owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/bastion-binary
youtu.be/41ePKz5G2dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Efi

comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/bastion-binary

WE

Comp players are clinically retarded. Even against 3 tanks, they refuse to pick Bastion.

>echoing down the halls at 1 minute through

WUZ

Last thread was amusing, please carry on

6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Mechatronics majors and the like

YOU HAVE TWENTY SECONDS TO POST WHAT THE 25TH OVERWATCH HERO SHOULD BE SINCE DOOMFIST IS CONFIRMED 26TH AT BLIZZCON NEXT YEAR

Chu, Jeff and Geoff are all insane

and your post sucks because the only thing it contributes is regurgitating rules nobody cares about
>>>/out

Behead those who insult Jeff

This image is high quality and relevant, and definitely is not a waifu shitpost.

Kaikoa, the Polynesian Tank Sniper
>M1: Fire harpoon that pierces through enemies, can't headshot
>M2: Fire shield triangulation pole (forms 2500 health shield in triangle formed between three poles. Poles have 50 health, breaking the shield destroys all three poles)
>E: destroy all poles
>L-Shift: transform weapon into giant bow. Harpoon arrows have no fail-off and carry hit enemies along their trajectory for half a second
>Ult: Throw harpoon that deals 50 damage and carries struck enemies along its entire trajectory, either until it exits map bounds or hits a wall, where it will deal 100 damage to pinned enemies

>landing air headshots after grapple hooking
Feels so good.

>bringing up shit that was supposed to die in the last thread
Do you know how this works?

qt twunk femboy greek hero with soft accent

how do people before the round start spin super fast? do they just temporarily increase mouse sensitivity and turn it back down in the countdown? is there some script or something?

>1v1 widow
>wait for the other widowmaker to try the grapple shot from right out of spawn
>shoot them out of the air

Good feeling

Neuros, the Greek flamboyantly gay secretly evil sleeper agent who disrupts enemy team unity
>M1: throw knife projectile
>M2: knife homing (if last thrown primary fire comes in range of an enemy while still airborne, immediately home the knife into the enemy
>L-Shift: phase through walls
>E: friendly fire neurotoxin (affected enemy can do damage to their team for a duration of time)
>Ult: force an enemy to activate their ultimate (can see enemy ultimates when ult is ready)

A bear that's made of rubber, uh, it's a tank.
The limited timeframe really kills my creativity, man.

Stop stop sexualizing the overwatch team

Go away jeff

No.

Jesse McCree was a noisy sensitive cockslut.

>only 3 characters in 2017
pls god no

>new comic is "Binary"
>chu reveals bastion doesn't have a gender

Oh, no.

If you have a reasonable mouse there's a button for it

Bliz will settle into alternating between releasing maps and heroes, with seasonal events padding out the two month wait between the releases

If tracer had to choose between letting Winston die or letting Emily die who would she choose?

That
That actually sounds reasonably balanced

There'll be other bitches, but Winston's a bro forever

In reality she'd probably overclock her accelerator or something so she can be in two places at once but almost die afterwards.

The Ana nerfs are bad and Blizzard should feel bad. You can’t just play around with numbers and hope it will bring balance when the problem lies with her kit design. Anti-Heal + Sleep Dart + Nano Boost will ensure that she’s still a must-pick OP broken piece of shit. The only difference is that now she has to stay with her team so they can babysit her instead of being able to heal from a distance like she was intended to. They didn’t fix her, they just ruined her playstyle.

Probably Winston. Tracer is a cunt

look man, there were only two characters in 2016. they were four months apart or so.

add onto the fact that the overwatch team released one bit of "content" a month, same they can already rest on their laurels and cosmetics, its not hard to do the math.

what was that user saying about getting extra lootboxes by abusing the custom games option? how do you do it

you can't anymore, they hotfixed it today, and threatened anyone who did it with a permanent ban

with a script built into the button? but isn't that considered cheating?

Thanks user! Thinking of plausible fun heroes to play and then shitposting them on /owg/ for feedback is my favorite part of /owg/ besides gayposting

Hope that asshole from /owg/ with 75 loot boxes in 5 days gets banned hard.

i tink tracer too addicted t the monkey dick

>sniper

ENOUGH

>blizzard slamming the hammer down on idlers
>"I'm not mad, I'm disappointed" -Jeff
>hey guys how do I cheat the system

>2980
>a little more for diamond
>people keep throwing
>hanzo mains
>i will switch after a pick!
he never switched. we lost as usual from hanzo mains
>widow mains
same as hanzo, but even worse because they can't kill pharah.
>SOMBRA mains
>EL NACHOS DELE PIERO!
>useless mexican shit died
Trump for OW when?
>fall down to 2580
I fucking hate this meme. i hate solo q. i hate being a lone hog in this shitty road. i also play Zen/reaper/soldier if needed, but fucking hell with this shitty comunnity
>faggots team decide to report me for being toxic against the shitty widow

Fuck. This. Meme. WHY. WHY. WHY.

>About 6:00 EST
>this is the time all the spic children in mexico get off school
>Some reason the game decides that these children should be on my team even though they are on the other side of the country and speak a different language
>The enemy team is actually co-ordinated and has a good composition, meanwhile I have a hanzo telling me to "sucka me dick" after I tell him we need a second tank (When I am rein)

Haha fucking epic I love overwatch

Seeing as she's essentially a superhero that can manipulate time, both.

