/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 8th:
1010 – Ferdowsi completes his epic poem Shahnameh.
1658 – Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
1868 – Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai, Osaka.

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive for links.

EU4 - 28/02
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-february-2017.1001995/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!LRpGEBhT!_2kCkAF44_TSWNlc-ZmTuduDNqGQMb9bnhJ6SI2_UJk
mega.nz/#!zMYCxRpY!89OIQeQ-pcDBHZK2EsVnHondUZtxf_Aj0nuqpheSmp8
mega.nz/#!5gdCFIgS!9_L2qJDZHWVTcphvWZ7gfyK4iF4vlIKFOzIvGgQA23I
crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=7216.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

based

what mod

All CK2 DLCs including M&M
>mega.nz/#!LRpGEBhT!_2kCkAF44_TSWNlc-ZmTuduDNqGQMb9bnhJ6SI2_UJk

DLC activators for steam etc.
>mega.nz/#!zMYCxRpY!89OIQeQ-pcDBHZK2EsVnHondUZtxf_Aj0nuqpheSmp8

Now that the dust has settled, is M&M worth a buy or not?

Mods in bottom right corner, lads.

I only PU France, I'm allied with Castille (who own Aragon through PU), Portugal and Austria. I know it's overkill but you need something to stop coalitions meming on you for taking a single HRE province.

>Are you going to stay catholic like a true englishmen
We follow Protestantism, the thinking man's catholicism.
back to liverpool you scouse twat

I have a lot of church power. God this game is shit..

Aye aye.

Callousing?

based and white

>linking to the wrong previous thread

Based protestants

No. 15 dollars is way too much for what is essentially just the Hermetic order and satan memes.

Nice post stealing

I only see shit in the bottom right corner.

I beg to differ

>I stole R&I on the wrong thread
I will never be happy

I never got a single disaster from all my time playing EU4, how do you do it?

correct previous thread:
>

It's literally not the previous thread.

>not playing with that mod that makes the map actually have a correct map projection
Literally the only good EU4 mod.

14/88 brother.

Well fuck you, nigger, you're the one who asked the question.

Just fulfill the conditions.

Yes it is.

When are you planning on taking Attica?

k

>14/88 brother.
What the fuck protestants have to do with hitler?

>blobbing

please upload kaisereich for hoi4 to mega.

Yes, it's a pretty good expansion. The secret societies are pretty fun.

Has CK2+ Updated yet?

Sent ;)

Yes

based white men

Then it wouldn't be ironman.
I'm not playing with ironman though..

Protestantism is the most based and white religion there is after paganism.

Because nazisim is as much an affront as communism to catholicism

what

are you just trying to bait chinposter?

>Protestantism is the most based and white religion there is after paganism.
What this has to do with nazism?

>blobbing
IZ YOU THIK

>Then it wouldn't be ironman.
>caring about ironman
Helllooooooooooooooooooooooo reddit

Link?

youre a cheating cunt m8 stop using console commands to get PUs

>not getting things to show the state your autismbuxx's are being put to good use

Should I play CK2 now or wait for HIP to update?
Is SWMH good yet or it's still a piece of shit?

>is the best map overhaul mod good yet?

White.

Henry VIII took his final breath on the 25th of June, 1512. after having ruled for an incredible 43 years.
Whilst the objectively more talented Richard III takes over it is still a sad day for the people of England as the man everyone from nobles to peasants has finally been laid to rest. Reports of celebrations in France were met with fierce reprisals from Loyalist garrisons there.
It's just a meme lad.

It's on the archive.
mega.nz/#!5gdCFIgS!9_L2qJDZHWVTcphvWZ7gfyK4iF4vlIKFOzIvGgQA23I

SWMH is pretty bad. The province shapes and what's in or not is random, the names are random and it's not really more historical, they get some shit wrong.

Now travelling Prussa and Nikomedia, some of the most productive cities in the Empire, He sees something very normal on this side of the Bosphorus. A lot of muslim ghettos. While they're not of huge importance Manuel feels like the Empire would be doing a lot better without a lot of heretics scaring off foreign merchants in our greatest ports. He also notices that many of our cities in Anatolia still have Turkish names, wich is pretty shamefull since most of these cities were part of our Empire long before the Turks even arrived to Anatolia

oh fuck thanks for link

nice blob in bloat mod fag

It wasn't when I asked you cheeky cunt
Thanks m8

>namefagging

nope

Why did Anatolia convert to Islam so quickly but Greece didn't?

