Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-CnWwbeetE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5y9s9r/chinese_dota2_official_twitter_says_big_update/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DotA2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you start winning with your 5/5 carry slav team

youtube.com/watch?v=a-CnWwbeetE

>veggies Esports threw an EZ game and let a 5K NA shitstack into main qualifiers

LUL

Radiant = Order
Dire = Order
Jungle = Chaos
Wards = Logos
Roshan = the dragon
Ancient = the golden ball

But who is the Father???

>sadfrog boys

yea baby that's that good shit

your teammates

i do not believe this

you dont believe the alexa ranking for Veeky Forums.org?

you rang?

that Veggie gives their qualifiers spot for a 5k NA stack really shows you that EU=China>SEA>>>>>shit>>>>NA talents

>it's a two buddies go lane together with some weird meme picks that only worked in their heads and play the game as one big shitty hero of negative impact episode

how do I win in 5000 behavior score tier where the other 4 players pick carries and start flaming each other

Link me to the video talking about these symbols thx

I think the main reason we are losing population is because the community is so toxic and cancerous and there is 0 punishment for it.

I'd rather have a over enforcing report system than a lack of one any day

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

straight up mid abaddon winning in eu qualis right now

I just realized that hotd was buffed a ton so that all us shitters would learn to micro more than one unit. ice fregg really cares

>run at OD
>win

great game, dotards

>team of egyptians are considered favorites for winning the """"""""""""""european"""""""" opens

tbqh im not surprise it takes a bunch of muslim to prop up your faded scene

even if Beans make it to the qualifier you realize they have no chance right dotards

Cores are tired of fighting for their role every game and non-cores are tired of supporting 4 cores one of which is a jungler. Even in 9k we see people griefing because they didn't get mid like that Matumba's game today.

OY VEY
THE CURRENT YEAR, GOY

I'm honestly just tired of losing when I do everything right and everyone just wants to play their own game undoing all my work

>wahhh nobody thinks my epic edgy team names are funny!

back to

noooooo not this cuck again

Who are you quoting?

>she even dresses like Yoko
can't make this shit up
she's pretty cute there tho

im glad she spoilered herself with those huge glasses

it's not unacceptable, let them have their stupid names
bet they'd pop an artery if a team had a name like "saynotoracism" -SNR or some shit

except a name like saynotoracism implies a positive message, while Holocaust Niggers is very negative, on both sides. Holocaust Niggers has no positive connotations and is just a funny name with lots of bad words mom wont let me say on facebook

nah, it's because we are in the worst patch ever, map changes like shrines, the jungle, rune changes, all the ganking routes, roshan and a few bad talents literally turned dota into something else.

I'm totally ok with talents over flat stats, but nothing justify the other changes all at the same time changing the terrain layout that way really crippled the game for me, it was part of the rules of the game (I know some minor changes happened before, specially because of the ~dire advantage~) but it was like, changing the lines and the goal distance of a football field

no to racism isn't very positive user
you're literally using negative there

needs a mask too

don't necessarily disagree
i don't think dota2 names should be censored though
it helps to identify who's an idiot and such

>day9 learns dota is still going on
what a disaster

DOTA 2 has lost 20% of players in 12 months.

Valve killed it, killed it good.

oh fugg no that's so sad

Not watched any of it, what's wrong with it?

can someone please explain to me who this guy is? why is his face like that? that cant be human

why are people trying to PC Dota 2? its not going to work. Holocaust Niggers is a cool name

purge is teaching dota
it would be better if he was teaching it to a complete idiot, but day 9 generally knows where purge is going several sentences ahead of purge getting to the point, but purge refuses to acknowledge that he doesn't have to teach a grown man that if he steps out of view he will be hidden (he literally gave day9 that lesson a week or two ago)

Why is Morphling such a trash hero now?

Purge sucked any fun the series could have had out of it

he's one of two french science fiction novelists
theyre literal nonames but some guys on pol tried to force them as a meme, making out that they were controlling the rothschilds, who control the world

both of them have had massive amounts of plastic surgeries for some reason, maybe to look young, but they were p good looking before plastics

So he's just being anal and going over shit a retard could figure out? How long they doing it for?

desu you never stop learning new things in dota

>purge
>not being fun when he isn't being the weatherman meme
wow what a revelation

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I think they started in January

why are /pol/ original memes so bad?

My Legion is cursed. Doesn't matter when I play her I always lose because of some meme shit that's out of my control. Of course that happens in Dota but it's 100% with her. So annoying.

>elected a president
>bad

Can you guys all go buy lots of Winter Treasure III chests, so that more of you unlock the Outland Ravager set, so that there are more on the market, so I can get it for a reason able price?

Thanks in advance

as a former league player Im quite content with dota community

nice try Gabe

but I really want it user...why does it have to be the rarest tier

>play support
>shit cores who auto lock a lane
>play core
>flamers/intentional feeding/ throwing

GET ME OUT OF 4k

>Aqua/Water theme for next hats
>everyone is going to do dumbshit like pirates instead of putting all the female heroes in skimpy bikinis

mist coil is underrated
it does a lot of damage

B E A N E D

are there any notable teams left in open qualifier besides sing stack?

>rape train and niggers holocaust
kek
when will people lighten up

>imblying there wont be an aquatic themed female hero in a skimpy bikini revealed at ti7

Horde will probably win the open qualifier, they're made up of leftover Swedes like Akke

they suck so badly

yeah but its the EU qualifiers :^)

probably never

trap hero when
i mean an actual feminine boi hero

>nobody discussing Purge cons a goy

what is puck

because theyre though up by an american IRC thinktank and then tried to be forced in every thread

the french stack is good

is singstack playing anymore games today?

i want a crossdresser
an actual boy in girl clothes

i was going to somewhat agree to what he said until i saw it's that swedish faggot again, fuck him

ro32 should be the last one

just how big are her tits?
they look so soft

what is windranger

he still forcing himself to the scene? he's such a fucking retard for jumping from a dead game to another dead game.

this is the patrician taste

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5y9s9r/chinese_dota2_official_twitter_says_big_update/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DotA2

chink dota 2 twitter just spilled the beans on a big update tomorrow

ill bet its gonna be spring cleaning round 2 and jugg arcana

Female Invoker is getting released

>game client is out of date, please restart
>it's just items
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO NO FORCED UPDATES UNLESS THE PATCH WAS A BUGFIX OR BALANCE CHANGE

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It is some event for the Chinese, don't get hyped up over nothing.

fuck off its a beta

TI6 just ended you fuck

woah freya_Chan is back on twitch

cant play any more games if you get eliminated

>updated Clinkz and Pugna models to remove skeletal theme
>Dark Troll Summoner no longer summons skeletal minions

What are the item timings for storm spirit?

i want a boi qop

soon Valve will get desperate and cash in on sex eventually, just need the game to die a little more

QoP is literally a nod to bdsm.

>Purge talking about the synergy between AM and necro because mana drain
what a trickster

is that the forecast for 2030?