/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

tfw no futa gf...still

whose grand idea was that stupid preggo belly looking shit on the tamer white dragon outfit
it could have been so good

PREVIOUS OP
IS
HERE

Oothier is a girl irl right?
don't tell me you're all text sexing a dude with a scat fetish please?

>implying I have a scat fetish
yea I'm a girl

Meeting up with new friends!

girl in a body of a man you mean?

where tf is the candy turn in quest?

you're going to make me cry

>not home to meet up
frug

can anyone confirm how this market notice system works? if somebody registers something, it takes a while for it to show up on the market, right? so if I get a notice that an item has been registered, I'll have to wait for it to show up?

Meetups are the best part.

It's worthless

I am going to fuck you in the ass while your friends watch!

ayy lmao

I'm starting to realize that too...

Will I get treated as a freak if I play a male character?

Me > You
Obviously.

Incorporating dark magic into erotic plays is one of my favourite things to do.

lol no, Wiz/Warrior/Zerker are the best classes in game

No, we need more cocks to suck. Male cocks not futa.

I don't want to be black though, is that still acceptable?

It is if you are dominant.

Post things that 100% need to be changed about the game.

>weight limit
>world bosses

Fuck both of those.

It's not

>weight limit
just buy more like a good goy

meh just have fun with the dk, they are more desperate than me and would probably be more fun for
>a devoted little pet like you to drag me to places so we can experience new heights and facettes of our blossoming depravity.

I'm boring

Having to install a nudemod

If they made it so my pc that was top of the line when the game was released in Korea actually run the game at fucking 30+ fps I would be so god damn happy, no reason for this shit fest to run so bad when I run every other game on high/ultra at 60+fps.

I'm not building yet ANOTHER rig just for this game, I'm waiting till VR becomes a thing.

but vr is a thing

Imagine BDO in VR on the highest possible settings, no pop in bullshit, and 500 fps on 240hz screens.

the ERP would be out of this world

>desperate
rude

nigga

These are all in direct chronological order. Why would anybody do this?

how do you sneak out of guilds, is the message broadcast to everyone across the game? or just that channel group? i know it's recorded in the guild logs, but still...

It's just a meme..

damn boys, i haven't played in almost a year and im back now, wat should i expect

hey at least he got the muskan shoes to tet

>500 fps on 240hz screens
Do you even know what you are talking about?

that was that guy who lost 600mil on basilesk belts

9 pages of mail

I would totally give up on this life to become a virtual NPC in a world like BDO through VR, just survive with RMT to pay the bills and feed me nutrients through my anus and have some sort of onahole peripheral.

yeah but he already had tet muskans shoes before he started

Spot the stalker

No, but more is better.

bls advice

ayy lmao

me

yeah
I'm really just baffled at the scale at which those people operate
for that guy, that's probably merely a one day setback if anything

Now, is it better to enchant something to TET/PEN or Just build up silver and buy it off the market?

already been doing my mail and i did some quests i gues i gotta grind to get awakening now

All the black silhouettes popping into my face as I look around would be no different than looking out my window irl

You could probably count the number of tet/pen items sold every month on your hand.

Playing a ninja is fun.

I wish I could disappear sometimes.

both

Nah pop in not allowed. Imagine it being perfect.

>do tree boss from 100% hp to 0 and pump damage
>seals, stones, crystals and silver
>quickly change channel
>boss is nearly dead
>hit a couple of shots
>seals, stones, crystals and silver
What's up with that?

So I'm better off just RNGing it huh...
That sounds very costly.

Depends on your class, if you're a ranger/sorc it won't be that hard to buy TET, and I've seen PEN as well since they're so expensive not many people can afford them.

If you're playing something popular then you're fucked, the chances of you getting them are as low as getting a pet, only you'll only see them go up like 2 or 3 times per month when someone quits.

I'm not sure about armor and accesories tho, I remember a PEN witch earring on the market like a week ago, I don't remember PEN boss gear ever on the market, I don't there has even been a single TET ogre ring in the market either.

How much time do you think it would take to level from 55 to 56 at elrics with all the xp buffs? An hour?

kek

Remember, by Saturday or else.

nah dude I did 54-55 there in about an hour, 55-56 is gonna take longer than that

Are you being coerced by a gang of Heidel skanks???

Thank's for the thought out reply, I'll probably just Work on my RNG and hope for the best as many others do. As you said and others have, The chance of there being a TET/PEN is quite rare.
It took me about 4-5 Hours with buffs alone in helms, could probably get better results if you have a lot of AP/DP.

How many fail stacks do I start at to DUO regular weapons?

>4-5 Hours with buffs alone in helms

Can I please kill myself?

Get to 60. Then you have my permission to die.

ayy lmao

What if I get to 56 and focus only on life skills and farming bosses and upgrading gear?

ples advise guys...
the 3 candy guys don't have any quests to give so I can't turn in my candy ;-;

I'm sorry, but that's just how it works, I honestly advice to play music or talk to friend, Once you get used to it, your mind goes into auto mode and does the work for you as you talk to a friend or listen to something else. If I can do it, You can too.

what if I got to 56 with only life skilling?

Uhh, go to Sausans.
And get the quest if you must be outside of Sausans.

>max I have is 25

Fuck what do I use to build that up to 30? I don't wanna waste it on a +14

just go to sausans, you can get 55-56 in 2 hours there

What quest? And Sausans is always packed, really hard to farm there. Are you guys saying to find a party, because I want grunil drops especially.

>talk to friend

Heh.

Then just use 25, a few more failstacks only increases the success % a little bit

use the back of sausans by the beach, it's usually empty

there's an npc at sarma output that gives a level 55 advancement quest, gives 40% of the xp toward 56 but the quest takes hours to do anyways

20 to 26 fs - click PRI to DUO greens (2 clicks)
26 to 32 fs - click PRI to DUO boss gear, boss weapon, or green gear (2 clicks)

Personally I TRI'd Liverto on 30 fs

Thing is I'm poor and getting crystal shards is really hard, and I have only 3 of the stones to upgrade +15 weapons. If all those 3 fail I'll die.

>talk to a friend

Noob here, how come it says 2 clicks, when 20 to 26 is 6 clicks? Does that mean if it fails twice at lets say 20-22, I build another 20 and try again?

start gathering dude

you get more than one failstack per fail on concentrated blackstones

Speaking of talk to a friend, I think we should talk more! Processing Buddy.

tfw lost all motivation to play
what's the point of it all
it's an endless race with no win line

Yeah I just started gathering every day since two days ago, used 3 to PRI my weapon, and have 3 left for DUO.

Question is now, should I use my 20 fail stack or my 25 for the DUO. Can't decide.

then don't attempt duo until you get more sharps
duo only has like a 30% chance of success even at max failstacks

what do with all this sap?

sell it for moneys

>if you're a ranger/sorc it won't be that hard to buy TET, and I've seen PEN as well
>If you're playing something popular then you're fucked
You know that sorc and ranger is the most popular classes right?

that'd be a gigantic waste, it's only 9 million's worth for like 3500 energy

do the 25 once, if that fails do the 20 twice

>You know that sorc and ranger is the most popular classes right?
But are they the richest classes? Probably not.

>sap
>energy
m8...

workers can gather it tho

Just failed 22 times to get a +13