Muh beer

>muh beer
>muh hair
What does Veeky Forums think of Richard Rawlings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPky3AKWDZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desu senpai, IDK who that is

Obnoxious cunt. The show is shit too, and goes into little mechanical detail. Diesel brothers is a better show, but not by a long shot.

Don't forget
>Muh tats
>Muh facial hair
>Muh black shirt
I swear all the car program guys are like this.

who?

He an unintelligent douch that's only marginally smarter than the unintelligent douches that throw their shekels at him.

/thread.

>muh dodge
>muh crazy deadlines that are always right on time
>muh bar and grill

Idk who he is, but he looks like the kind of guy on that's going through a midlife crisis and drives a new Ford diesel pickup that's been lifted.

Almost spot on

why do people buy skull rings, what am I supposed to think about you when I see you wearing them?
"don't mess with the pixie killer"
"cool taste in chink tat"
"what an interesting and professional gentleman"

Great taste in assistants. I'll give him that.

He's a businessman who believes in hard work and honest play but is also a free spirit with a wild bad boy side;)

World's best Wolfman Jack cosplayer.

Hey man if we don't get these mufflers in by noon tomorrow we're fucked
What's the deal man? This was your job!
>camera alternates between their concerned faces
>commercial break
>come back from commercial and spend 30 seconds rehashing everything that just happened
As it turns out, everything came together just in time and the client's car is perfect. Wew!

Same fucking formula in all these shows. Why do people watch this mindless garbage?

Ruined Dodge commercials

Stereotypical used car salesman type cons his way onto cable tv

He builds absolute shit cars and covers up all the problems then overcharges people. A monster douche bag. Midlife crysis attire. They keep claiming they restored an F40, but another shop did the work. The show is horrible, I stopped watching after two episodes. Muhhhh deadline for fake pressure!!!

He looks like the definition of "peaked in high school". But goddamn if I don't respect his taste in cars. That preproduction '15 Scat Pack at Gumball made me so fucking hard.

holy fuck

because networks are awful and a show about a competent restoration shop would bore most people.
I'd love to see a show following a gt3 team around for a year. You would have real pressure, you would have excitement.

GET YOU SOME A THAT!

Remember when he cheated in that race with roadkill? He can go fuck himself and his stupid show.

>a show about a competent restoration shop would bore most people
Watch Car SOS. It's just American shows that are shit, but that's most American television in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=UPky3AKWDZc

I bet he smells terrible.
Like you could still taste it in your mouth after he left.

I want to smell him!

I bet he smells nice, fuck you. IN one of the eps where they bunch up in a beetle one of the mechanics says:"atleast you smell nice."

I think he's a greedy kike and I'm glad Aaron left because his talents were wasted there. either way, the show wasn't about building cars anymore anyway.

A guy who doesn't hold the cannon ball run or whatever coast to coast race he clams he holds the record to. That guy in the Mercedes smoked his ass and has actual proof of time by a third party company.

He's a Fraud.

ego maniac on par with John Hennessey
assassinate them both.

90% of their work is done by another shop down the street.
Their actual "work" is shit like buying a crate motor- pushing the engine hoist over to the car is the most effort they put into their builds.

But we're talking about a society where more people voted for american idol than president....

Severely underrated comment and fucking top kek I thought the same thing

Nah senpai looks like he'd wear black ice cologne desu

>that one episode where he buys a car and just washes it and flips for a 1k profit

Richard Rawlings is anti-culture.
>Braindead boomer who's never swung a wrench in his life
>More money than sense
>Loud and bombastic when he has nothing to offer himself in the way of skills or credibility
>Tries to be macho, but a soft version of macho that's friendly to market to dollar stores in the kids toys isle
then there's the fucking show
>Zero attention to detail
>False deadlines to create the most stale tension possible
>Boring soulless builds that stand out about as much as a penny in a fountain
>Show keeps asking mechanics about their feelings
Richard Rawlings is representative of everything wrong with a sect of car enthusiasts who buy their way to the top, and fast n loud is everything wrong with american car shows.

> Edd quits because he wont put up with the fake drama the network wants to impose in him
> this hack keeps on making that abortion of a car show

Did these guys start the whole platform and then sold their script under license to all those rockabilly car mod shows that came afterwards?

At least the fights between them were real

In the first season maybe.
After that they scripted them.

Typical car salesman that hasn't got a clue.

Car S.O.S. is great, but they still have quite a short deadline.
I get they need that as people notice their car is fucking gone, but I think they should stop the surprise gimmick and just safe those cars.

Fuzz is great though.