Is it the Rape?

>namefagging

Because greeks in anatolia saw the light of Allah before.

Then He sails off to our colonies in the Black Sea. He notices the big amount of traders coming and going through Tanais river. While the region has a lot of potential it is largely ignored by his mother and the imperial bureaucracy. Building ports and infrastructure here could bring a lot of eastern richess to the Empire and solve the financial problem if we had the money to do anything at all.
yeah probably
thanks senpai :3

Anatolians were genocided and replaced with Arabs.

Didn't say it was.
Np.

Then He crosses the Black Sea again to the unremarkable coast of Cappadocia, aquired peacefully and mostly poor and ignored. It will be a while before we can connect these lands to our Empire so it's best to let them do their own thing.

anyone else sometimes wake up just crying uncontrollably until you start up a gs game as germany and fix the borders through console while you slowly stop sobbing?

i unununironically woke up screaming this morning

Finally, He travels to Bulgaria, through the port city of Varna. Though these regions have suffered from war with the Serbs, they are a very productive and developed part of the Empire, even though there's more heretics than in Thrace. There's even a lot of Greek colonies along the Danube. These lands are an example all of our conquered subjects should follow, since the Bulgarians have never caused any significant trouble and they make up a decent part of our economy

that's not varna, user

See:

varna

Thanks mods.

BTFO

That's a steamcord thread though.

now go genocide poland and germany and create gross holy roman empire (roman)

That's an illegitimate thread, tho.

mods = gods

It's literally not

fuck the french

>get absolutely 10/10 game
>genius heir
>25 intrigue
>becomes head of the lucies
>gets RNGed by the most arbitrary event one can conceive - a courtier challenges you to chess and stabs you randomly throughout the game

fuck this game

Yes it is. Shut your mouth, weebcuck.

Why would you stay in the game after the first stabbing?

I prefer the Burgundians.

based white men the masters of IRL GSS

>lunatic vassal invites me for carousing
i wish i knew what happens when you accept

Kill yourself you fucking Redditor

Sorry, senpai. We rule this place now.

accept my friend,nothing will happen
hehe...

MORE ROME

Are you talking about me senpai? I'm just drinking some tea and waiting for the Empress to die

How did you get those Black Sea ports?

Flavormod user here, would you guys prefer if I took a page out of Kaiserreich's book, and made elections be handled by events?

I literally have no idea, I just looked up there once and saw those provinces. I even checked the province history but it doesn't look like it got occupied by rebels, and I didn't see any events or anything so... yeah.

I just want to thank you for posting this

While I love how many events there are for Byzantium, I can't play that mod without my PC dying

Yes

Does that mean Edward the 8th can remain king in your mod?

Just bought CK2 on sale, anyone know if the DLC Activator works OK and won't fuck my shit up? I'm already leaning on the side of 'It's OK' but any confirmation is much appreciated.

While the economy still isn't doing very well, our Empress has done the Burghers some "favors" and given them some control over Rhodes and Kallipolis, hopefully they will keep supporting us and helping us bring wealth to our great Empire

It won't fuck your shit up.

t.been using it for over a year with EU4 and Ck2

It is a sad state of affairs for the Mamluks, Cairo and Alexandria have lost thousands of people to war, disease, famine and a variety of rebellions. While our rivals down south are suffering, Northern Italy tells a different story. It is the center of culture and technology of the West, and even though they may have a smaller amount of people and lands, they are definitively wealthier than us. Vastly ahead of us in technology, philosophy, and culture.

Not yet, as I'm not entirely sure what that would entail. Would that leading to an Axis Britain and A Very British Civil War be too silly? crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=7216.0

assassins are fun as fuck to play, best addition to islam

>8 ▶
> (You)
Thanks, I thought so. I also wanted to know as I want to convince one of my friends to buy CK2, but he's not willing to spend a lot of money either and is not as used to using this sort of thing as I am.

Pump up the resolution m8 or are you on a laptop?

shitty screen