T H I C C

>level 658
>platinum
maybe you weren't lying

Can someone explain what happened to the last thread? I saw a lot of deleted posts

well

now's another 3 months before we get any comic released

You two should kiss

>that fupa
(projectile vomiting)

mei, i loved you

why would you do this to me blizzard

hit that like button if you worry.jpg when you see the following characters in comp

>widow
>reaper
>hanzo
>sombra

Someone was angry we weren't blogging about how some retard ruined our game or the half-baked "lore" and reported half the thread.

He reported some of the lore postings as well. I couldn't see any consistency in what he reported, probably just reported at random.

Just get luckier like me.
>fart my way up to 3k on a winsteak
>plump back down to 2.6k on a losing streak
I got my golden gun points. That's all that matters.

HUUUUGN THICCKER

>game tied 1-1 on Anubis
>I have rez and everyone has ults
>about 45 seconds left to get the point
>Me and Lucio both say to group up
>Reaper fucking vapes into the whole team while being seen by all of the enemy team
>Decides to pop ult in the middle off a Reinhardt and D.va
>does virtually fucking nothing
Please don't be fucking stupid reaper mains, wait to pop your ult

>doesn't include Genji

Got something to share?

>Gold damage as Reinhardt
>The team still wins

>Torb finds Bastion wandering around playing with butterflies and squirrels
>Bastion gets shot at twice with zero retaliation.
>Still thinks Butler bots are a danger to humanity
>Hangs out will a 3000 series Murderbot and doesn't so much as disconnect its cannons.

I am about to build a pc just because my old laptop can't run this game. Is it really worth getting a pc just for this?

reaper rp is fun af

>start of match
>just stay out of my way....
>get potg
>heh not bad kid...you made me use 20% of my full power....

this game makes me so sad

it had so much potential and yet it's the state it's in, and this is nearing near one year post release

it genuinely makes me pretty sad. for something that took 7 years, i'd expect much, much better.

>5 gold medals as Zenyatta
>The team still wins

Anything is worth anything if you're rich. Typical logic would dictate that there are plenty of other games on PC that you can play to get better value out of your investment.

no

>instalock Mei

absolutely NOT.

this game is shit awful.
only do it if you have other games you've always wanted to play.

t. someone who got a pc just for this.

Sombra is literally more viable than reaper in the current meta! Keep blaming others like a bitch though.

>decide to do 1v1s for muh free boxes
>get called a cunt by 3 opponents in a row
I've never played another game where people will get so upset because they can't handle an opponent who doesn't run straight at them from the front. one of them was a way higher level than me and called me a basement-dweller, too.

For Overwatch alone, no.

>Hanzo
>killing the whole team
>caring about the objective

笑っただよ

So many of the people in 1v1 are nice, I actually feel bad for instantly muting match chat whenever I play it.

>tfw solo queuing trying to get out of silver hell
youtu.be/41ePKz5G2dI

>round 1 of KotH
>we have a balanced enough comp
>stomp
>round 2
>same thing
>round 3, comp switches to 4-5dps for no reason
>round 4, same thing
>round 5, balanced comp
>win in 99-99 OT

Platinum rank in a nutshell. We stomped them because we had a good comp AND outplayed them, not because we're GMs stuck in plat.

It is never worth spending tons of money for one game, which is exactly why I haven't sprung to buy a Nintendo Switch yet.

I just built my PC in October, spent about $1300 in total. It is worth it for a number of reasons. Would I have spent $1300 just to play Overwatch? No. It's fun, but no game is worth that.

Would I spend $1300 to play Overwatch, Skyrim modded, New Vegas modded, Total War: Warhammer, Killing Floor 2, Crysis 3, Subnautica, and Fallout 4 modded? Yeah I would. And I did.

As someone who spent his entire life playing on consoles and a crappy laptop, take it from me when I say nothing compares to PC. It is always, always, always worth it.

I'm pretty buttmad that I can't get like 10k experience every 30 minutes while playing on aim practice servers.

It was the most relaxed I've ever been in this game, it was a fun week.

>Aw, pobrecito.

FTFY

>Why do little kids like reaper so much
>It's a pattern I've noticed as well

Are you this old that you don't remember your edgy phase?

>heroes never die, for a price

what did she mean by this?

I usually just don't respond, but I've had people get really mad at me for just not saying anything. The last couple guys I played were alright. Polite and there were a couple close rounds. Most of them weren't close at all, but there were a couple.

>silver hell
Do you mean... Silver in competitive? If you do, how? How can you place below gold? Do you play by swiping your buttcheeks across the keyboard?

Can't wait until she's undeniably a good pick and I can play my best character without insta-tilting my entire team.

I like to think that was the actual joke

Blond or blue braids?

>"RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE: OVERWATCH EDITION RP" server

>his dick tastes like chocolate

hmm.....

anyone around 2500 on NA want to team up? kinda tired of going solo

I like Augmented more (but Los Muertos the most)

HAHAHAH ANA IS FUCKING DEAD HAHAHAHAHA AT LAST

6v6 all mercy match?

In my experience all the Platinum Edgemasters are playing Genji/Hanzo. At least that's what they're playing when they open their mic.

At the very least, I haven't met any Reaper mains that are genuinely edgy. Though I've never had a "VirginiaTech" or "Columbine" open mic.

Thank you all

You betta werk

Thor_i_like_it.mp3