The V6s are regular VAG powerplants, right? Pretty sure the V8 is all Porsche and doesn't have any significant problems.

But how would you buy your 3k Civic in 10 years since you're a fucking poorfag?

Like a bmw retard wagon wouldn't?

RX350?

>why do YOU like something? why not get something that I like?

A car is a statement about your mentality. A SUV isn't more practical than an equivalent wagon. It's slower and less fuel efficient due to aero and weight. The ride is worse since fuckhuge wheels and harder suspension. And in the case of those performance SUVs, they can't don any better offroad. So the only thing you're saying with those cars is "I made the choice of buying an inferior vehicle but it's more imposing and I feel safer so get out of my way I have my kid to drop out at soccer".
You're a loser. And an insecure cuck.

>A car is a statement about your mentality.
“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

you fucking faggot

I bought my wife an fx50, and I fucking love it. The style and body design is gorgeous and the engine pulls like a damn train. If you search you'll be able to find one for under $20k, we got ours for $19k

first of all, that wasnt OP, this is OP. I want an SUV because the acceleration times that nobody expects. I dont care about saftey hence why I'm also looking at G-Wagens,. Im 19 and have no kids and no intentions of having kids, I just want 0-60 times in an unsuspecting SUV.

LS swapped Wrangler for the ultimate sleeper deathmobile

> ride is worse in a suv than in a wagon

Stopped reading there. You clearly know nothing.

I don;t have any debt and im 19, I have more funds available and a Lexus ISF I could sell at any moment, so no kys.

I don't like driving a 16 year old girls dream car, sorry.

It'd be hilarious though, you gotta admit.

How much lemonade did you sell?

More than JR Garage and Rob Feretti combined.

>being this retarded

V8 Volvo SUV
"The B8444S is a V8 automobile engine developed by Yamaha Motor Corporation[2] for Volvo"

I was looking at XC90s, but hate the interior quality, if your referring to the newer ones, maybe, but they are highly expensive